It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Say Hello To My Little Friend - Iraq

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2007 @ 06:17 AM
link   
Say Hello To My Little Friend - Iraq

www.liveleak.com...

I recently found this video on liveleak.com. With all the other videos there of US troups messing around... Do you want your money going towards this? What do you thingk?

I personally think it was just messing around... but hey., some people strongly think otherwise.

posted on Jun, 18 2007 @ 07:28 AM
link   
Money going toward's what exactly ? Its what you call moral and it appear's that guy has more than enough to entertain himself plus his friend's.

War can be very boring at time's just looks like he is filling it amusing his friend's.

We dont go to war to be nice. We go to war to kill and dominate what he is doing on this video is showing he knows what he is holding and what it is going to do when it decimates an entire body of men.

If the guy in the video handled that round in any other way i would suggest he was not fit for service.

This is only my opinion.

Regard's
Lee

www.liveleak.com...

It sound's cheesy but i dont give damn U.K and U.S.A all the way. Nobody can actually mess with us.

[edit on 18-6-2007 by h3akalee]

posted on Jun, 20 2007 @ 08:08 AM
link   
I see nothing wrong here. What are the troops supposed to do. What do you think they did in prvious wars. I think you have to much time on your hands searching for videos to make the US military look stupid. Why don't you go get a girlfriend or something.

posted on Jun, 20 2007 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Dunno, he's not doing anything wrong or harming some civvie, he's just being a goofball.

Stuck in a place like Iraq I think you'd go nuts if you didn't do something to lighten things up.

posted on Jun, 20 2007 @ 03:34 PM
link   
They shouldnt be there in the first place, but of course you have to cheer yourself up somehow, your facing death over there for no reason at all.

Bring the troops home so they can goof off with their family where they belong.

new topics

top topics

join