It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White House Press Corps Evacuated...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2007 @ 02:57 PM
link   

White House Press Corps Evacuated...

www.reuters.com

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - The press center across the street from the White House has been evacuated on Monday after a bomb-sniffing dog prompted a security check, a police official said.

Members of the press were told to vacate their temporary filing center which is around the corner from the Blair House, where visiting dignitaries often stay. Security was already at a heightened level around the White House complex because of the visit of Israeli Prime Minister Ehud Olmert.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 18 2007 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Well this doesn't look good at all. From what I have heard on the news and read, a bomb sniffing dog picked up a strange scent when searching through an Israeli Car, the car was said to have been part of Olmert's entourage.

Hopefully the dog was wrong, but as of right now it doesn't seem good.

Anyone hear anything else?

www.reuters.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 18 2007 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Just what you have said is all I have heard,

Doggies like treats and therefore love to find sniffable materials.

Lets hope this is just some gunpowder or a firecracker lol Cuz it makes funny sense if its anything else. Odd/ scurry and dangerious indeed, DC is such a red and white circle target. with a HUGE X in the middle.

What is the K-9s sniff power? isnt it something incredible , Im too lazy to look it up right my fat fingers are pissin me off. lol

L8er sk8er

posted on Jun, 18 2007 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Well, that's it, It just came across CNN. Everything is "All Clear". They wont disclose what they thought it was.

I still find it is a little strange that the car was part of the Israeli Entourage.

posted on Jun, 18 2007 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by digitalassassin
Well, that's it, It just came across CNN. Everything is "All Clear". They wont disclose what they thought it was.

I still find it is a little strange that the car was part of the Israeli Entourage.

Pesky sniffer dogs always target Israeli vehicles (can you possibly have an anti semitic sniffer dog?)
Reminds me of the incident at Kings Bay Naval base a year or so ago when a moving van driven by Israelis (they sure do like the moving van business) caused a lockdown after sniffer dogs showed a lot of interest. Not that I am implying anything untoward

new topics

top topics

join