It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New pyramid theory

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2007 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Hey guys just found this. This is a terriffic theory about the building of the pyramids. Sorry if this has been posted before but definately worht a look and if nothing else the graphics and 3d renderings are fantastic.

www.3ds.com...

posted on Jun, 18 2007 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Not new info. Been posted here a trillion billion times.

posted on Jun, 18 2007 @ 09:41 PM
link   
As I said sorry If I am double posting but the graphics are a lot of fun.

posted on Jun, 18 2007 @ 09:44 PM
link   

"The pyramids built directly after Khufu's do not have any evidence of an internal ramp," Hawass says

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 09:13 AM
link   
In 2006 I was doing research for a university study in Australia concerning the construction of the Pyramids at Giza. Working with real excavated artefacts and ancient documents I was able to discover an ancient type of pulley that is unknown in the modern world until now. I am a mechanical fitter and people consider that my knowledge of mechanics at a practical level assisted me with this discovery.

This ancient pulley walks up (or down) steps in a similar way to a three wheel step-trolley and I firmly believe that this is how the ancient Egyptians built their Pyramids. The Giza Pyramids have steps of course, which I have termed "racks" and of course there are four "racks" in a square based Pyramid. The wooden ancient Egyptian Pinion-Pulleys made positive engagements with the Pyramid's stone "racks" carrying a stone block each, rotating as they were being hoisted with ropes. No ramps were required as the Pyramid itself was used.

This ancient pulley has a mechanical advantage of 2.8, thus is a simple machine and proves the Greek historian, Herodotus to be absolutely correct as he recorded wooden machines made of short wooden planks were used to raise the blocks of stone.

These planks only needed to be the side length of a Pyramid block which is about one metre and were easily carried also, as Herodotus also records. Well, Herodotus was only writing what Egyptian Priests told him and Egyptian Priests recorded history as part of their duties.

A working model has been made and a book about all of this has been published and I wish the World's people to know of this. This book is dedicated to the Egyptian people to promote "new awareness of their intelligent and innovative glorious historical past".

RAISING STONE 1 - Paul Hai's racks & pinions theory. (121 pages)
ISBN 9780646476797
Please visit my website at www.haitheory.com

Best Regards to you all,
Paul Hai

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 04:09 AM
link   
Pharaoh Sneferu's "Red Pyramid" at Saqqara just south of Giza and the Pyramids on the Giza Plateau of Pharaohs Khufu, Khafre and Menkaure were built using wooden four lobe ancient Egyptian pinion-pulleys.
www.haitheory.com...

new topics

top topics

join