It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Monica Tactic Bill Clinton's Way Out Of Trouble

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2007 @ 12:30 AM
link   
Today we go back in time to when Bill Clinton was our president and how he ascaped the firing sqaud for treason. He and others in the background can up with. His messing around on poor old Hillary his partner in life. The media game was perfect. Most have forgotten what I'm talking about. It has turn into the nightmare we have to deal with today. Well at least one of them, the "Chinese Bombs" and him selling the information on how to get them here from china. Before he did that they just went up and came back down. He stepped them up to our level of knowledge in this area,they were at least 50Yrs. behind us. Almost immedately the media covered it up with poor old Hillary. Can you believe what Bill did that to poor old women? It's time we stop and think do these people in Washington really have our best interest's in their heart? All I see when I look is money hunger men and women there filling their pockets,No matter what the cost to the American people. To be honest I don't have anyone in mind for president as of yet but I know it's not Hillary. This has been your friend in this battle against the machine. General T.

posted on Jun, 18 2007 @ 11:26 PM
link   
I was just wondering if anyone else sees the correlation between Clinton and Bush. I guess not because of little interest and no replies. Just trying to get you to think about it for awhile. The Monica story and the Amnesty issue were now faceing. What is it Bush don't want you to remember about him? P.S. I know do you?

new topics

join