It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lord's Prophecy and 2012

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2007 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Seeing that prophecy is foreknowledge, it is good to see that at least the year 2012 is being recognized as the turning point of world history. It isn't the end, only the beginning of the END.

Because according to the Lord's prophecy, it is THEN, that the Anti-Christ takes over world rule. It happens on December 21, 2012, as many of you already know. But knowing this won;t be much of a help to any true searcher, as by then the dye has been cast, and the opposing forces have alread sealed their troops and PEOPLE.

The A.C. will MARK his good citizens of the world from all religions that now see him as the Messiah, Madhi, and 2nd Coming, whereas we that know prophecy and truth shall be sealed by the true Lord (Jesus) at the start of this Great tribulation period.

Hence, the date to remember is actually three and a hafl years before the December 2012 CHANGE or START of the Great Tribulation.

www.geocities.com...

So simply count backwards and you get June of 2009, for it then that the LAST SEVEN YEARS of Daniel has to start.

www.geocities.com...

And it is started by a signed PEACE COVENANT, among ten nations. This easily to be foreseen as the Mid-East gets even worse and worse, and a new war in Iraq and Syria almost shall bring the world to WW3.

That's the simplified time frame startm, that culminates in the Lord's RETURN in June of 2016, exactly on Pentecost, exactly on the first fruits celebration of Shavout, and exactly on the summer equinox... as the Lord's prophecy is exact and detailed.

And yet we in the End TIME shall know it in advance as Daniel and all the prophets foretold. More later on more of the confirming details.

www.geocities.com...

Don't you agree ?

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 03:49 PM
link   
The past the future and the present are all now. Time was made to limit you and make you feel like you are not eternal.

The Anti-Christ will come by way of the Pope.

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by uknow_me72

The past the future and the present are all now. Time was made to limit you and make you feel like you are not eternal.

The Anti-Christ will come by way of the Pope.

No, time is a measure made by the Lord, and is a reality. It is called the Direction of Time. so that we have a past, a present and there wuill be a future.

Anyway, NO the Pope has little to do with the Anti-Christ. The Pope is just another world leader who will bow to the Russian military leader. That's prohecy as He is called the little horn, and doesn;t preach people to death but uses his military might to destroy three countries so the others yield to him.

SEE www.geocities.com...

Its just that other Protestants hate their competition the Catholics so much so they make up a false interpretation and say the Pope is the AC. Ludicrous.

IMO

Davidjayjordan

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 09:27 PM
link   
people are so stupid today. Why is it always (the anti-christ) someone who we HAVE to know? Maybe the anti-christ is someone we don't know.

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by adkchamp
people are so stupid today. Why is it always (the anti-christ) someone who we HAVE to know? Maybe the anti-christ is someone we don't know.

It is not always the ANTI-CHRIST, but todays woes are caused by the little anti-christs worldwide who are of every color, age, intellect, background. But they will get their leader called the ANTI-CHRIST, because the world will unite into ONE.

As for the AC as if he is someone we don't know. That's true, for Biblically speaking He arises after the Covenant is signed which is after the Iranian War. The AC does not sign the Covenant, yet when comes into power breaks it because he will say he disagreed with it. This meaning we do not know who he is now, because Putin and Med. are leading Russia right now, yet after them, then in comes the AC publicly and from THEN on all will know of Him. For He will become the world accepted leader.

www.geocities.com...

So for now, we can understand the machinations of all the little anti-christs of the NWO gearing up for their Covenant in 2009, and eventual takeover in 2012.

Agreed ?

[edit on 22-5-2008 by Davidjayjordan]

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Strange rules HERE, as no one is allowed to post their own prophecies or predictions, we are all suppose to post other people's prophecies or predictions. And yet almost every responder then posts their opinions of other peoples prophecies and predictions according to their personal prophecies and predictions and opinions.

So according to the rules, no real discussion could take place of the original thoughts and reasons of a prophet or prophetess because they would not be allowed to post. It would be first hand, whereas only second hand indirect personal responses seem to be allowed.

Correct me if wrong.

Thanks..

[edit on 23-5-2008 by Davidjayjordan]

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 01:40 PM
link   
That is some good stuff there, David.

After I am done reading, I will be back to ask some questions . . .

Meanwhile, starred and flagged

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 05:07 AM
link   
You better get back to me quickly before even this thread gets deleted. Three of mine have already meet that fate without cause.

Maybe its because I have a website and have already thought though these things. Surely my days are numbered HERE, I know the scenario and style.

But let's give ATS a chance.

