It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO buff takes advice from G-G

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2007 @ 10:37 AM
link   

UFO buff takes advice from G-G

winnipegsun.com

OTTAWA -- A UFO researcher who offered to brief Gov. Gen. Michaelle Jean on the presence of extraterrestrials is putting an optimistic spin on the pro-forma response he received from her office.

Victor Viggiani of Exopolitics Toronto, admits that the perfunctory reply could be seen as a polite brush off, but he\'s taking it as more than that.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.cjob.com

[edit on 20-6-2007 by UM_Gazz]

posted on Jun, 18 2007 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Its an interesting angle to approach the Governor General, I think that he did get a brush off of sorts, but that he has given it a positive spin, which the Gov. Gen office inadvertantly fallen into. I doubt they really support what Viggiani does - but the most interesting part of the statement the Governor General s office s directed him to CISA; I find this odd. It would be similar to a Senator or some such in the U.S. directing inquiries to the CIA - very strange in fact. It seems that the Gov Gen has inadvertantly admitted that UFO s are a security/intelligence issue in Canada - which is more than we have had so far. For comparison, at one time UFO sightings were being handled by the Dept. of Transportation in Canada.

winnipegsun.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

join