It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hizb-ut-Tahrir Takes Control Over Kindergarden

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2007 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Hizb-ut-Tahrir has taken control over a kindergarden in Copenhagen, Denmark. They took power over a kindergarden in "a coup", and the kids there are now raised to be "anti-democratic". New rules have been made. Boys and girls are not allowed to play together. The kids are not allowed to draw, sing or dance! Copenhagen authorities are trying to find ways to shut it down.

An investigation has been demanded. They want to find out how widespread this problem is. They also want to know "why it took several months" before someone took action. Maybe there are more kindergardens where this is happening?

Sources:

svt.se: Islamister tog över dansk förskola (in swedish...)

politiken.dk: Hizb ut-Tahrir kupper børnehave (in danish...)
dr.dk: Hizb-ut-Tahrir tog kontrol med børnehave (in danish...)
bt.dk: Hizb ut-Tahrir kupper børnehave (in danish...)
bornholmstidende.dk: Hizb ut-Tahrir kupper børnehave (in danish...)
Jyllands-Posten: Hizb ut-Tahrir kupper børnehave (in danish...)
kristeligt-dagblad.dk: Hizb ut-Tahrir kupper børnehave (in danish...)

Related Threads:
Denmark On Muhammeds Naughty List
NEWS: Cartoon protests turn deadly

Other links? Thoughts? Any smart solutions?

[edit on 2007/6/17 by Hellmutt]

posted on Jun, 17 2007 @ 02:02 AM
link   
a couple of links in german would be nice

but this is ceratinly outrageous, if this were to happen to the kindergarten that my kids go to i would first off make a huge drama in the kindergarten and then tell them where to stick it and remove my kids

[edit on 17-6-2007 by Fett Pinkus]

posted on Jun, 17 2007 @ 03:05 AM
link   
Here's a couple of english links on Hizb-ut-Tahrir. That's the best I could do at the moment...

Wikipedia: Hizb-ut-Tahrir

The Counterterrorism Blog: Zeyno Baran: Will this be the much-needed wake up call for the West?

February 06, 2006

If the latest set of incidents in relation to the cartoons is not a wake up call, then I don’t know what will be one. Denmark has been the key target of the radical Islamists, such as Hizb ut-Tahrir, for years; they even have a webpage in Danish. In 2002, Fadi Abdel Latif, the spokesman for HT Denmark was already referring to the Koran and urging the killing of Denmarks’ members of the Jewish community. Since then HT Denmark has incited Danish Muslims to kills members of the government and encouraged Muslims to go fight the Americans in Iraq.

posted on Jun, 17 2007 @ 01:53 PM
link   
AHHHH

Again the religion of peace and understanding in all it's glory..

Lovely

Semper

posted on Jun, 17 2007 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Some more links. Danish and swedish. Nothing in english yet, sorry. Danish news are rarely in english. You can guess what some of the headlines means. You can use a translator. Or you can wait/look for english article, or read it if you can read swedish or danish. Copenhagen authorities have taken control of the kindergarden. They say Hizb ut-Tahrir should not be allowed to run a kindergarden. Words that echoes through the articles are words like "extremists" and "fanatics".

aftonbladet.se: Extremislamister tog över daghem (in swedish...)
dn.se: Dansk kommun tog över islamistdagis (in swedish...)
jv.dk: Familieminister tager skarp afstand fra fanatiker-børnehaver (in danish...)
kristeligt-dagblad.dk: Hizb ut-Tahrir må ikke drive børnehave (in danish...)
bt.dk: Borgmester: Luk Hizb ut-Tahrir-børnehave nu (in danish...)

I've found nothing in norwegian yet, which is very strange...

posted on Jun, 17 2007 @ 09:48 PM
link   
A Taliban daycare center....sounds real fun!

edit:

Here's a blog link in English, don't see any English news sites picking this up yet...

turbanbomb.blogspot.com...

It'll probably hit cable tomorrow here...

[edit on 6/17/2007 by djohnsto77]

posted on Jun, 18 2007 @ 11:26 PM
link   
I took this picture 2-3 weeks ago in Denmark. I wonder if stuff like this might have angered some muslims? You'll never know what pushes some buttons, you know... It's a clown entertaining some kids with a live pig. It was a nice show, and those kids were having a great time.

Photo: Hellmutt

However, I think it is quite clear that these fundamentalists have no intentions of integrating into the danish society. Btw, they are still investigating in order to find out whether this kindergarden was the only one that was being controlled by Hizb-ut-Tahrir. They are also discussing whether Hizb-ut-Tahrir should be banned completely in Denmark (like they are in other countries).

posted on Jun, 18 2007 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Here's another blog with a more thorough English translation:

www.westernresistance.com...

I'm surprised I haven't seen this in the mainstream U.S. media yet...I think this is the kind of story FOX loves!

posted on Jun, 21 2007 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Here's an article in english from The Copenhagen Post. Salman... ehr, I mean Salam (which is the name of the kindergarden), has apparently been under Hizb ut-Tahrir's control since February.

The Copenhagen Post: A group of fundamentalist Muslim parents has been calling the shots at a city nursery school since February

The Islamic group was refusing to allow the school's 25 Muslim children to participate in singing and dancing and required both an Islamic dress code and boys and girls to be segregated.

It was revealed that after a Christmas trip to Copenhagen Zoo, during which the children were given Santa Claus hats to wear, the committee members required the hats to either be thrown out or cut into pieces, claiming they forced Christian traditions onto the children. The group has allegedly been operating the school according to traditional Islamic law since the two administrators quit.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

posted on Jun, 21 2007 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Islam is the most intolerant religion in the world,hands down.They will stop at nothing to gain dominance.

[edit on 21-6-2007 by rdang]

top topics

join