It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anybody who watches "cities of the underground..."

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2007 @ 04:19 AM
link   
Did anybody else see the episode with pompeii and the aquaducts, and probably some other stuff? I can't find it anywhere on the internet, and I don't know if it was the newest one or not, but it was just on here. Anyways, they talked up the last segment like it was going to be awesome, but then just as the clip starts and the guy's explaining it/the people who made it, the sound cuts out for a few seconds, and comes back just as the subject is changing. Then they go on to see on of those big tombs/caves with skeletons and graves everywhere, just like in the movies, but lit up.

I'm not trying to insinuate anything, I'm just asking if anyone else noticed this, or if it was just some kind of error, or what?

[edit on 19-6-2007 by alaskan]

posted on Jul, 15 2007 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Saw the replay of this last night, It was pretty good. They talked about several layers of construction going back to the Greeks and then forward to the Romans. Seems there were several periods during which the volcano slammed the place.

posted on Jul, 16 2007 @ 01:14 AM
link   
What is this show? I have never heard of it nor can I get much info online. Thanks.

posted on Jul, 16 2007 @ 02:12 AM
link   
It is actually a really cool show. It is on the discovery channel or the travel channel or the history channel. It is one of those, but they basically go into different cities (Berlin, Philadelphia, Rome, just name it) and they take you through the all the underground tunnels and give you a background on how they came to be.

I missed the Pompeii show but I really enjoyed the Berlin and Rome shows. I wish they would do one in the Middle East though.

new topics

top topics

join