It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An interesting thought...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2007 @ 01:57 AM
link   
I have just been thinking...

Maybe this isnt to great of an idea... or whatnot.. maybe its been discused before... I DONT KNOW... i just hope i dont get in trouble for posting it

but yes....

The Airplanes... perhaps they actualy hit the buildings?

perhaps they used explosions to bring down the Towers...

has anyone ever thought... MAYBE... they triggered thier "explosives" to go off on MAIN SUPPORTS (therefore not destroying the outside of the building for cameras to view) at the SAME TIME the planes hit the towers???

Perhaps the explosions where to "weaken" the towers... so the full effect would happen... just as an "insurance Policy"

just a thought... comments would be apprieciated....

[sorry for the spelling... its late]

posted on Jun, 17 2007 @ 02:00 AM
link   
Hmmmm.... sounds reasonable enough. The airplanes did bring the buildings down, but boms were what made it possible? I like that idea.

posted on Jun, 17 2007 @ 02:54 AM
link   
Planes hit the buildings AND explosives were used. Welcome to the team, we've been saying it for a long time.

I want to hug you for saying it so simply.

[edit on 6/17/2007 by Spoodily]

posted on Jun, 17 2007 @ 08:33 AM
link   
yes there were bombs in the buildings. Its not impossible that a payload was also delivered via the planes (remember the hijackers said they had a bomb, could of been a bluff but who knows) but there were definitely other explosives placed in the buildings. Personally I reckon it was the core that was loaded up with their 'sophisticated devices' , carried out by a 'sophisticated group'.

posted on Jun, 17 2007 @ 09:10 AM
link   
soooo.......the explosives were in the planes, damaged the cores on impact and the biuldings stood for another hour before falling?

did i get that right?

im not going to say its impossible but....lets just say its more difficult than some of the other theories out there that i find equally improbable personally

posted on Jun, 17 2007 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Damocles
soooo.......the explosives were in the planes, damaged the cores on impact and the biuldings stood for another hour before falling?

did i get that right?

Actually.. what i was thinking... was.. maybe they (terrorist, government, evil bunnies, (insert random group) had installed the bombs in the buildings themselves, but triggered them when the planes hit just to Weaken the structure... not to bring it down 100% ....

posted on Jun, 17 2007 @ 09:44 AM
link   
We can sit and make up theory after theory....heck it could have been triggered by one of the UFO's that some claim. There has to be PROOF to back up a theory. There isn't ANY!

posted on Jun, 17 2007 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sad Lil Alex

Actually.. what i was thinking... was.. maybe they (terrorist, government, evil bunnies, (insert random group) had installed the bombs in the buildings themselves, but triggered them when the planes hit just to Weaken the structure... not to bring it down 100% ....

but that brings us back to having ordinance in place and hoping like hell that the impact of the plane and ensuing fireball dont damage any of the firing circuits for the demo, because anything that doesnt explode would leave evidence for some cleanup crew or firefighter to find later and then there'd be a trail to follow. (where the explosive was made for example, modern C4 and equivilants have chemical markers in them to trace the manufacturer)

lot of risk for little reward

top topics

join