It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS.C: ThE SoLaR SeGmEnT

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2007 @ 04:05 PM
link   
PODcast:

ThE SoLaR SeGmEnT

solar513s thoughts on 911

length: 11:15
file: atscpod_2334.mp3
size: 10538k
feed: atsc

posted on Jun, 16 2007 @ 05:23 PM
link   
So here it is my first installment. Hopefully the next one will be better.
Check out www.thebravenewworldorder.com It has some great videos about 911 and its connection to other conspiracies. Check it out. Peace.

posted on Jun, 19 2007 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Very interesting i look forward to our podcast on the paranormal.

posted on Jun, 19 2007 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Hey there solar.Welcome to the podcast section.I loved your first cast. I too believe there is much more to this than a simple terrorist attack. One can speculate as to whether or not these laws and conditions were planned or just the result of this catastrophy. Perhaps time will tell but who knows.

[edit on 19-6-2007 by toraylin]

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 01:13 AM
link   
Thanks, Toraylin, Im glad to know at least one person enjoyed the show. I hope to have another one done soon. Peace.

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 02:22 PM
link   
THing is,don't worry.Alot of people probably listened yet dont know what to say or something like that.See you missed the views column,a column on the forum that used to tell us how many people listened or viewed our threads/podcasts.Don't let this get to you.Some of my para podcasts got no replies yet were at 1000+ views. I am pretty sure that Skeptic Overlord is working hard on upgrading the podcast section of the site really soon,so well have a way to guage how many people have listend again soon.

But yeah i hope to hear more from you soon.

[edit on 23-6-2007 by toraylin]

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 01:25 AM
link   
A view counter would be sweet. So you do paranormal? Im currently working on a paranormal podcast. Do you have skype?

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 02:05 PM
link   
PODcast:

ThE SoLaR SeGmEnT (reply 1)

What is the U.S. economy going to look like in 2009? Is history repeating itself?

length: 10:00
file: atscpod_3065.mp3
size: 4102k
feed:

top topics

join