It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Queen Mother - where is she now ?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2004 @ 07:37 PM
link   
According to David Icke and others, Arizona Wilder was programmed by the Illuminati from childhood to be a 'Mother Goddess' (High Priestess). She was one of only three such women in the world and has performed rituals for the British Royal Family. Eventually deprogrammed, she had this to say about the Queen Mother.

She's cold, cold, cold a nasty person. None of her cohorts even trusted her. They have named an altar (mind control programme) after her. They call it the Black Queen. I have seen her sacrifice people ... You need to forget that the Queen Mother appears to be a frail old woman. When she shape-shifts into a reptilian she becomes very tall and strong.

Arizona Wilder's video Revelations of a Mother Goddess has been reviewed here
The review states that:

The Queen Mother is second to Pindar/Libero [Marquis de Libeaux] and she is carried on a rich ornate chair before she changes into something much bigger and stronger. At the ceremonies, volumous robes of red or purple richly decorated with gold, sewn jewels, and embroidered fleur de Lys are worn, not any human clothes for these would tear during the shift ...

The Queen mum is 8 feet tall, with a snout, and fangs. All have a long tongue with hair-like protrusions - with claws for hands and feet. They have scales and these seem to disappear into one another, this, more pronounced on the back. Some have vestigial wings, all have a tail usually kept curled which is whipped about when agitated.

The Queen Mum has a beige belly and more darkly speckled and mottled brown from the head and spine. The body has protrusions running down the spine. The eyes are large and round, protruding, varying in clour from beige to yellow to yellow green - with a black vertical slit for a pupil - the eyes can be hooded.

In confirmation of this, Christine Fitzgerald, a healer who was close to Princess Diana, stated that :

The Queen Mother ... now that's a serious piece of wizardry. The Queen Mother is a lot older than people think. To be honest, the Royal Family hasn't died for a long time, they have just metamorphosised. It's sort of cloning, but in a different way. They take a piece of flesh and rebuild the body from one little bit. Because it's lizard, because it's cold-blooded, it's much easier for them to do Frankenstein # than it is for us ... The Queen Mother is "Chief Toad" of this part of Europe and they have people like her in each continent. Most people, the hangers on, don't know, you know, about the reptiles. They are just in awe of these people because they are so powerful ...

Don't think of people like the Queen Mother and Queen Victoria as different people. Think of them as the same person which after a while has had to replace their coat. When the flesh dies, that energy, while it's dying, will be immediately up someone's jacksy (backside). It's very vampire, worse than vampire ... They will manifest in another form.

CNN reported the death of the Queen Mother on April 30th 2002 at 3:15pm, and stated that
Britain's main television and radio channels interrupted regular programmes with news of the death, which came during the four-day Easter holiday.

As Nathan Heller & Mike Manning explain, in An Ostara Egg Hunt

The first Sunday after the first Full Moon after the Vernal Equinox is when Christians around the world celebrate Easter, the day when Jesus supposedly rose from the grave and ascended to heaven. Thousands of years before ... It also signaled the rebirth of many a Pagan God, not the least of which is the Teutonic lunar Goddess Eostre, from which the name Easter is derived.

Knowing the Illuminati's obsession with symbols and rituals, it is quite understandable that the 'death' of the Queen Mother should occur during the pagan celebration of rebirth.

So did the Queen Mother really die, or did she occupy another body ?

And if so, where is she now ?

posted on Jan, 8 2004 @ 05:06 AM
link   
Very interesting post The Pook. Since I have never seen a shapeshifter change, I'm still not sure what to believe, but I do know that many people on Earth are NOT what THEY appear to be.

My gf's dad who I've known for 4 years, had his brown eyes turn to blue on Christmas day and his pupils were slits, no longer round. Now talk about freaky!

These things or people have been involved in my life for decades. In the late 1960s my alcoholic, hazel eyed, abusive, genius step father worked on Queen ElizabethII Rolls Royce. It was shipped to Calif from England. We drove in it after he got it running and it had a wood dash and steering wheel was on the opposite side.

When he was sober, the man was really nice, but when he drank alcohol it was as if he became possessed by an evil entity. It was truly frightening to witness as a small child.

