It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exclusive: Suicide Bomb Teams Sent to U.S., Europe

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Jesus with all this hysteria...Americans and free world thinkers STILL want to defend the political actions of these terroristic countries/peoples........isn't it time to fight this evil (like seriously, without the liberal left always barking about human rights & what seems like an endless pit of pity and compassion) and pick a side?

These people are unreachable and DON'T like you/us....try to understand what that means, there are no summit meetings, no handshakes over a large oak desk, no concessions being made by them for peace...nothing but threats and death to innocents. Picture a bully in a school yard, the only way to reach him is through humiliation and a measure of force. Only then will a man realize what he's done, and stand accountable.

By this comment i don't mean this thread or the thoughts of the people that post here, but of the countless thousands glad handing in city streets (NYC for me) with political placards about the evils of israel and the bush administration....i've YET to see one jew blow himself and others up in the vicinity of a mosque, or an american for that matter...we need to realize the threat of this fundamental islamic thinking and remove it like a cyst.

No more fence post sitting......i submit we take the fight to them all globally and once and for all smash this cancer with force....

posted on Jul, 24 2007 @ 02:35 PM
link   

[edit on 24-7-2007 by jimbo999]

posted on Jul, 24 2007 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by jimbo999

[

[edit on 24-7-2007 by jimbo999]

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 03:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by deltaboy

Thats why we killed Mansoor Dadullah

He was killed? Then how come he was arrested just now?

Top Taliban commander arrested in Pakistan: police

AFP - 8 minutes ago

Pakistani security forces captured and wounded top Afghan Taliban commander Mullah Mansoor Dadullah in southwestern Pakistan, a police chief said Monday.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 04:44 AM
link   
Oh... He died.

BBC: Top Afghan militant reported dead

And his brother, Mullah Dadullah, was killed last May. So I guess you were right after all. Why do they all have the same names?

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Its just like hearing a news report in the movie 1984.

are we not being told the truth? and are we being spoon fed
the lies.???

sure makes ya wonder.
if it is lies and propaganda, then it sure is working good.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join