It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Battlestar Galactica Music video

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2007 @ 07:25 PM
link   

I love this music video!!! Love how they use the original theme of the old Battlestar Galactica for this new Colonial Anthem music for the new Battlestar Galactica.

It rocks, made me pumped up to watch Battlestar Galactica again.

Spell check.

[edit on 18-6-2007 by deltaboy]

posted on Jun, 18 2007 @ 07:29 PM
link   
i hate battle star galactica
bloody show destroyed star gate SG1

since its cheap to make

sorry about the random hate reply
not aimed at you delta

posted on Jun, 18 2007 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by bodrul
i hate battle star galactica
bloody show destroyed star gate SG1

since its cheap to make

sorry about the random hate reply
not aimed at you delta

Got any proof to back up that claim that it destroy Stargate SG1?

posted on Jun, 18 2007 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by deltaboy
Got any proof to back up that claim that it destroy Stargate SG1?

SCI-FI renewed battle star galictica because it costs way less to produce then stargate. so the canceled stargate and bought BSG at the fraction of what stargate would have cost, due to stargate being so popular SCI-FI had bought the rights for season 11 but wont allow it to be produced or bought by any other broadcaster as they would be tapping into a popular show with a history whichg SCI-FI dont want to happen.

SO ITS BSGs fault and SCI-FI

posted on Jun, 18 2007 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by bodrul

SCI-FI renewed battle star galictica because it costs way less to produce then stargate. so the canceled stargate and bought BSG at the fraction of what stargate would have cost, due to stargate being so popular SCI-FI had bought the rights for season 11 but wont allow it to be produced or bought by any other broadcaster as they would be tapping into a popular show with a history whichg SCI-FI dont want to happen.

SO ITS BSGs fault and SCI-FI

If I remember correctly that they shut it down based on ratings which would suggest that fans pretty much got tired of the same old story instead of something new, which where Battlestar Galactica came in. So you can't blame on this show that attracts fans than Stargate does.

posted on Jun, 18 2007 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by deltaboy
If I remember correctly that they shut it down based on ratings which would suggest that fans pretty much got tired of the same old story instead of something new, which where Battlestar Galactica came in. So you can't blame on this show that attracts fans than Stargate does.

the writers ruined stargate

they for rid of oniel the main charector
the ending was bollocks , its the writers fault they ruined one of the best shows ever

thanks to the hasty cancelation by SCI-FI

LONG LIVE SG1

edit: good NIGHT

[edit on 18-6-2007 by bodrul]

posted on Jun, 18 2007 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Go Bodrul!!

It's not enough the crew of Galactica have lost their home world and keep running out of water and have robots that look human blowing them up and chasing them across space!

Now it's their fault that SG1 got slotted.

Nice that's just nice that is...

new topics

top topics

join