It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video: What was it at the courthouse?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2007 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Some people are claiming it is a ghost. It looks to me like one of those white light orbs that are talked about here sometimes. Really, I have no idea what it could be. The video is very grainy, but the light is very obvious. I am not certain how this could be a reflection...

A surveillance camera at the First Judicial District courthouse downtown captured a strange image Friday morning that left sheriff’s deputies, lawyers, clerks and judges scratching their heads as to what it might have been.

Some thought it was the ghost of a man killed at the courthouse more than 20 years ago after bringing a rifle to the building and taking several people hostage. Others felt it had to be a reflection from a passing car or a piece of cottonwood tree fluff. Still others threw their hands in the air, but somehow liked the image anyway or at least the hullabaloo it prompted.

“I don’t know what it is, but I think it’s neat that it showed up on a Friday,” said Sally Saunders, assistant to District Judge Stephen Pfeffer. “Now we have something to talk about.”

Link with video

posted on Jun, 17 2007 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Hello William One Sac, great to see you. Hope you're feeling well.

What I found eerie able the video is that the entity cast a shadow. I was first going to say it looked like a bug on the lens but the shadow squash that theory.

Nice post and great find there.

posted on Jun, 17 2007 @ 10:54 PM
link   
At first I thought it was a leaf floating down. But it never seemed to rotate, and I find that highly unlikely.

Good find, WOS. (Glad to see you posting. :up

posted on Jun, 17 2007 @ 11:01 PM
link   
The object does indeed appear to cast a shadow. And despite the crappy quality, the object is very nearby and exhibits some very odd aerial maneuvers.

good vid

posted on Jun, 17 2007 @ 11:11 PM
link   
I dont know much in this area, but the video was cool. I saw the shadow on and off, but what got me was the way i actually moved like a person. I'm not sure how to explain it, but it had very distinct characteristics. Thanks for sharing!

posted on Jun, 17 2007 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Now I am no video expert, so this is JUST A QUESTION!!!!

Could it be something crawling on the lens of the camera???

Maybe someone knowledgeable in video would know ...???

Semper

posted on Jun, 17 2007 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Almost looks like a spider crawling across the lense.
Im thinking bug also

posted on Jun, 17 2007 @ 11:35 PM
link   
I was thinking bug as well.

What I found eerie able the video is that the entity cast a shadow. I was first going to say it looked like a bug on the lens but the shadow squash that theory.

The camera is probably mounted in a protective housing which might allow for a shadow like that.

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rhain

I also thought that, but the protective housing thing might be true, too. I guess i just want to believe it's a ghost, lol

posted on Jun, 24 2007 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Body swerve...anyone else notice that the object appears to Body swerve to its left as its about to make contact with the front of the car...??

posted on Jun, 24 2007 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Very interesting. I cant' explain it, and it is weird.

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 07:19 AM
link   
My Guess is it's a Reflection on the Lense of the Security Camera.

posted on Oct, 14 2007 @ 08:31 AM
link   
to me what i rekon it is maybe some type of lil insect with alot of legs u can tell it is well i can abit

posted on Oct, 14 2007 @ 09:53 AM
link   
This is the first time I have seen footage of an orb casting a shadow. That is really cool, WOS.

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 12:21 AM
link   
reply to post by SoFunkyMe

I agree. I wanted this to be a ghost, but I saw at least six legs on that thing. It crawled...

posted on Oct, 20 2007 @ 03:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Valhall
This is the first time I have seen footage of an orb casting a shadow. That is really cool, WOS.

It really does look like a tiny mite crawling on the lens to me.

Here's a clip of an orb casting a reflection.
Orb Reflection

top topics

join