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 08:52 AM
link   
why is the 2nd coming timeline as seen on your[ i]geocities.../Timelines.htm link show 1947______________2016-2017

?Whats the 70 year timespan about? Does this span of time involve the creation of Israel (1947)and all end-time prophecies to be fufilled in that generation(+70 years=2017)?

i am to understand that a lifetime was delared to be 120 years.
so by other scripture, when we are told that from the time Israel is born from the scattered people(1947 as some suggest) that all will be accomplished with that generation.... the math tells me that
1947 + 120 years = 2067 AD is the upper limit of this second coming date.

not 2016-2017 as your theory states

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by St Udio

I'm not sure if I agree with the OP's calculations concerning the information found on the external links but this is how I understand the calculation of 70 years instead of 120 years:

In Genesis, the '120 year lifespan limit' is an incorrect translation. It doesn't translate correctly into English but in Hebrew the 120 year limit was the length of time the antediluvian inhabitants of earth had to repent before the flood. This is somewhat obvious due to the fact even postdiluvian genealogies recorded in the Genesis account after the warning still exceeded a 120 year lifespan.

On the other hand, in Psalms we are told a human lifespan is limited to 70 years on average and 80 years on average if they have lived a healthy life.

Is this correct? I don't know but that is what I learned while doing some independent Bible study. So, they add 70 years to 1948. 1948 + 70 = 2018. Minus seven years for the tribulation and you get 2011. I'm not a fan of date setting but that is how they get that mathematic result.

But here is an interesting thing from your view if we perform the math how you did: 1948+120 = 2068. That is the year (either exactly or approximately- I can't remember which) Issac Newton calculated although he used different reasons to come up with his result. Also, by adding 120 to 1948 we are trying to figure out the last possible date for everything to be fulfilled. However, on the opposite end, for some reason Newton (again I can't remember why) believed the end times couldn't possibly be fulfilled before the date of his calculations.

[edit on 5/24/2008 by AshleyD]

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by St Udio
why is the 2nd coming timeline as seen on your[ i]geocities.../Timelines.htm
link show 1947______________2016-2017

(That's because the repeated timeframe given to Moses and King David was 70 years SEE for details www.geocities.com... )

?Whats the 70 year timespan about? Does this span of time involve the creation of Israel (1947)and all end-time prophecies to be fufilled in that generation(+70 years=2017)? (Worldly Israel has little to do with Bible Prophecy, other than just being a country. Israel in prophetic terms refers to the Jacob, the Israel, the man of the End Times, called the END TIME KING DAVID... this is one of the Two Witnesses, the promise the Lord gave to King david of Old. Besides, worldly Israel made itself a nation in 1948 not 1947. SEE aslo the Illuminati, Rosell, 1947, 33, 2012 thread on the NWO board) (As for 2017, that is the exact year of the ending of the seventy years. For in 2012 there is still three and a half years of Great tribulation, 45 days of Wrath, and then 7 months of clean up before the Lord establishes His Millinial rule starting in 2017 Consider www.geocities.com... )

i am to understand that a lifetime was delared to be 120 years.
so by other scripture, when we are told that from the time Israel is born from the scattered people(1947 as some suggest) that all will be accomplished with that generation.... the math tells me that
1947 + 120 years = 2067 AD is the upper limit of this second coming date.

not 2016-2017 as your theory states

No the lifespan told David was seventy years in Psalms. But Bro... one scripture interpretation or quess does not make a very good interpretation or principle. It is when multiple prophecies all say the same thing.

Giza Propehcy
Iran War Daniel timeline
Ezekiel 390 day prophecy
Woman's Birth prophecy
6000 Year prophecy from Creation in 4004.

Then when Moses and David's 70 year prophecy points to the same date, then you know for sure.

But let's get straight forward and simple. All can be theory, but ALL should know when the Covenant is formed, we ONLY have three and a half years before the AC takes control. We at that point THEN better get serious with prophecy, for the timeline has begun and there is no turning back. It will NOT take any discernment whatsoever to know that the COVENANT has been signed the whole world will hear about it cause it concerns the whole world. We then find our two Witnesses for it upon them that the blessings and annointings of the Lord fall. Follow His prophets and you will follow the Lord and fight til the End. Amen ?

Got to fly ?

Good on you for doing the math, if you don;t understand the timeline you go to the hyperlinks below the timeline for each sub timeline that fits into the whole

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by AshleyD
reply to post by St Udio

I'm not sure if I agree with the OP's calculations concerning the information found on the external links but this is how I understand the calculation of 70 years instead of 120 years:

In Genesis, the '120 year lifespan limit' is an incorrect translation. It doesn't translate correctly into English but in Hebrew the 120 year limit was the length of time the antediluvian inhabitants of earth had to repent before the flood. This is somewhat obvious due to the fact even postdiluvian genealogies recorded in the Genesis account after the warning still exceeded a 120 year lifespan.

On the other hand, in Psalms we are told a human lifespan is limited to 70 years on average and 80 years on average if they have lived a healthy life.

Is this correct? I don't know but that is what I learned while doing some independent Bible study. So, they add 70 years to 1948. 1948 + 70 = 2018. Minus seven years for the tribulation and you get 2011. I'm not a fan of date setting but that is how they get that mathematic result.

But here is an interesting thing from your view if we perform the math how you did: 1948+120 = 2068. That is the year (either exactly or approximately- I can't remember which) Issac Newton calculated although he used different reasons to come up with his result. Also, by adding 120 to 1948 we are trying to figure out the last possible date for everything to be fulfilled. However, on the opposite end, for some reason Newton (again I can't remember why) believed the end times couldn't possibly be fulfilled before the date of his calculations.

