It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breast implants

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2007 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Should women alter their bodies for the sake of their own self esteem?
Does anyone think that most of the world frowns on women who do this?

posted on Jun, 16 2007 @ 06:01 PM
link   
I prefer natural breasts and also i notice a lot of women have no idea how stupid big boobs look for normal people.

posted on Jun, 16 2007 @ 06:12 PM
link   
luckily i have huge knockers so i dont have this problem. i DO wish i had a butt though. sometimes i think of taking some boob and putting it in my butt. you know more natural rather than implants hahaha but i doubt i would ever do it too expensive..plus the pain of squats and jogging isnt so bad compared to the pain of getting sliced and diced. jajaja but if someone hooked it up i would do it i guess...hahaa is it even possible?

anyway chicks want to look and feel good. they can do what they want..even if it does look ridiculous. boob jobs ok whatever but i can't stand the broads with lip injections that looks soooo hilarious hahaha but im blessed with DSLs too so i dontknow what its like to have small lips.

posted on Jun, 16 2007 @ 09:14 PM
link   
It's not as though women who do this are always getting them huge. The qestion to all is wether or not the world frowns on a woman doing this to herself. Does she have a better or worse shot at making it in hollywood?

posted on Jun, 17 2007 @ 04:30 PM
link   
if they LOOK super fake then not a good chance...if they are fake but look natural and proportionate to her body then i think she has a good chance.

posted on Jun, 17 2007 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Why are women so uncomfortable with themselves that they have to go have this done in the first place? I got a sizable dose when the angels were passing out boobs too, would I feel differently if I were flat chested? I don't think I would, I'm pretty comfortable in my own skin.

My sister in law had her breast lifted, and had implant put in after she had kids. It's really quite painful, and disturbing! I know what she went through to have perky boobs. I'm very close friends with her husband, and he said he likes the feel of real boobs better then the fake ones
And to think she spend all that money

Is that how most men feel?

No thank you....I'm all natural

posted on Jun, 17 2007 @ 08:11 PM
link   
“Some people think having large breasts makes a woman stupid. Actually, it's quite the opposite: A woman having large breasts makes men stupid

Rita Rudner

Yeah, that right!!!

posted on Jun, 17 2007 @ 08:20 PM
link   
To the OP....
Why do you have two threads running about Breast enhancements? Seems like one thread ought to be enough. Just wondering

posted on Jun, 18 2007 @ 07:01 AM
link   
if wast dlast chested i wouldhave as bigg add!! ass ie am ass

posted on Jun, 18 2007 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheBadge
if wast dlast chested i wouldhave as bigg add!! ass ie am ass

Sorry, is this some kind of cyberspeak? Huh?

TheBadge, I really am interested in your views on contemporary culture, but I am to lame to decipher this.

posted on Jun, 18 2007 @ 04:58 PM
link   
hahahahaha man sorry about that i was a little "tipsy" i think i meant to say if i had a flast chest i would have a big butt.

posted on Jun, 18 2007 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Put the money into positive thinking seminars. You'll save a bundle and this will actually work.

As to boobs and Hollywood, the last I looked Sandra Bullock wasn't chest huge, she just has talent. Same with Helena Bonham Carter.

posted on Jun, 18 2007 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by jensouth31
Seems like one thread ought to be enough. Just wondering

The more the merrier is what i say

Spread the word, nothing wrong with a breast implant now and then is there?

If the women want it done then by all means do so, its their bodies.

posted on Jun, 18 2007 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by freebrain
Should women alter their bodies for the sake of their own self esteem?
Does anyone think that most of the world frowns on women who do this?

mmm mmmm

boobs.

oh yeah and girls are nuts anyways they love to talk # about eachother they'll be nice as pie to their face but 1 chicks leaves the room they'r eall blah blah blah

imo

I dont care

a boobie is a boobie imo

and now days?

man they can make fake boobs jiggle like a real one, soo....

i avoid having to see a huge cellulite viened booblet.

posted on Jun, 18 2007 @ 10:04 PM
link   
If the boobs are fake, I start wandering what else about her might be fake.

posted on Jun, 18 2007 @ 10:07 PM
link   
I prefer them real, but I also prefer them smaller. Big boobs scare me. They always have pepperoni's.

posted on Jun, 19 2007 @ 03:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ironside
I prefer them real, but I also prefer them smaller. Big boobs scare me. They always have pepperoni's.

What's with the avatar, man? It looks scary.

I on the other hand like huge nipples-which you refer to as pepperonis
, lol.

I think its up to a women to decide, to me the most important part is the face, and I'm more turned off by flat butts then flat chests...................all though most women I mess around with are pretty good in all three aspects! Of course some have smaller breasts, but they have huge booties which are so big, I need an AN-225 freighter plane to transport that big booty to the house! I luv big booties, and I love big breasts, however, if they're not too big, its ok.

Also I think if a women does decide to get implants, its better if she wants to do it for herself, not for others, why should she change her body because others want her to?

posted on Jun, 19 2007 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Russian soldier
to me the most important part is the face

nah.... look deeper, the most important part of anyone is personality.

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Is it women who have the low self-esteem or the fact that society says its "ok" to get their boobs done. Everyone seems to be getting some type of work done on them, male and female.

There is a tv show on E! "Dr. 90201" that basically promotes getting your body redone. I think it comes down to society not self-esteem.

Whoever thought you could watch someone get anal bleaching done!

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Russian soldier
Also I think if a women does decide to get implants, its better if she wants to do it for herself, not for others, why should she change her body because others want her to?

Why would you redo your boobs for yourself? That would be like if I got my penis enlarged for myself, I mean it doesn't help pee faster.

top topics

join