It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Take back the media!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2004 @ 07:10 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 7 2004 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Energy.....*shakes head*......

The producer of one of those BushisaNazi ads on MoveOn.org was none other than the man who did the producing on the site you have just linked: aka: "Symbolman" Mr. Michael Stinson........

He is also affiliated with:

www.mrnice.com...

www.happychaos.com...

This is the very same individual that tried to boycott Limbaugh and the same individual who has a wife that was sued by Michael Savage.

"Anti-war boycott hurting Rush?
Group claims sponsors fleeing top-rated radio show"

Link:
www.worldnetdaily.com...

Google 'Michael Stinson'
www.google.com...

Btw, want to contact him? Here: You and others can opt for one of the two:

info@takebackthemedia.com
think@symbolman.com

Seems that "Symbolman", Mr. Michael Stinson has also been bragging about his lastest exploits at DU (Democratic Underground):
Link:
www.democraticunderground.com...

Since your topic/thread only had in introduction of only two words, contrary to what ATS asks those who create topic/threads to do, I'm assuming that your "opinion, comment or take on this was merely: "Watch this..."? Nice.......

regards
seekerof

posted on Jan, 7 2004 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Yes, he posted a link and said very little. Remind you of someone Seekerof?

posted on Jan, 7 2004 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Yes...you Flinx.

regards
seekerof

posted on Jan, 7 2004 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Looks like Drudge read Byron york's column today and splashed a bogus 'connection' between MoveOn and a flash movie that Symbolman made better than a year ago on the hugest headline he could find.

www.blah3.com...

posted on Jan, 7 2004 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Umm, Energy...no....
"Symbolman"....aka Michael Stinson, was one of the individuals that did make one of the Bush/Hitler ads that appeared on MoveOn.org ad contest.
Quote Mr. Michael Stinson: "Symbolman"
"I'm a finalist in the contest and am looking forward to going to the event (maybe even winning - tho there is a lot of very good competition)...."

regards
seekerof

[Edited on 7-1-2004 by Seekerof]

posted on Jan, 7 2004 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seekerof
Yes...you Flinx.

Na, I usually give my own opinion rather than a bunch of stuff from a political site. Usually.

But really, I'm surprised your posting down here in Political Scandals. You conservative members have a whole new forum to talk smack about liberals now in the so-called "news" section.

posted on Jan, 7 2004 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Flinx
But really, I'm surprised your posting down here in Political Scandals. You conservative members have a whole new forum to talk smack about liberals now in the so-called "news" section.

Amen to that. The news section is a #ing joke. They bash Dean any chance they get while ignoring Bushs new immigration bill. Oh yea not to mention every terrorism threat fear mongering article they can find.
Have to post those to keep the morons afraid.

[Edited on 7-1-2004 by DiRtYDeViL]

posted on Jan, 7 2004 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Flinx....stick around, I'll surprise you even more.

DD: Start a thread on what your speaking of if you are so dead set against it.

regards
seekerof

new topics

top topics

join