It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clinton's dump their stock holdings for cash

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2007 @ 10:56 PM
link   
I think its kinda sad that investing in guns and ammo is the best investment; however, I don't have too as my neighbor is a cop and has an arsenal of guns and other assorted "toys" as he calls them.

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 03:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by dbates

WASHINGTON (AP) - Bill and Hillary Rodham Clinton liquidated the contents of their blind trust upon learning it contained investments of $5 million to $25 million that could pose conflicts of interest or prove to be embarrassing to her presidential campaign.
source

Reading the article I can see how their hand was forced, but why didn't they reinvest the money in another blind trust? Me thinks that they don't have any faith in the economy or the stock market.

I see absolutely no reason to trust the market or economy right now. It's been slowing building up to "disaster" for a while now. Hold on to your hats

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Bill Clinton is not only an ex-president, he is a member of the Trilateral Commission, and probably several other groups like that. This would give him access to a lot of information that other people don't have. Maybe he knows something we don't?

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 08:09 PM
link   
The question in my mind would be what was the major portions of their stock in? With all the terror talk from Washington, it would make one wonder about a heads up on the target.

And unlike the questions about 9/11, they would want to do it far enough in advance to not be easily connected.

posted on Jul, 15 2007 @ 05:53 PM
link   
If anything happens, I believe it to be in the next few weeks. I was reading the business section, and they where warning about some volatility when the oil companies and a few other major players announce their quarterly earnings.

posted on Jul, 17 2007 @ 09:53 PM
link   
^
Hey there home boy, how are those TXI fumes treating ya?

I think you're right, something's coming this summer for sure, and I think we'll be under martial law before Bush is done.

I have some gold and silver, but I would strongly advise food and water as a first priority. Hungry an thirsty people don't shoot very straight.

posted on Jul, 17 2007 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Haha, all those fumes can't be good, and man oh man, the dust, thats so much worse. I went to College Station, didn't even need any sinus stuff. I bet if someone looked at cancer rates here, they might be higher. I actually live like a few miles from one of the cement plants here, its right of 67 if you know of it.

Ya, unfortunatly, I fear marshall law is coming, and thats not good for people like me, who don't hide their distrust and disgust for the government.

Oh, and our mayor here, a few years ago, he either worked for TXI or was in there pocket. Thats corruption at its finest...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join