It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whats the weirdest premonition you had come true?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2007 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Does anyone have a premonition that is really weird that came true.

Personally i have had a few, but i hope one about the future really comes true, about well after i am dead. I won't say anything, but do you guys have any really weird things you thing may happen.

[edit on 6/18/2007 by andy1033]

posted on Jun, 18 2007 @ 02:02 PM
link   
The weirdest premonition I had come true was a few years ago. I read tarot cards and do a yearly reading that maps out vaugly what will happen in that year in my life. One year, I had a card that signified suicide. I was puzzled by it, not knowing what it meant. But the month that card stood for a boy in our school commited suicide. I was shocked. To this day I still have some guilt, thinking "maybe there was something I could have done..."

posted on Jun, 18 2007 @ 02:05 PM
link   
once i was riding through a drive-through with a friend. I had a premonition that when he took his fist bite hot grease would squirt out and burn his lip. It happened. Is that one weird enough.

posted on Jun, 18 2007 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Last month, I was in my back yard and it was very windy that day and all the sudden I got this disturbing vision of a tree branch falling into a roof of a house, and the next day I found that my neighbors had a branch fall into the roof of their house. It did very minor damage, only smashed the corner of their gutter.

posted on Jun, 19 2007 @ 06:58 AM
link   
with me its allways the same thing. Someone will want me to go do something normal with them and i will for no reason really not want to go do it. Then they usually come back and tell me that something went wrong and it sucked and i was luck i didn't go. This happens to me several times a month. Also one time i was sleeping in my parents house and my stomach turned into one giant painfull knot and then a second later our Christmas tree fell over and i heard it crash then the knot went away.

posted on Jun, 19 2007 @ 07:12 AM
link   
I've had many premonitions but I suppose the wierdest one was when one day I was in my garden and a small plane flew over. The pilot was obviously showing off to someone. I'd never seen anything like it in my life. He flew really low over the houses, just a couple of feet off the roofs, and at one point, as I was in the middle of the lawn, he looked like he was flying straight down at me. I was petrified for a moment and thought I was going to die, then I took off and phoned the police to report him. Next day I saw planes hitting the world trade centre. Not really a premonition but a big coincidence that really shook me, and I know that for just a few seconds I felt like the folk in those buildings who saw the planes aimed directly at them.

posted on Jun, 19 2007 @ 11:21 AM
link   
I once dreamt that my grandmother dropped a suitcase she was carrying and a guy came along and helped her out with it. The perspective was from about 50-100 feet above the event.

The very next day I saw the exact thing happen with the same guy in the exact spot that it happened.

Utterly pointless as far as premonitions go, but still...

posted on Jun, 19 2007 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Before the shuttle broke up on re entry a few days before we were having lunch at work and out of nowhere I said they aren't going to make it back. Nobody seemed to think nothing of what I said till after it happened then everybody stopped me one at a time to talk about it. I have 6 witnesses. It really wasn't a part of the conversation or anything just a 1 liner .

mkell

posted on Jun, 19 2007 @ 03:45 PM
link   
wasn't going to post this, but what-the-hey:

true story: as a teenager I worked as a lifeguard at a community in northern Illinois on the coast of Lake Michigan. Part of my job each morning was to drive a battered old pickup truck from the community swimming pool to two beaches on the coast and back again as a sort of safety/security check. Always uneventful since I rarely saw anything or anyone on those cold, windy mornings.

Anyway, I had a dream one night that I drove my pick-up as usual to the beach, got out and walked along the surf a bit. A small blue case washed up at my feet and I struggled to open it. I had no tools or anything to help me open the case, but somehow I knew it had something important or valuable inside. When I shook it I heard what sounded like pieces of heavy metal shaking around. I was working myself into a frustrating sweat as I slammed the case on the ground and against a tree to no avail.

I then awoke from my dream with a cold sweat and and shaking from exertion.

Obviously, I couldn't wait to get dressed, get in the pick-up and head to the beach - though I was already telling myself it was just a dream and nothing would be there.

When I got to the coast, I parked the truck and got out. I walked south along the shore and was about to turn around and head back when I saw the waves lapping at a blue case! I ran up to it and picked it up. It wasn't exactly as in my dream but damn close. It looked like one of those ladies cosmetic suitcase things. The latches were completely rusted shut and crusted over. I picked it up and shook it to hear rattling inside. I tried opening it but couldn't. I was going to start slamming it around and against a tree nearby but decided against it. Looking around quickly (though not sure why) I saw I was alone and carried the case back to my truck.

