It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

George W Bush: Last President Of The United States Of America ?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2007 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Bush will not be the last, and I dont think Hillary is getting the next crack at this, in fact I doubt she even gets the dem nod. Either way, whoever is next is in for a world of sh!t

posted on Jun, 18 2007 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Infoholic
They are but only humans. However, you must realize how much "brain washing" goes into forming the military that we have today.

First we're all indoctrinated our entire lives, and then they are literally brainwashed when they enter bootcamp, AND THEN they're continuously indoctrinated for the remainer of their service. It doesn't make them robots, but the submission to authority dynamic couldn't possibly be thicker.

[edit on 18-6-2007 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss]

posted on Jun, 18 2007 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by RetinoidReceptor
According to this board, world war 3 should have happened at least...500 times now?

WW3 was the Cold War, the secret war against the third world (Third World War).

Google Video Link

The current specter is WW4. It could easily escalate into major conflict if the US Establishment attacks iran and the other world players step in, which they will. The "Cold War" is already back in effect. I should start a thread on that later when I have time.

Anyways, back on topic, GWB still has the card up his sleeve to pull out the blitz on Iran, which would then escalate into major powers hovering ove r"the button". This would be the perfect excuse to declare marshall law like in any other WW. If you really care about this matter I suggest you do everything you can to prevent the war with Iran.

posted on Jun, 18 2007 @ 01:03 PM
link   
can i point something out (as an EU citizen)

there is no office of President. it has not been agreed and its likely that i will not be either because Britain is against any federal aspects of the new treaty. if you read the news surrounding this, a new treaty might not even be agreed on as well. Europe is extremely divided.

an EU President would have no powers either, it would be like the UN general secretary.

posted on Jun, 18 2007 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by kleverone

Originally posted by djohnsto77
But the sad truth is Hillary is coming bringing Bill back in her wake to take over everything and soon you all will be wishing Bush was back in power.

Yes, because Bill might do something really bad, like get a BJ from some random lady and send this country straight to hell!!! I cannot except that type of immorality from my president!!

Clinton was an imperialist just like the rest of them. The only difference was he didn't get our troops into major invasions. It's best to let the locals in the civil wars "we" start to duke it out while we send them weapons to kill eachother with, to secure the military base installations and oil pipelines.
www.cooperativeresearch.org...

From there Clinton already had the martial law framework going into full effect long before Bush, as documented in 2000 in infowars Police State 2000:

Google Video Link

He made it easy for Bush, and now Bush has made it easier for the next imperialist frontman. Any new president who doen't move immediately to undo Bush and Clintons evils is absolutely no better than the forerunners.

posted on Jun, 18 2007 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by nowayreally
Thanks so much JO!
Im not sure exactly what you're talking about ('strike teams'), but I'd love to learn how-

Ritter's message applies to any movement, and what he's talking about is the same machine in question:

The Art of War for the Antiwar Movement:
EDIT: Follow link for the MP3:
www.informationclearinghouse.info...

I'm almost finished turning key excerpts from that into a video (using tons of clips borrowed from army recruitment videos, shonuff).

posted on Jun, 18 2007 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by SmokeyTheBear
im nobody to judge...

its a whole page but especially look at the thing on psychology
Conspiracy theories

How about some Psychology & Sociology behind the "conspiracies don't exist" mindset:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 18 2007 @ 01:23 PM
link   
We must stand up.
We must rise against.
There must be a call to arms.
Stop the ignorance.
Stop pretending it will be ok.
Stop telling yourself it's someone else's problem.
Educate yourself about what's really going on.
Spread the message.
Organize.

posted on Jun, 18 2007 @ 01:24 PM
link   
I think we all know this is going to happen in time if nothing happens to CHANGE IT. The question left is WHEN are they going to take the last step in this whole charade? They have us as gunpoint (metaphorically speaking) and all they need to do is pull the trigger to wipe us out at the current point in time. However, something is holding them back, so I would say they have a few last problems they need to take care of. I think what is holding them back is the fear of letting anyone escape their grasp, or having things botched up, and understandably so. If they botch this it will be THEIR head not ours. The sky is not falling but the the world is, it is falling into an abyss of putrid cysts and evil that wants to dominate all life forms or see the world burnt to ashes around them. Due to their hesitation right now we have the chance of getting out of the way of the gun before the hammer falls. I like to believe I have gotten out of the way as much as possible, however that does not mean I am safe. The ones who are at risk of getting nailed the hardest live in the major cities and towns that hold value to them.
*sigh*
Right now (as is said so many times it could make someone dizzy) is wait for the next "election" and see what happens then. They may decide to act then or not, how we do not know.
For those who despair and say that no one cares... yada yada yada... Well look on ATS, people do care. Go outside some time and look at the protests that still keep going, people do care.

Then for those who are scared of actually fighting them:
"It is better to die on your feet than live on your knees."
-Japanese Proverb-

Pay attention to that proverb, if you fail to do nothing then you have become a part of that growing evil, you have become a part of that system which you oppose whether you like it or not. Have the courage to make a stand, because if we do not... Then no one will. We on ATS should consider ourselves more of the enlightened considering how much information flows through here about what is really going on.

