It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

hmmm... I wonder what this is...

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2007 @ 02:01 PM
link   
It means...

hold on... we'll know more in a little while.

They just love watching us sweat with anticipation.

posted on Jun, 20 2007 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Looks as if you missed a name there in the marquee *cough*whatukno*cough* I am sure it's just a slip up

This looks like it's going to be a great idea. I can't wait to hear what those two have in store for us. Just another reason why this is such a great site to visit every day

argh the suspense is killing me. We want to know more!

[edit on 6/20/2007 by whatukno]

posted on Jun, 20 2007 @ 02:36 PM
link   
i just wanted to say that while some of us here are making lots of podcasts
and popular ones at that,that there is no mention or even recognition from the big three or anyone for that matter in the mods(save a few),while others such as johnny and dave there,get their own page/show or whatever it is. and i ask myself why????

Shoot me i guess for saying it but its true.

[edit on 20-6-2007 by toraylin]

[edit on 20-6-2007 by toraylin]

posted on Jun, 20 2007 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by toraylinwhile others such as johnny and dave there,get their own page/show or whatever it is. and i ask myself why????

You know what they say about "assume"...

Nobody is getting "their own show" toralyn, four genuine, broadcast radio professionals have agreed to host/produce the Official AboveTopSecret.com podcast.

We asked THEM, they did not ask us.

Wow...

Springer...

[edit on 6-20-2007 by Springer]

posted on Jun, 20 2007 @ 05:00 PM
link   
I can't wait for this. So much buildup, so much hype. Johnny and Dave are great podcasters and members. So you know that the show is going to be top notch.

Give me time, Ill be good enough to be included

posted on Jun, 20 2007 @ 05:13 PM
link   
I think I know where toraylin is coming from, making music podcasts can feel like a wast of time. We don't even know if our music is listened to unless a member kind enough puts a flag on it, or leaves a comment.

Anyway I look forward to hearing this new ATSMIX

posted on Jun, 20 2007 @ 05:18 PM
link   
I don't know what to say to those who feel their podcasts don't get enough recognition. I don't know the answer...

I DO know that Johnny and Dave's podcasts are NOT the sole reason they were hand picked by us to host this new show. These guys are a genuine Broadcast Radio Professional and a Living LEGEND, this is BUSINESS not a popularity contest.

Springer...

posted on Jun, 20 2007 @ 05:20 PM
link   
I'm all for airing laundry when it's dirty, but can we at least SEE ATSMIX first, before we all start complaining about it?

posted on Jun, 20 2007 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by MajorMalfunction
I'm all for airing laundry when it's dirty,

Oh I agree most certainly, this thread is not the place. I am looking forward to MIX coming on line, from listing to Dave & Johnny I'm sure they will rock

[edit on 20/6/2007 by Sauron]

posted on Jun, 20 2007 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Hell I live in fear someone WILL listen to my podcasts

posted on Jun, 20 2007 @ 06:01 PM
link   
I'm struggling to see why we are getting ranted at because we are finally able to move ahead with our podcast show concept after over a year behind-the-scenes.

The ability to create podcasts is something we offered to the Above Network community as a way for everyday people to vocally communicate with the ATS/BTS/PTS world. It wasn't meant to be a means of silently interviewing potential candidates.

I hope people won't take offense when we launch further concepts down the line because they weren't "chosen" to play a key role. It seems that for every new idea we try and create for people, we get abuse over it. If we didn't create anything new and stagnate, we'd get abuse about that too.

posted on Jun, 20 2007 @ 06:03 PM
link   
I dunno, I crave that validation and applause that comes from doing something I love and have people appreciate it.

Man I need a writer.

Although I can't be doing that badly, I have nearly 200 downloads a week from my podomatic account.

Of course I still say give me some time and Ill be good enough to participate in the ATSMIX I am sure of it.

No worries here amigos, I am excited to see where this goes. It's just another great addition to ATS.

[edit on 6/20/2007 by whatukno]

posted on Jun, 20 2007 @ 06:58 PM
link   
The wait is over...
(almost)

ATS MIX Information Thread

posted on Jun, 20 2007 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Well thank you very much guys for taking the time to listen and explain.

I dont mean to say im not for this.Heck i think ive already contributed.Who knows. Anyways i will say here that i am sorry that i spoke without reading/listening first. I should have just waited to see what was really going on here. I must say on that note i am really grateful (as i have always said) that you guys do what you do everyday to make this possible for me.

My life online as a caster and music producer has started and come to life here.So i humbly retract my former statements in the light that,ats is the place for it,if you got it.Now there seems to be a major addition to our podcasting side of things. We all have a voice use it.

posted on Jun, 20 2007 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Well I love to PODCAST, though I have not had the time lately, it is very relaxing and soothing to "get things off my chest". I REALLY REALLY Like Johnny and his podcasts so I am "ALL A-TINGLE" in anticipation...

(Springer, has anyone ever told you you look like Ted Danson?)

Semper

posted on Jun, 20 2007 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Yes indeed, this is great. I'm anxious to see how this goes. And I want to take this time to thank all of you for the hard work that goes into this place. I've surfed a long ways in the short time I've been using a computer, and this is far and away the best forum I've found.

A big staff

Oh, and Semper, the thought of you being "all a-tingle", it just sends cold shivers down my spine Bud.

posted on Jun, 21 2007 @ 04:14 PM
link   
looks like one persons in shock and another person trying to vent their frsutration?

was i correct

posted on Jun, 21 2007 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Sorry.......but I liked the FEMA death camp reality show idea better. The ratings would have been off the chart.

Peace

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join