Alcohol is one of their weapons and I believe it allows THEM to occupy and control certain people or bloodlines easily.

posted on Jan, 8 2004 @ 05:11 AM
link   
I personally think your mad... the queen mother is currently chilling with Elvis and Jim Morrison discussing Prince Charles ears

posted on Jan, 8 2004 @ 05:16 AM
link   
She could have possesed Camila Parker Bowles now to stay in the royal family but shes always looked like a reptile

I was watching the news last night and Prince Charles came on and I thought I would do what you said to do just look at them and what I'm about to tell you is truth I didn't see reptile hands or face or anything else BUT his face looked like it was changing I can't explain it but his face looked a bit different he was on screen for about 15 seconds and after about 10 his face just looked different I can't explain it but I'm gonna carry on looking.

posted on Jan, 8 2004 @ 05:20 AM
link   
the queen mother is now Paul Burrell .... just to fry our heads...........

or maybe freddie mercury... my brain hurts today

posted on Jan, 8 2004 @ 05:29 AM
link   
Mikomi, I have been told that as Earths vibrational frequencies change, the lizards are having a hard time maintaining their human form.

Hopefully, we'll all be able to see THEM for what THEY truly are and then there will be no place for THEM to hide.

We will issue an ultimatum, Give us Clean Energy, natural medicinal cures, affordable housing, living wages, Abolish the privately controlled federal reserve and the IRS.

Give us the REAL NEWS on tv not FEAR factor News or merely entertainment news, stop promoting violence, decadance and immorality, improve public education system, teach the young to conserve and recycle and protect their environment.

Stop waging wars over profits, stop producing and distributing harmful products that are hazardous to humans and animals, share the ancient knowledge with the world.

Stop dumping raw sewage into the oceans, stop polluting the air, lands and waters. Stop deforestation. Save the coral reefs and protect marine life.

Stop using high tech weaponry that is harmful to marine life. No More Nukes, bio or chemical weapons for ANY nations.

Man the list is HUGE...I can keep going on and on. THEY have basically messed things up REALLY bad.

posted on Jan, 8 2004 @ 05:30 AM
link   
Bah lets just kill them all.

posted on Jan, 8 2004 @ 05:33 AM
link   
couldn't we eat them like the french do with frogs legs? at least they would be usefull then??????

mmmm...... tasty reptillian burgers

posted on Jan, 8 2004 @ 07:42 AM
link   

couldn't we eat them like the french do with frogs legs? at least they would be usefull then??????

LMFAO

posted on Jan, 8 2004 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Pardon my ignorance..I am new to this site and very new to the alledged Reptilian phenomenon..I do not doubt that there is some truth there about shape shifting and reptilian/alien intrusions in our reality...but this is too much!! The Queen Mum? And in another place she says Billy Graham is a rapist? Unreal. How can reasonable people take the word of ANYONE who comes up with such outlandish statements, totally unsupported by evidence..and get published? It smears the reputations of people who might be totally innocent and this lady might be a raving lunatic. Or, there might be an element of truth about her being vicitmized but why are the people who come out with these revelations always the High Priestess or some other ranking person..What about the rank and file victims? They are never heard from. I think personally that most all of this is nonsense and altho there is truth about the Royal family and conspiracies..to say the Queen Mum is a reptile,etc. is the height of nonsense. Is there ANy proof of what she claims? I am the type of person who will believe when shown proof but until there is more than the word of one person I cannot imagine accepting such incredible reports as fact.

posted on Jan, 8 2004 @ 10:47 AM
link   

According to David Icke ...

And, we can stop right there....

Sorry, just still can't buy into the whole reptoid conspiracy.... At least there are mountains of govt. documents, even official investigations, to go on about aliens, but no such luck, with the reptoid theory.....

posted on Jan, 8 2004 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by bryn

mmmm...... tasty reptillian burgers

Thanks bryn - I just sprayed my keyboard with coffee laughing at that ! - Whenever I go to McDonalds now, I must look out for McReptile nuggets

Actually, I believe Credo Mutwa, the Zulu shaman has done just that - I'll have to see if I can find the link where he talks of eating the flesh of a Chitauli (Reptilian).

posted on Jan, 8 2004 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Actually, I was wrong - it wasn't a reptile he ate, it was part of a Grey.

About a year before I had the experience from the Inyangani Mountains (Mentioned in the link), I had been given, by a friend of mine in Lesotho, flesh from what he called a sky god. I was skeptical.

He gave me a small lump of grey, rather dry stuff, which he said was the flesh. And he and I and his wife ritually ate this thing, one night. After we had eaten this thing, sir, on the following day, exactly, our bodies erupted into a rash which was like nothing I had experienced in my life before.