You only get one chance at doing something great in life, (every 100 years or so if you want to be REALLY technical due to lifespans... or 60) only you can take advantage of this chance, but you must be willing and ready to recognize it.

posted on Jun, 18 2007 @ 02:08 PM
link   
people think "evil" in many different ways.

one way is that someone/something is evil because it is causing dictatorship and death.

another way is that people dont like what they're doing or what they're gonna do.

the NWO order is both of these things. it is going to control everyone and everything that happens in the world. commit a crime, you will be killed on the spot. commit a small crime, be sent to a camp to make merchendise without your family knowing for perhaps years.

We will have to work in a career which will help the government in a way. such as the army, police, etc. we will basically be living in tyrany and that is, or course, evil.

If you believe that we should live a life without freedom and living in fear, then be my guest. you are just people who think we should do what people who are more powerful than us tell us to do. Of course they may be good sides to this. Crime would lower and the whole world would be United. But they're are more drawbacks than Good Points. If the NWO is coming to force, then i better start looking for an uninhabited island to live on. If this comes to force, we need to get used to fighting back and overthrowing the dictator and creating peace for ever by ourselves. But think of it in the governments point of view. The government wants us to live in peace, united and free, well they have a funny way of showing it. But if you were the government, you would probably feel the same way. you would want to control the world and make it "free" for your people. So i don't know what to believe. there is no way in or out really. the world is falling apart right in front of us...

posted on Jun, 18 2007 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Ignoranyisntbliss-
I tryed to access your source site, but it gives me an error message- Will you repost it for me please? Thanx

posted on Jun, 18 2007 @ 02:54 PM
link   
I have a quote that your may want to remember and use in the future:

"Those who are willing to sacrifice freedom for security deserve neither."
-Benjamin Franklin- Founding Father-

There is no doubt in my mind about this, I am going to fight back.

posted on Jun, 18 2007 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Totality
Bush will not be the last, and I dont think Hillary is getting the next crack at this, in fact I doubt she even gets the dem nod.

Why don't you think Hillary will get the dem nomination? She definitely will. It is either Rudy or Hillary who is going to be the next president...and I'd vote for Rudy.

posted on Jun, 18 2007 @ 03:02 PM
link   
SINCERELY doubtful

As long as there is America there will be Presidents. They merely need a figure head, whom calms the nerves of the public with his ease of ways however the power lies behind the man speaking to you. It is just a symbol and a way for the ones in power to communicate what they WANT to the public. george w. aint got nothin on big oil.

posted on Jun, 18 2007 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Well I let as few people tell me what to do, when to do it, how to do it, where to do it, why to do it, and with whom.

I will always accept advice but will NEVER follow orders.

I can't see this scenario coming to much. The NWO may be strong, but the numbers they will be up against are just too overwhelming! We are millions and millions.

posted on Jun, 18 2007 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by djohnsto77
We'd be lucky if this were the case.

But the sad truth is Hillary is coming bringing Bill back in her wake to take over everything and soon you all will be wishing Bush was back in power.

Ermmm...yep - right. 'Wishing Bush was back in power'??? heheh.

posted on Jun, 18 2007 @ 04:44 PM
link   
IIB-
I tryed to access your source site, but it gives me an error message- Will you repost it for me please?

Fixed it thanks

posted on Jun, 18 2007 @ 04:56 PM
link   
actually..i'm not sure about this.

This NWO, seems like people thinking it could actually be good?
How could a NWO be good? This is something that is highly likely going to change the way we live our lives, wasn't it a few years ago we were fighting wars to stop the spread of "Communism?"

It seems now we are actually trying to become something like communism ourselves with this NWO. Why do these people want more power thus creating an NWO? Why can't they just hop on World of Warcraft and get the highest level there is in there and go around telling people online what to do then just kill them in there to satisfy their power crave?

When/if this NWO goes into full motion, don't think there will be many people who are just going to stand here letting it happen and repeat the past like what happened in WWII. I for one am not going to end up on some concentration camp to end up in a mass AMERICAN grave...

Did we forget something about America? well..besides not having Universal Health Care like most of the other countries..I think America is great but..this NWO? WTF? Why did the founding forefathers leave and fight against a king that wanted to keep a chain around our necks, blood has been spilled and sacrificed for us to become and Stay FREE from tyrants..but now with this NWO..this tyrant has reborn to taste our blood and test our fight?

Bring this NWO,You can hurt body but you'll never take away my soul.
This is the Land of the Free and i'm not sure as hell gonna do what I can to keep it that way when threatened.

posted on Jun, 18 2007 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Well, despite some grammar trouble there... Anyway: I DO want a unified planet, just not a NWO. Thus I support the idea of a FEDERATION, none the less they are already taking steps so that even if people do revolt it will mean nothing unless they are wholely unified and know what to do and when. Part of the NWO is to subdue the USA, Canada and Mexico COMPLETELY. Thus the NAU, to do this they have their Police State and the comming problem: Martial Law.

posted on Jun, 18 2007 @ 08:42 PM
link   
IF we have another president, it will be more of the same. We are done for- the successor will have the same agenda, be they Democrat or Republican. I have absolutely no faith in ANY of the wannabe's and it is my feeling they are all going down the same dark path. However, having another president would look a hell of a lot better, than not having another and having his EXCELLENCY BUSH remain in power- The little Dictator that could. Choo choo.....

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join