It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

At least two Katyusha rockets hit Kiryat Shmona; damage but no injuries

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2007 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Hezbollah issued an official denial of responsibility for the rocket fire. "Hezbollah denies being involved in any operation to launch missiles today against occupied Palestine," said a flash script on Hezbollah-run Al-Manar television.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

LINK

It is surprising to shocking the hezbollah denied shooting the rockets.

I guess their Iranian/Syrian masters did not approve THAT terrorists action.

If this action can be traced back to Hamas-it would not be surprising-it will further show that the west needs to try and support the lesser of the two evils-the fatah.

posted on Jun, 17 2007 @ 07:42 PM
link   
"Occupied Palestine"

I have a feeling we haven't heard the last of this. I think there will be another attack on Israel, Israel will respond, then Syria, Iran, and the US will be brought into it eventually.

After that, who knows what'll happen.

posted on Jun, 17 2007 @ 08:33 PM
link   
I pray that this will never happen. Anyone here think though that someone might be trying to start a war here on purpose? Could there be someone that might profit or have something to gain out of this?

Regards,
Maestro

posted on Jun, 17 2007 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by maestro46
I pray that this will never happen. Anyone here think though that someone might be trying to start a war here on purpose? Could there be someone that might profit or have something to gain out of this?

Regards,
Maestro

Of course somebody is trying to start a war. I think it'll happen too. And, as always, yes, there are people who would profit off of this going to war.

new topics

top topics

join