[edit on 5/24/2008 by AshleyD]

As mentioned, 1947 is the year of the start of our New Nation because it was then that our leaqder was born. Worldly Israel has nothing to do with for many reasons, almost all of which church indocrination has left most unable to comprehend. The 6000 years from Creation ended exactly in 1997.

This meaning exactly in thousand year periods important events happenned. For in 2004, it was Abraham, in 1004 the Temple was openned by Solomon, in 4 B.C. Mary's Temple opened and Jesus was born.

So go back one jubilee, because 120 JUBILEES is another prophecy. 120 times 50 equals 6000. 1947 is the YEAR. It also was the year the dam dark side had their planned wreck and sacrifice of its captives.

As for Issac, God bless him for his effort, but he misses realising the Lord could not show him the exact End Times because he wasn;t in the End Times, for as daniel was told in Chapter 12, it was for us to know NOW, not Issac back then. He indirectly used numbers for days and tyurned them into years. Not the wisest thing to do, when the prominent prophesy is confirmed multiple times in days. Days mean days whenit comes to daniels timeline

www.geocities.com...

So here's Issac ...

www.geocities.com...

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 08:07 PM
link   
this thread really annoys me. Especially the whole doomsday thing predicted at 2012. You christians, catholics, jehovah's witnesses did not predict this at 2012 !. The Mayans and the Hindu predicted it. How bloody long have your doomsday theories been going on for?

It really annoyed me when a jehovah's witness came up to our door in the morning. Especially on my baby sisters birthday. I'm buddhist/hindu and I felt like giving them a spray of my wordplay like they do to me.

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by nahsik

The difference being that the celestials are aligned for this. Things are playing out like they are supposed to.

What I find interesting is that everything is converging into the next 4-10 years.

Anyways . . .

David:

Most of what you say I agree with.

What are your thoughts on Planet X?

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by nahsik
this thread really annoys me. Especially the whole doomsday thing predicted at 2012. You christians, catholics, jehovah's witnesses did not predict this at 2012 !. The Mayans and the Hindu predicted it. How bloody long have your doomsday theories been going on for?

It really annoyed me when a jehovah's witness came up to our door in the morning. Especially on my baby sisters birthday. I'm buddhist/hindu and I felt like giving them a spray of my wordplay like they do to me.

I want to know why eberyone says that they Mayans predicted the end of the world on 2012...there is no proof whatsoever that the date on 2012 means the "end"....

2012 is meant to be a New beginnings to the Mayans.... some one please explain that theory of "the end" just because they didn't go after 2012 probably because the european conquest and the Aztecs....snyone?

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 10:15 PM
link   
I agree with you about the whole new beginning. Just this post and people who act like this gets me rattled up sometimes

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Then forget the dam bloodthritsy demonic Mayans and the dark side that knows when their time is coming...just study the Lord's timetables that show that 2012 is the time his stars and our Solar System pass through each other. Study how the Lord showed in his prophecy of stone at Giza, that 2012 is when the start of the Great tribulation would come. Study the Lord's 6,000 year periods of history as the Lord mentioned.

YES, stop giving credit to the dam Mayans for their knowing when the evil times would start, and just concentrate on when and what the Lord has said about it.

And Yes, for get the word END, because as Jesus said, in Mathew 24, then would only be the BEGINNING OF TROUBLE. Then there shall be even more wars and plaques and earthquakes, and then the AC shall arise exactly three and a half years after the Covenant is signed in 2009. Iran war in 2008, that culminates into supposed peace agreement in 2009.

Agreed ?

And first and foremost get the whole picture. rather than the fear of the dark side, find out what we are suppose to do. Find out about our purpose and how we shall achieve it. be positive not negative. Forget the dam culture of a demonic religion and study the Lord's prophecy.

For surely the LORD GOD shall do nothing except He revealeth His secrets unto His servants the PROPHETS> Amos 3: 8

Amen

[edit on 25-5-2008 by Davidjayjordan]

[edit on 25-5-2008 by Davidjayjordan]

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by nahsik

Hello, throughout your life you have been bombarded with people trying to indocrinate you, so deal with it, if a few J.W.'s come to your door...... as you are reading a bias newspaper or watching a slanted news broadcast or studying for a dogmatic school education etc etc.....

And if you like the Hindu and Mayans go for it. Not a problem, your choice your responsibility. For thou has rightly showed that it will all be by choice, and some will choose poorly.

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 12:37 AM
link   

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 12:41 AM
link   
so are saying that we are already in the years of tribulation?..how can that happen with 2012 just around the corner?...the bible gives no specific date of the end of the world...

the bible doesn't even say the world will end i don't think...there is supposed to be heaven on earth.....armageddon hasn't even started and when it is over there will be 1000 years of peace..um 2012 is like only 4 years away....

top topics

<<   2 >>

join