It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesse Marcel Jr. interview

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2007 @ 11:36 AM
link   
BehindtheScenes, where are you getting this wrong information? You completely changed your last post (the one right above mine). You had stated that he went to radar school in the early '30's, which you are wrong about. What's your agenda here?

posted on Jun, 20 2007 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by forestlady
BehindtheScenes, where are you getting this wrong information? You completely changed your last post (the one right above mine). You had stated that he went to radar school in the early '30's, which you are wrong about. What's your agenda here?

I'm not getting the wrong info anywhere. I made a mistake by mentally confusing Marcel with the Brazels. That's all. My big mistake, but one nonetheless.

posted on Jun, 20 2007 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by behindthescenes

I made a mistake by mentally confusing Marcel with the Brazels.

which makes the point hat there are at least two paths to follow
about his drama.

as i recall the ranch hand got the Gov't to buy him a brand new truck
for his silence & cooperation...
now did the ranch guy spill the beans to any of his Family, relatives or posterity??

the Brazel path seems to have completely withered into oblivion.
it also seems that neither families intwined in the Roswell incident
have shared much info with one another or sought the comforting words
from another eye witness of the controversial event(s) materials & wreckage

posted on Jun, 20 2007 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Did you listen to Birnes last night on C2C..?
I guess he has a signed and notarized document from the one of the Roswell guys (the guy who issued the orig press release about the flying disc, dont think it was Marcel Sr...?) saying that he did see the wreckage, the "egg" craft, alien bodies, and confirmed that there was a cover-up put in place by Ramey and the other "brass".

Dont know if this is old info or not, but I hadnt heard it.

posted on Jun, 20 2007 @ 04:08 PM
link   
BehindtheScenes: Not only that but the III Marcel was 39 yr. old when this document was made, which was in 2006; a little young to have been alive during Roswell!

I also saw on a documentary years ago, that the Brazel family had been ordered by the govt to keep quiet or they would be killed. I think it was his daughter who told that.

And yes, I believe the Haut info is new.

[edit on 20/6/07 by forestlady]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join