It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kissinger to head the 9-11 investigation

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2002 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Thoughts? I'd especially like to hear from the Bush defenders.

posted on Nov, 29 2002 @ 12:13 PM
link   
I'll let David Corn speak for my exact reaction ( like the guy was Minne-Me or something!
)

Asking Henry Kissinger to investigate government malfeasance or nonfeasance is akin to asking Slobodan Milosevic to investigate war crimes. Pretty damn akin, since Kissinger has been accused, with cause, of engaging in war crimes of his own. Moreover, he has been a poster-child for the worst excesses of secret government and secret warfare. Yet George W. Bush has named him to head a supposedly independent commission to investigate the nightmarish attacks of September 11, 2001, a commission intended to tell the public what went wrong on and before that day. This is a sick, black-is-white, war-is-peace joke--a cruel insult to the memory of those killed on 9/11 and a screw-you affront to any American who believes the public deserves a full accounting of government actions or lack thereof. It's as if Bush instructed his advisers to come up with the name of the person who literally would be the absolute worst choice for the post and, once they had, said, "sign him up."

posted on Nov, 29 2002 @ 12:26 PM
link   
He is a Machiavellian sh!t that will never investigate the full story. He will just be good at letting people hear what Bush (and Sharon) want them to hear.

Will he even look at the Fox News tapes indicating that the 911 hijackers got tipped off by Israeli telecoms firms? Nope. Will he believe that the magic passport was found on the rubble of the WTC? Yes. Need I say more...

posted on Nov, 29 2002 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Wasn't George Mitchell also chosen to head up the investigation?

posted on Nov, 29 2002 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Oh yeah, he's a Democrat so that makes me feel a whole lot better...

What planet do u think i live on Bob? I do not see politics in black and white, and I wish u would stop being so simplistic.

posted on Nov, 29 2002 @ 12:51 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 29 2002 @ 03:49 PM
link   
simplistic is not realizing that there is more than Kissinger involved. Mitchell was chosen by the Dems and he seems to be a fine man (i.e. 'Mitchell Plan')

posted on Nov, 29 2002 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by miscreant
Thoughts? I'd especially like to hear from the Bush defenders.

I can only defend him when he is right, or when he is attacked by those who attack the conservative beliefs through him, but on this, he's on his own.

Kissinger is not someone I wanted to see associated with the Shrub. Kissinger is a seelout to the country and to many airmen that are still in Laos.

posted on Nov, 30 2002 @ 04:26 AM
link   
Other than (highly unlikely) the most extreme example of setting "a thief to catch a thief" known to recorded history, this truly beggars all cynicism.
This man's hands drip blood: American and foreign, from Vietnam to E.Timor. I can only imagine that many Americans are too young, or too prone to amnesia, to remember him and he is being presented as some figure of a bygone age of greatness.

posted on Nov, 30 2002 @ 07:48 PM
link   
It actually is par for the course for the Bu#e's: Install a lobbyist to overlook what they lobbied. It's on a grander scale with Kissinger, but just look up Kissinger Associates, his international consulting practice. Oh yeah, a juicy tidbit to drive your research: Sadaam was on his client list during the Reagan/Bush era and served as great back up to squash any ethnic cleansing or gassing talk that might slip around Rumsfield or Cheney.

Now I have my own consulting practice and would just be tickled pink to be given an-all-access-pass-to-everyone-I-could-sell-to-at-a-future-date at some major multinational. That's what Kissinger has been given to the American government.

posted on Dec, 1 2002 @ 08:53 PM
link   
i was watching cnn and they brought up an editorial from the NY times saying that kissingers law firms might have foriegn interests affect his investigation but he denied this wud do u guys think

posted on Dec, 1 2002 @ 09:02 PM
link   
What do I think? I figured that would be clear enough considering who he is. Kissinger is working on behalf of an agenda; that is why he has been appointed to this.

posted on Dec, 1 2002 @ 09:31 PM
link   
These are "interesting" times my friends. Is the coup a fait accompli then?

As usual, I wonder where the media is in all this. For instance, how come I haven't heard them mention that there is a warrant out for his arrest in France and some South American countries for war crimes. The silence is deafening.

I'm am beginning to believe IT"S THE MEDIA, STUPID. They are the most heinous accomplices in everything that's going on.

posted on Dec, 1 2002 @ 09:59 PM
link   
A reminder of this man's day on 9-11:

"Family of Slain Chilean Sues Kissinger, Helms - Military Leader Was Killed in Kidnap Attempt Linked to Nixon Administration"
By Bill Miller, Washington Post, September 11, 2001

a friend to freedom and the truth, indeed.

posted on Dec, 1 2002 @ 10:05 PM
link   
And while I'm in a(n) historical mood - let us not forget than when Kissinger -alone -emerged from the wreckage of Nixon and continued with Ford, he had rather familiar company:

Chief of Staff: Dick Cheney.
Secretary of Defense: Donald Rumsfeld.
Director of Central Intelligence: George Herbert Walker Bush.

Fancy that?

posted on Dec, 1 2002 @ 10:18 PM
link   
On the other hand, who better to lead a cover-up involving terrorists and the CIA.
We should recall that Kissinger has done this "commission" thing before.
Who can forget the: "National Bipartisan Commission of Central America" the first "Kissinger Commission."? Contra's and drugs and lies...anticipate Oliver North as Minister (Secretary for) of Truth - very soon

posted on Dec, 2 2002 @ 06:35 AM
link   
In reality, he is a Paper clip Nazi!!! Here is a picture of him going to the "Paper Clip Nazi" yearly convention held in northern California. Hitler was a member too!

Oh, yea, the other name for this convention is called the "Bohemian Grove Club"

www.conspiracyarchive.com...

posted on Dec, 2 2002 @ 11:28 PM
link   
all the other cronies from the Reagan-Bush era are either suffering oldstimers, serving time for Iran-Contra or are deeply entrenched in the Enron trials. So of course he looks to the last great republican whitehouse staff... from the Nixon era!!! Oh yeah, theres an honest bunch a freaks eh?

Bull# plain and simple!!

posted on Dec, 3 2002 @ 06:44 AM
link   
If cynicism was a disease, I'd be dead. Now, how 'bout that Poindexter appointed to the head of the Information Awareness Division of the Homeland?

Next, they'll be creating clones of Nixon, McCarthy and Edgar Hoover out!

posted on Dec, 3 2002 @ 10:49 AM
link   

top topics

<<   2 >>

join