It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lord's Prophecy and 2012

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 02:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Davidjayjordan

Pleasssse tell me Davidjayjordan, I am TORN between these two theories: in 2012 humanity will finally be enlightened and we will rise to the next level of higher frequency, to the next level of our spirituality and awareness..

OR

in 2012 the NWO will take over, we'll be branded enslaved but then i'm unsure of how this will all end???

How do these two conflicting ideas fit in with each other??? I believe both are plausible but i lean in favour of the former.. i have no information on this NWO, what their plan is etc. I know nothing about this and i would like to be enlightened on some basic knowledge of this.

I think the poles will reverse within this trying time and i also believe that something major will happen in 2009 - just what i'm not sure of...

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 02:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Goradd

A rock group called Semisonic said it best:

Every new beginning comes from some other beginning's end.

For there to be a new beginning, there has to be an end.

Not that hard to grasp, really . . .

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 03:52 AM
link   
reply to post by xxpigxx

but its not going to be the end of the world or humanity like everyone is yelling about....

maybe a different way of thinking or something....

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by pretty_vacant
reply to post by Davidjayjordan

Pleasssse tell me Davidjayjordan, I am TORN between these two theories: in 2012 humanity will finally be enlightened and we will rise to the next level of higher frequency, to the next level of our spirituality and awareness..

OR

in 2012 the NWO will take over, we'll be branded enslaved but then i'm unsure of how this will all end???

How do these two conflicting ideas fit in with each other??? I believe both are plausible but i lean in favour of the former.. i have no information on this NWO, what their plan is etc. I know nothing about this and i would like to be enlightened on some basic knowledge of this.

I think the poles will reverse within this trying time and i also believe that something major will happen in 2009 - just what i'm not sure of...

Honest sincere question Bro,

The answer is where is where heart at....

For to the wordly and the uns[piritual and those that love this world, then it will be a time of supposed transition from the war mongering of capitalism to a supposed peaceful time with just one ruler. Where you will be asked (and then forced to pledge allegiance to His MARK. Why they will tell you it is to be part of the solution, part of the Messiah's plan. The only problem is that this peace maker who has nuked three countries is not the Messiah but the devil incarnate. So it depends on your heart.

For in truth, it will be a transition, lower frequencies if you like and not higher frequencies. Notice their lies.

YES, I would say from all the timelines the Lord has shown me, that in 2009 in June near the summer equinox, the COVENANT shall be signed. The Iranian ar will be this year, and be solved by next year, when the Prince of the Covenant supposed solves the impossible situation over oil, and land, Palestinains and Israel. A political, economic, military, religious peace AGREEMENT, this mentioned many times in Daniel and elsewhere.

So you have some confusions, Bro, but maybe you are hearing from your true nature and from Him in your heart. Just now use your brain, and study and see through the lies, and see the positive (The Lord and our great ENDING).

Got to fly. Keep asking questions. For the Iran War see the thread on that with timelines, explanations etc.. ATB (All the Best)

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Goradd
so are saying that we are already in the years of tribulation?..how can that happen with 2012 just around the corner?...the bible gives no specific date of the end of the world...

the bible doesn't even say the world will end i don't think...there is supposed to be heaven on earth.....armageddon hasn't even started and when it is over there will be 1000 years of peace..um 2012 is like only 4 years away....

Again, forget the terminology and fear of the 'end of the world.' 2012 is just the start of the AC reign. It lasts 3 and a half years, then the Battle of Armeggeddon and then we are into the Lord's reign called the Millinium.

The word Tribulation needs a little more refinement, because that usually refers to an exact time frame called 42 months, three and a half years, 1260 days, that is EXACT. And these exact time frames fit into an exact timeline, as the Lord of Math and Science and Creation and the Bible Prophets was exact, and gave us the exact timelines, so we would know in advance.

Surely the Lord God will do NOTHING except He revealeth His SECRETS unto His SERVANTS the prophets.

Hello, of course he prewarns us, of course he tell su in advance. That's logical reasonable senseable, and so knowing this.... start studying and figuring it out, and KNOW what you personnally are suppose to do within His WILL and in His time frames. Fior we are not of the night but of the day, as that time will not take us as theifs in the night.

To be forearned is to be forearmed.

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Goradd

In a way it will be. Another rock group called REM said it best . . . .

It's the end of the world as we know it.

Edit: And I feel fine

[edit on 25/5/2008 by xxpigxx]

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Trying to count a date from the beginning of the current national-state of Israel is a complete and utter waste of time. Those who do so are forgetting who the tribes were and what they constituted. The jews are of the kingdom of Judah, not Israel. After king David, the kingdom of Israel split into two kingdoms, the southern portion from then on called Judah (which the Jews were part of, and where the name Jew comes from), and the northern kingdom kept the name of Israel (who are now the lost 10 tribes of Israel), or refered to as the house of Joseph, or Ephraim, since the head tribe of this kigdom was Ephraim, the son of Joseph, and Israel/Jacob actually transfered his name onto the sons of Joseph....

Genesis 48:14 And Israel stretched out his right hand, and laid it upon Ephraim's head, who was the younger, and his left hand upon Manasseh's head, guiding his hands wittingly; for Manasseh was the firstborn.
15 And he blessed Joseph, and said, God, before whom my fathers Abraham and Isaac did walk, the God which fed me all my life long unto this day,
16 The Angel which redeemed me from all evil, bless the lads; and let my name be named on them, and the name of my fathers Abraham and Isaac; and let them grow into a multitude in the midst of the earth.

The restoration of the jewish state, (which we call the current nation of Israel) is in fact only the restoration of the Judah (tribes of Judah, Benjamin, and part of Levi), not Israel, or the whole house of Israel (all 12 tribes), which the prophecies referring to this event call it. The prophecy in Ezekiel says that at the time of this restoration, the two kingdoms will be once again joined together (the prophecy of the two sticks, Judah and Ephraim), and after a great resurrection, which has still not taken place. Read Ezekiel chapter 37.

The first time the Jews are mentioned in the Bible, it says theye are at war with Israel....

2KINGS 16
1 In the seventeenth year of Pekah the son of Remaliah Ahaz the son of Jotham king of Judah began to reign.
2 Twenty years old was Ahaz when he began to reign, and reigned sixteen years in Jerusalem, and did not that which was right in the sight of the LORD his God, like David his father.
3 But he walked in the way of the kings of Israel, yea, and made his son to pass through the fire, according to the abominations of the heathen, whom the LORD cast out from before the children of Israel.
4 And he sacrificed and burnt incense in the high places, and on the hills, and under every green tree.
5 Then Rezin king of Syria and Pekah son of Remaliah king of Israel came up to Jerusalem to war: and they besieged Ahaz, but could not overcome him .
6 At that time Rezin king of Syria recovered Elath to Syria, and drove the Jews from Elath: and the Syrians came to Elath, and dwelt there unto this day.

Israel and Judah (the Jews) were two separate kingdoms after the split, but simply because the current nation of Judah is named Israel, people get confused and it throws out their beliefs and so-called time lines. Pointing at the restoration of Judah as the fullfillment of the restoration of the whole house of Israel is incorrect, what this event is talking about is the restoration of and the joining of the two split kingdoms, which happens after the resurrection. What gets me also is that people think the Gog and Magog war will happen soon, when the book of revelation clearly gives the timing for this event, after the 1000 years reign of Christ, and also after the first resurrection....

REVELATION 20:5 But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection.
6 Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.
7 And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison,
8 And shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of whom is as the sand of the sea.
9 And they went up on the breadth of the earth, and compassed the camp of the saints about, and the beloved city: and fire came down from God out of heaven, and devoured them.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join