It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

futuristic world?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2007 @ 07:36 PM
link   
okay i'ma try this again
last time ya thought i was insane but i'm really lookin for answers

in 2000 my moms sent me to rehab for smoking weed i dont smoke it anymore btw and well on my way home i saw a dawn sun.
i live in ohio and well our dawn suns are pretty small but this one was real big and i was on a bus traveling my way home.

i look at it and it hit my eyes put two red dots in the center of both eyes
they went away i was scared thinkin i'd go blind

now i'm at tennesee yeah my mom sent me to rehab that far!
its night time and my body goes haywire my heart stop my body turned stiff and all of sudden my hearing went out.
my eyes closed all by themselves and it felt like i died but i was still standing up.
then sumthing blinked in my vision and i was half way alright my right eye was blurr like a boxer who got hit way too hard there and everywhere i look it seem like the picture followed.oh yeah there was this purple red blue dot that blinks in my eye.still blinks to this day.i checked the eye doctor they couldnt find anything wrong.

this is the prelude to things to come.

so i'm home and one night i feel electricity hit my right hand i sleep on my stomach and when i turn around WTF!!! a naked girl is on top of me it was a ghost her body was red but really feint i got up shocked btw she didnt look all that good.after that i saw ghost after ghost most where black me being black i guess that makes sense.

after that well the light i was talkin about well one day i decided to stare at it all night i did untill i feel asleep.(if this story sounds WEIRD or stupid RIGHT HERE IS OF MOST IMPORTANCE.)
i woke up with vibrations not even violent ones ive been in sleep paralysis before and its always scary with vibration and stuff
but this felt like some kind of sensation
so i took it in all the way to my head maxmizing the vibration level untill all of sudden i close my eyes

and see two cresent moons one on each eye and they intertwined together.

my room turned futuristic lookin the only way i can explain it.
i could touch my ceiling in my old room but this one was all they up to the roof.the only details i can give is that it was Blue metallic like and shiny
shiny enough that if you look at it you might see your reflection.
i shook my head cuz when i looked down the stairs there was a door simlar to my old room and i was thinkin something bad might be on the other side and poof i'm back in reality.

well thats my story i put the dawn sun story in cuz none of this stuff happen untill then and i thought it might have some connection with the cresent moons i saw intertwine and take me too that place.

the light still blinks and sometimes it gives off a metallic futuristic color too.
is there anyone or anyplace i could find with more information that might connect with my story.
i dont dig astral projection its too hard i thought maybe third eye cuz thats where light pretty much sits and blinks daily but it seems like the light wants too cover my entire vision and i think the results would be that place i seen.

please dont think i'm crazy i wrote this as best as i could.

i have doctors and you know they cant really explain it they say its a hallucination but what about othere paranormals.
thanks for reading

posted on Jun, 16 2007 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Well you sound very concerned about your experience. I can say only this, that in life we are often given experiences that cannot be explained. They are part of your individual path towards your highest purpose. You cannot look back in life only live in the present moment. Try not to get caught up in what shows you your way, instead just relax and keep moving forward. Best of luck to you and remember when you are soaring up in the clouds that you still have feet to keep you grounded.

join