I took the case into my room and attacked it with all sorts of tools - screwdrivers, pliers, saws - until I could finally get it open.

Inside the case were several hundred coins, all British looking "farthings", "half-farthings" (whatever they are), and similar coins, some wrapped in those little see through cardboard and plastic holders that the coin shops have. Nearly all were dated from the mid to late 1800's.

Anyway - I had no idea about these coins but was curious if they had any value. When I called a few coin shops most proprietors told me they were not worth that much, like "...a few dollars each at most". I put it on a shelf planning to take it and have someone appraise them, but a few weeks later the whole case was stolen and I never found out any more about them.

In any case, the weirdest part of all - and worth far more to me than any coin value - was the fact that I actually dreamt about finding the blue case on the beach just hours before actually doing so. It's an amazing experience that no one will ever convince me was merely some coincidence.

I don't talk about it much - so thanks for giving me a chance to 'let go'...

[edit on 6/19/2007 by Outrageo]

posted on Jun, 19 2007 @ 04:11 PM
link   
I've got one for you ,I keep having a reacurring dream that the wall was fallin on me.It was a dream that was so real I would jump out of bed to run, I was in me early 20's in my late 20's I was workin in a deep trench and sure enough the whole wall fell about it was about 20 feet long ,I was buried alive for 10 hour's .But as you can tell im still here ,it done alot of damage to me I lost a leg ,and alot of crush injuries. I still have alot of vision sometime's I am asleep sometime's not when I see thing's. I can look into someone's eye's and see thing's about that person,But there's not alot of people that will look me in the eye's,if I can get someone to most of the time freak out and wont look very long. Im not saying I can do this with everybody,but alot of people.Most people don't want to know the things I see because the thing's I see are both good and bad. Sometime's it's better for some people not to know.Because they dwell on just the bad.If I look into someone's eyes and just see bad thing's I just tell them I don't see nothing.

posted on Jun, 19 2007 @ 04:22 PM
link   
free_spirt- do you ever get sick of looking into peoples eyes if you are like that.

i know someone who tries to never look into peoples eyes, because of the similar things you said. he just does not want to know, and people tried to use this, as they sort of guessed it about him, and its ruined his adult life.

like if he ever goes out he would look at the floor, and the only people he would look into the eye are people he really knows.

do you cope ok with it.

posted on Jun, 19 2007 @ 04:59 PM
link   
I have got sick to my stomach a couple of time, but like your friend I mostly do this with close family and friend's.But out in public I wont stare into people's eye's unless they know me . But I wont go to a stranger and tell them nothing they probably would think im a fruit cake if I did.But for me to see the best is have some one sit across from with there palm's of there hand's up and lay my hand's on there palm's. And I tell them try not to blink because it break's the concentration,I am sure you have heard the eye's are the key to the soul. Find someone you can feel that you have great trust in and try it. The person you try this with if you get a bad vibe DON'T tell them anything .If you get a good vibe or see something good give a little infomation to them dont tell them everything. P.S. if you try this and really want to see have it quiet no noise quiet as possible and stare into the eyes have them stare back , If you see there face is changing shape your on your way of being able to do this.dont tell them there face is changing if you lose concentration stop and try later. Hope this help's

posted on Jun, 19 2007 @ 05:09 PM
link   
They were digging a pipeline all across yorkshire it ran past my house in the countryside.

A few days before in a dream i saw it exactly as it was when they completed the digging was very odd.

Regard's
Lee

posted on Jun, 19 2007 @ 05:14 PM
link   
I had precognative dreams twice of when I broke my neck 30 years later.
I even had neurological symptoms after the dreams that lasted a day.
I now have a spinal cord injury.

I also had the prognative knowledge that my son would get hurt and someone would knock on my door and tell me. I awoke with that feeling and knowledge, not from a dream.
Well sure enough 6pm roles around and theres a knock at the door, my soon had a accident on a motorbike and broke his clavicle in two places

I also have had the intuition twice not to do something I was gonna get hurt...(which would not seem likely given the circumstances, but yeah I got hurt)

it seems my psychic ability in no way makes up for my stupidity or my inability to listen to that little voice...DOOH!

I try never let that internal voice go unanswered now.

[edit on 19-6-2007 by junglelord]

new topics

top topics

join