It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nice Sites

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2007 @ 01:08 PM
link   
i found these sites and they are both looking for some extra visitors maybe some of you could get involved and leave some comments for them?

Cyberlifes

raceingjokers

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 09:25 AM
link   
After seeing your other thread promoting your own blog, i know now you didnt just find these sites. You have something to do with them. Promoting your own websites without the permission of the staff is against the Terms and Conditions

1f.) Spamming: You will not post identical content, or snippets of identical content, to multiple threads in the discussion forums. You will also not create more than one thread for your topic, or create multiple "slightly different" threads for a single topic.

Seems you did it twice.

4) Advertising: You will not advertise or promote other discussion boards, chat systems, online communities or other websites on ATS within posts, avatars or signatures without prior written permission from AboveTopSecret.com LLP. Your will not choose a username that is the same as website domain, subdomain, or URL for which you are associated. Doing so may result in removal of your post(s) and immediate termination of your account depending on the severity of the material.

Its so easy to just ask if you can post your sites. As long as they arent obscene or slanderous, im sure they would have let you. but now, doubtful.

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 07:12 PM
link   
The first link is to a "404 blog not found". The second is far from "Interesting", especially considering it's only been in existence since last week. (?)

This forum is for » Interesting Websites » and NOT the promotion of newfound, unestablished ventures. Whether for yourself or a friend, I'm afraid you'll have to find another platform from which to Advertise and Promote such.

-closed-

[bbcode]

[edit on 23-6-2007 by 12m8keall2c]

join