It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stewart Swerdlow at Conspiracy Con 2007 San Jose

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2007 @ 12:56 AM
link   
On Memorial day weekend I attended Conspiracy Con 2007 in San Jose. Every lecture was pretty much standard as far as conspiracies go, that is until Stewart Swerdlow spoke!

I thought David Icke was out there, but after hearing Swerdlow, Icke seems mundane. I was so blown away by his presentation that I actually started crying.

But the many years of "mind control" he endured at the Montauk Project, makes me wonder if his fantastic story was planted in his memories?

Have any of you heard him lecture or have insight on him?

infowars.wordpress.com...

www.conspiracycon.com...

posted on Jun, 18 2007 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Swerdlow is one of my favorite lecturers. I have a video from him on the history of mind control that blew my mind - he was the first person to introduce me Hassan-i Sabbah.

I would love to make it to conspiracy con one year, but im afraid it will be oversaturated with UFO stuff.

posted on Jun, 18 2007 @ 03:22 PM
link   
To be fair to the geezer he admits he is under mind control. So he probably understands that. But he also talks about how to understand your own thoughts.

For me i believe what i believe. Thats his reality and i am not sure about some stuff, but things like mind control exist, thats the one certainty.

join