It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Queen Mother - where is she now ?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by PuPP

don't buy their products.
impeach the bushes tell the reps we will not take it.

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by ThePook

why?
you know where she is & so do i. she liked to dance. she has many enemies.
she's already lined up her next prey. she wants to sing & dance.

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 01:30 AM
link   
Just reading about the Marquis de Libeaux ...reputed Illuminati Leader

The Illuminati Heirarchy, exerpts from Blue Blood, True Blood, such as this quote in parenthesis["Recently, there are reports that the Marquis de Libeaux is the Pindar, but this is disinformation. The true current Pindar is the head of the Rothschild family, as has been for several hundred years. He is based in Germany near Frankfurt. In the late 1970s, he oversaw the sister project to Montauk, called M.A.L.D.A. is an anagram for Montauk-Alsace-Lorraine Dimensional Activation. This project was located near the city of Strasbourg, France, historically once part of Germany."] end quote/ can be found here at this link www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

...and it brought me here. Passing through and wanted to bookmark the page

Going to google this artifact The Seal of Mushezib-Ninurta first. It is in the British Museum www.britishmuseum.org...
www.jstor.org... and for just plain fun www.greatdreams.com... Very interesting and actual concrete evidence of what we think are myths -I think are facts. Men do not carve fairy tales in stone, (like I always say) A squido survey showed 75% of responders to a poll think humanoid lizards are real. I find this surprising, shocking and though I haven't actually made up my mind, the evidence piles on.

[edit on 15-2-2010 by rusethorcain]

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 01:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThePook
According to David Icke

That is enough to tell you that anything following is just a lie. The Queen mum is dead, she died when she was 101 years old, 8 years ago.

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 02:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by PuPP
Mikomi, I have been told that as Earths vibrational frequencies change, the lizards are having a hard time maintaining their human form.

Hopefully, we'll all be able to see THEM for what THEY truly are and then there will be no place for THEM to hide.

Dude, What are you on about?

Who told you that tripe?

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 02:21 AM
link   
She called the population of the World "The Heard" Overheard chat from Her to some other Cat with shiney Medals on his Jacket!

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 02:48 AM
link   
Dunno where she is now, but I know for a fact Lady Diana was asked a question about her in the Panorama interview to which she replied very seriously "she's a lizard". It was played here in Adelaide, but every version I have seen of it (including BBC's transcript) has a big chunk missing right when she starts talking negatively about the Royal family, and suddenly the subject changes.

There will be tapes of that out there somewhere...

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 04:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by NuclearPaul
Dunno where she is now, but I know for a fact Lady Diana was asked a question about her in the Panorama interview to which she replied very seriously "she's a lizard". It was played here in Adelaide, but every version I have seen of it (including BBC's transcript) has a big chunk missing right when she starts talking negatively about the Royal family, and suddenly the subject changes.

There will be tapes of that out there somewhere...

I also saw that interview and can confirm in the unedited version ( A trailer for the broadcast) she did in fact say " She`s a lizard!. Very matter-of-factly.

Respects

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by PuPP

Originally posted by ThePook
every day-a strange change came over us,
We started laughing like real loony tunes. It was ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha, day after day-for the slightest things we started laughing our heads off, for hours, until you were nearly exhausted.

It was as if we had ingested a strange substance, a drug, a drug like no other on this Earth. Suddenly, our feelings were heightened.

When you drank water, it was as if you had drunk a wine of some kind. Water became as delicious as a man-made drink. Food began to taste amazingly. Every feeling was heightened, and it�s indescribable-it was as if I was one with the very heart of the universe. I cannot describe it any other way.

And this feeling of amazing intensity of feeling lasted for over 2 months. When I listened to music, it was as if there was music behind the music, behind the music.

The Pook, though I have no recollection of ever eating something strange, I can relate to most of what Creto said. It began in early 90s and culminated in my experiences in 2002. I had all those symptoms and more.

Mine began in 2002 i think its called the dance music scene :-)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join