It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The pope is satan

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2004 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Just came across an article that arrived at an interesting point at one stage, thats a great pie in the face for all those paranoid people obsessed with "666"

"The "Mark of the Beast" is another example of the "Lie". Most people quite readily believe whatever is written without any mental effort made to "check it out". What is the historical meaning behind the number "666"? Long ago a numbering system was established called the Roman Numeral System. In that system 666 is deciphered as VI VI VI. In the Latin language this refers directly to : Vini, Vidi, Vinci. These words have the distinct meaning of: "I came, I saw, I conquered". The Latin word "Vini", has been since re-spelled as "Veni". Thus, the abbreviation of Vini(Veni), Vidi, Vinci, is VI VI VI or 666. This number also appears on the front or forehead of the Pope�s Babylonian hat band as testimony that he, indeed, is the present Emperor of Rome. This places the Pope into the direct line from Julius Caesar, who by the way, was a Pope prior to the birth of "Jesus"---from 100 B.C. to 44 B.C. "

Sadly the articles author then went off on a tagent about the mathmatical ways of assiging numbers to letters and finding 666 in everything. Ah well I guess even loonies have brief sensible moments.

posted on Jan, 7 2004 @ 06:07 PM
link   
The scroll being held by the hooded KKK figures on the Marlboro boxes used to read vini vidi vici or whatever...then this last half year i noticed that it isn't there anymore....Look under the horses legs where their pieces would be hanging and you'll notice the shape on both sides of two hooded figures holding out a banner..if u turn the pack sideways, the tag is a K, turn it over on the miles, K, and then the other side is K.

posted on Jan, 7 2004 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by boombye
The scroll being held by the hooded KKK figures on the Marlboro boxes used to read vini vidi vici or whatever...then this last half year i noticed that it isn't there anymore....Look under the horses legs where their pieces would be hanging and you'll notice the shape on both sides of two hooded figures holding out a banner..if u turn the pack sideways, the tag is a K, turn it over on the miles, K, and then the other side is K.

How interesting. Ive never noticed that before. Maybe the phillip moris CEO is a racist scumbag
I think i'll get me a pack, and look for myself.

[Edited on 1-7-2004 by theshadowknows]

join