It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weird video: Broken cloaking device?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2007 @ 05:30 AM
link   
I was browsing good ol' YouToob and found this interesting video, never seen this one before and thought it interesting enough to find out other peoples reactions.

If it is a "terrestrial" or "extra-terrestrial" craft whichever, its enormous. It almost looks like they tried to "cloak" but the outside edges still remained visible for some odd reason.

Or, it could be a group objects..you decide. Just tossed it up for some input, heres a pic of the "the ring"...

But to have a good grasp on the whole idea of ring shaped UFO's , a subject that has, apparently been around for a long time. It appears that they either transform their appearance to emulate a cloud or its just some natural unexplained phenomenon.

Is it incomplete cloaking or are the crafts themselves an actual ring? Could it be a group objects, linked to from a ring? To view a short history of this type of sighting check this video here ...RING UFO???

I found the series of photos taken by an alert Army private to be the most interesting and astonishing. It actually shows the "ring" encapsulate itself in a vapor cloud.

I have been interested in the "UFO" enigma for many years now and have never came across this rare type of sighting myself, anyone else?

posted on Jun, 17 2007 @ 05:39 AM
link   
There was a similar post yesterday, it has some valid information regarding what these ring shaped UFOs could be:

Extremely unusual ' ringed ' shaped ufo videos

[edit on 17/6/07 by Implosion]

posted on Jun, 17 2007 @ 05:45 AM
link   
MOD EDIT: Sorry didnt see the other thread. Just place this one there and close this thread please.

Thx!

posted on Jun, 17 2007 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Very interesting photos..

posted on Jun, 17 2007 @ 02:41 PM
link   
this brings up a event i witnessed with some friends actually just a few weeks ago. While visiting Wisconsin Dells we saw what looked like a giant black smoke ring floating over the street. Can these sorts of black clouds just exist on their own like a cigarette smoke circle blown? No one thought much of it, but i thought it was extremely unusual. Wasnt 100% perfect circle but it held its shape and floated across the street...dont think i've ever seen something like that before. It was about 30 feet wide. Was this likely a cloaked ufo?... Or just pollution in the shape of a circle that held its shape?

[edit on 17-6-2007 by hiii_98]

posted on Jun, 18 2007 @ 11:16 AM
link   
what i saw looked EXACTLY like the picture linked below. I can only assume people are misidentifying these rings as cloaked ufos... Wish i decent explination however would arise.

posted on Jun, 18 2007 @ 06:48 PM
link   
That is very interesting...the ring picture you provided looks like it was caused by a small explosion on the ground. I have seen many such charges "triggered" and often, providing wind conditions and a few other variables, (direction of blast) that can produce smoke rings such as that. The usually dissipate after a few hundred feet.

In the case of your sighting, chances are, you would have heard the explosion or whatever caused the "ring" you witnessed being you were in close proximity. Still leaves alot to be explained.....

posted on Jun, 18 2007 @ 09:27 PM
link   
i completely agree i did some research on my own and the explosion theory seems to hold weight. I looked at alot of pictures of small explosions and they do produce these black smoke like rings that tend to linger. The strange thing about this one is that it was in a very residential almost theme park like area of wisconsin (wisconsin dells), no military presence i am aware of or major construction. Also it held its shape for some time and then drifted off. We were driving around and unfortunatly the driver was in traffic and would could not simply pull over. Besides i'm always the first one to attribute something to a ufo if it looks odd (even though i'm actually a skeptic who wants to believe). I would imagine these giant black smoke rings would be more common. To me personally i thought it was very unusual.

posted on Jun, 18 2007 @ 09:36 PM
link   
could be real and sence their is an army photo i think it could be

top topics

join