Our bodies were so full of the rash and urticaria, it was as if we had small pox. We itched, the itching was horrible, especially under the arm-pits and between the legs, and the buttocks. Our tongues began to swell. We could not breathe. And for a number of days, my friend, his wife and I were totally helpless, secretly attended by initiates who were studying under my friend, who was a shaman.

I came very close to death. There was bleeding from nearly every orifice in our body. We passed blood, much blood when we went to the toilet. We could barely walk, barely breathe. And after about 4 or 5 days, the rash subsided, then the pealing of the skin took its place now. Our skins began to peal, in scales like that of a snake shedding it�s skin.

Sir, it was one of the most terrible experiences I had undergone. In fact, when I began to feel better, I think that my being abducted by the Mantindane was the direct result of my having ingested flesh from one of these creatures. I had not believed that what my friend was giving me was flesh from a creature. I assumed it was some kind of root or herb or whatever. But, afterwards, I recalled the taste of the thing. It had a coppery taste, and had the same type of smell that I was to encounter in 1959.

And, after the rash went down-while I was still peeling and we were smeared from head to foot with coconut oil by the initiates, every day-a strange change came over us, sir, which I am asking all people of knowledge who would read this in your country to try and explain to me. We went crazy, sir, utterly crazy.

We started laughing like real loony tunes. It was ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha, day after day-for the slightest things we started laughing our heads off, for hours, until you were nearly exhausted.

And then the laughing went away; and then a strange thing happened, a thing which my friend said was the goal which those who ate the flesh of a Mantindane wanted to achieve.

It was as if we had ingested a strange substance, a drug, a drug like no other on this Earth. Suddenly, our feelings were heightened.

When you drank water, it was as if you had drunk a wine of some kind. Water became as delicious as a man-made drink. Food began to taste amazingly. Every feeling was heightened, and it�s indescribable-it was as if I was one with the very heart of the universe. I cannot describe it any other way.

And this feeling of amazing intensity of feeling lasted for over 2 months. When I listened to music, it was as if there was music behind the music, behind the music. When I painted pictures-which is what I do for a living-and when I was holding a particular color on the tip of my brush, it was as if there were other colors in that color. It was an indescribable thing, sir. Even now I cannot describe it.

Interview with Credo Muwa

posted on Jan, 8 2004 @ 12:49 PM
link   
When a human body dies containing a lizard they can get a new body to hold the lizard spirit. Possibly they are now genetic engineering them to take that spirit of darkness.

Who knows who or where she is now.

Is she the Queen Lizard of the earth?

posted on Jan, 8 2004 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Lizard: Hey The Phones Ringing, HELLO?

Us: Yea This Is Planet Earth Erm Could You Send Some More Lizards That Last Ones Were Delicious.

We could be known as the planet who eat invaders. It would be great some aliens thinking of invading us then another race turns around and says you can't go there they'll eat you.

[Edited on 8-1-2004 by Mikomi]

posted on Jan, 8 2004 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mikomi
Lizard: Hey The Phones Ringing, HELLO?

Us: Yea This Is Planet Earth Erm Could You Send Some More Lizards That Last Ones Were Delicious.

Tastes like chicken!

posted on Jan, 8 2004 @ 04:12 PM
link   
ha ha! excellent thread!

personally i think she's being made to eat jellied eels in hell! Or at least i hope so!

posted on Jan, 8 2004 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThePook
every day-a strange change came over us,
We started laughing like real loony tunes. It was ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha, day after day-for the slightest things we started laughing our heads off, for hours, until you were nearly exhausted.

It was as if we had ingested a strange substance, a drug, a drug like no other on this Earth. Suddenly, our feelings were heightened.

When you drank water, it was as if you had drunk a wine of some kind. Water became as delicious as a man-made drink. Food began to taste amazingly. Every feeling was heightened, and it�s indescribable-it was as if I was one with the very heart of the universe. I cannot describe it any other way.

And this feeling of amazing intensity of feeling lasted for over 2 months. When I listened to music, it was as if there was music behind the music, behind the music.

The Pook, though I have no recollection of ever eating something strange, I can relate to most of what Creto said. It began in early 90s and culminated in my experiences in 2002. I had all those symptoms and more.

posted on Apr, 1 2004 @ 07:43 PM
link   
i think she was long gone a while ago - its been a midget in a suit for years!
didnt fit too well either

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 08:43 PM
link   

top topics

<<   2 >>

join