It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whither the dust

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2007 @ 05:23 AM
link   
Studies of the WTC dust have been either unsatisfactory or vanished

But we have this observation

On September 11, the amount of dust and debris that fell… just blanketed the organs,” recalled Dr. Burdick. “It was so alkaline that it was like dusting the organs with Drano. This stuff has proceeded to eat into the leather, into the metal, into the wood; it’s extremely caustic and has compromised the organs.”

What might this tell us about the composition of the WTC dust? - as preserved in the pipes of the Trinity organ.

posted on Jun, 17 2007 @ 05:35 AM
link   
Hmmm what a suprise. First there is the cleanup of the WTC site, which removed most of the steel from prying eyes, and now the dust..

Evidently there is something they don't want people to find within the very limited amount of debry from those 110 story office buildings.. Maybe its because there is some evidence of exotic weapons and/or explosives being used.

posted on Jun, 17 2007 @ 06:19 AM
link   
Every day the plot thickens.

Sorry for the one liner.

posted on Jun, 17 2007 @ 06:56 AM
link   
well i cant think of any explosives residue that would eat into leather or damage the pipes,(admittedly i know more about setting them off than i do about the chemistry of them) and if it was "fallout" it would be an A/B emitter...be interesting to see what would happen if someone would aim a radiac at it...could settle the mininuke debate once and for all.

posted on Jun, 17 2007 @ 07:09 AM
link   
A quick google on leather and radioactive decay resulted in this Chernobyl article, it says; www.fullspate.net...

"And what about the soldiers who worked on the roof of the reactor? 3,600 soldiers worked on the roof to clear the debris and get it ready so we could build the concrete shield. These guys got it the worst. They had lead vests, but the radiation was coming from below, and they weren't protected there. They were wearing ordinary, cheap imitation-leather boots."

"No one was really supposed to go up there. The job was supposed to be done by radio-controlled robots that the Americans and the Japanese gave us, but the radiation disrupted their electronics and they broke down after a few minutes."

Interesting none the less, but i can't really find much on radioactive decay on other matierals.. i'll keep searching though.

posted on Jun, 18 2007 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Portland cement (calcium silicates) is strongly alkaline (ph 12-15). Lots of it was used in the WTCs’ floors’ lightweight concrete.

Greetings,
The Wizard In The Woods

posted on Jun, 21 2007 @ 05:59 PM
link   
wizard in the woods!..you know any thing that turns portland cement into dust?...how bout steel.?...my question is...and all goof ball diversionary tactics aside..and i think this is the main question...what exotic weapon did "they" use to take down the two towers to show the world it could be done...you saw it on live t.v....it happened for real and i think we can both agree on that..now being the worlds biggest crime sean/ and yes bigger than the ok. bombing that lil tim mcVay had to die for...the clean up was thightlee secure..i mean dosnt a few bells ring in your head or you one of them warren commison "one shooter #"...this 9/11 crap is gonna live to the day we all die..but the ,,and i hate to use this refain,,FACT OF THE MATTER IS..stars wars paid off..it works..the trillions of bucks that they got there brain dead pres. to o.k. paid off big time...oh i know you forgot who was vice-pres. back then...whos your daddy now..not pumkin head gwb...its the VICE-pres. thank you...power matters...its sad that we git reduced to trying to figger out whats in the dust of the after math of the crime of the century..listen to shills tell about there lost friends on flights that didnt exsist..whacth photo-shop # like it was holy grail... dispute rosi O donnal..but never bring up the fact that laser weopons were used for all the world to see on 9/11/01...thats the bomb in a pickel barrol that they all ways dreamed of..3000 dead + of our own?..not to worry..now you know what well do to you if you dont give us your OIL!...THE sad thing about this is were not the only country that has this tech..its like the atom bomb...we used it first but were not gonna be the last to use this...so divert the laser destructions of the two towers in n.y.c. to comic box cutter welding bafoons and alls well...ah..you still with me?

posted on Jun, 21 2007 @ 06:32 PM
link   
I think shrunkensiomon has a very good point
Do we discreadit all the photos of the fine dust in lower manhatten to the thermite fary?..and the hoards of saudi arabia goat hearders that desended on manhatten to eat all the paper that flew out of the twin towers un-scathed after 9/11...WTF..this was a big time cover up to help the bin ladin corp....michael moore look out..the gov. wants the negs. to your sicko film..

new topics

top topics

join