It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret Plan For EU Superstate

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2007 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Secret Plan For EU Superstate

www.dailyexpress.co.uk

TONY Blair wants to hand the European Union radical new powers in his last act as Prime Minister, it emerged today.

The Prime Minister has welcomed controversial plans to bring back the troubled EU constitution by the back door - totally bypassing the need for public referendums on sweeping new powers for Brussels

A Government spokeswoman welcomed the latest approach to what is being billed as one of the most important EU Summit gatherings for years.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.ft.com

posted on Jun, 16 2007 @ 07:51 PM
link   
This story along with another story released today: Push For Blair As New EU President, strikes fear into me.

These stories cant be a coincidence.
Blair is in Bush's pocket.
With the EU under Blair's control, and Bush controlling the USA....
…then nothing can stop the NWO

It will be World War III: West (USA & EU) vs. East (Iran, Russia, China).

Future historians salivate at the chance to be alive today on the brink of WWIII. It will come before Bush leaves office. The current Presidential debates and campaigns are a distraction and waste of time. For no new US President will be elected.
It is all NWO from here on out.

George W. Bush.... the last US President.

www.dailyexpress.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 16 2007 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Why would France or any of the other EU countries go along with this? If Blair is Bush's lap dog, The French would scream to high heaven if he was placed as president of the EU eh?

posted on Jun, 16 2007 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Try using the media channels over here at the continent instead of those rubbish english sensational BS media.
As you may have noticed, there are also plans for new subsidiarity and stronger national parlements.
IF such a president will come it could also be Jean-Claude Juncker , and then just for 2,5 years..sorry i am not buying any of this, come with some hard scientific/political facts about your nwo
I hope for you Bush wil not implement martial law a signed this year but he..

"Take a stress pill and think things over"

posted on Jun, 16 2007 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Sarkozy is cast from the same anti-worker, anti-citizen mould as Blair and Bush - he will offer scant resistance.

Blair is not in bush's pocket, they are both being operated by the same puppet-master.

Blair is being rewarded by his masters for a job well done. You can already see the beginnings of his reward in that he no longer has the receiver in his left ear during press conferences. He is being trusted to the point where he can make his own statements.

Don't worry about elections for PotUSA, elections will still be carried out to maintain the pretence of government by the people. The puppet-masters will still pull the strings irrespective of which face(s) are temporarily allowed to pretend they are governing.

posted on Jun, 16 2007 @ 10:55 PM
link   
This reminds me when Wolfowitz was presented as the World Bank President. I couldn't believe it. Now this????

If anyone has any question about whether there is a push towards a NWO than there insane. With the same people who were in power of the powers who start wars and push a "Patriot Act" on there people being groomed to become leaders of the World Organizations than we better get ready. If Hillary Clinton becomes President than there goals are achieved as far as having the people in power where they need them.

This is insanity. So, whats next, Bush becomes the leader of the UN after his term????

new topics

top topics

join