It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tables Turned! Turkey Fights Back!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2002 @ 09:09 PM
link   

"Oh my god. I never ran so fast in my life," Beaulac said, composing herself as she relived the details. "I got out of my car and he just came after me. I threw my keys at it, my hair clip. Then Paul Smith, the attorney, came after him. It chased me around my car. It was hysterical. Then the police came." Smith's office is in the same plaza as the bank.

Full Story CLICK HERE

kim

posted on Dec, 2 2002 @ 09:22 AM
link   
LOL! cool whats next- planet of the turkeys?

posted on Dec, 2 2002 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Animal welfare officers should just be armed with guns. They could raise money in strange countries thro the sale of dog meat and they couldve had a nice thanksgiving supper.

posted on Dec, 2 2002 @ 10:09 AM
link   
I think the funniest thing I ever saw was outtakes of a (woman) reporter giving a report on turkeys and Thanksgiving at a turkey farm. Apparently she wasn't afraid of dead, frozen turkeys, but the live ones (who would occasionally gobble in chorus and wander up curiously to her) just had her in hysterics. At one point she jumped into her sound man's arms!

Animal Control prefers to relocate animals (particularly wild ones). They're not fond of killing critters unless there's some overriding reason. They will try to tranquilize and capture creatures, including the lions that occasionally escape from people's homes (yes, some people keep lions and tigers... in their houses or garages. There was an incident like that in October where one escaped at a truck stop.)

posted on Dec, 2 2002 @ 12:45 PM
link   
The funniest thing about turkeys I remember was a scene from the sit com, WKRP in Cincinatti, where the manager wanted to make a publicity stunt by setting turkeys free...

Unfortunatly he thought the best way t do that was to be high where everyone could see over a crowd, so the tossed live turkeys out of the helicopter above a crowd...

.. turkeys don't fly

... you didn't see anything, just the horrified comments from the reporters

new topics

top topics

join