It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Debunk This Video

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Tried to watch the clip.. no luck loading, might have to wait and watch again in a few days .

One big webspider web ay!
She who sits alone, eats alone

[edit on 2-9-2010 by Earlessteddy]

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 08:42 AM
link   
trey85..

Dont use the law to back up your greed ok..do not threaten other persons on this site for their thoughts, or written words., Who you yourself are running with your tail between your legs.
put up or shut up....

I havent yet seen the video have you 85.. if so love to hear what you think?

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Earlessteddy

Some of the links in this thread are probably dead by now, so if you are having trouble watching it from this thread try doing a search here or on google video/youtube for Who Killed John O'Neil. If I'm not mistaken, ATS has this video in their archives somewhere.

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 08:10 AM
link   
The quality of this video, could not be any worse. The jumbled audio that is layered right to oblivion. I wont even bother watching the video, until someone posts a watchable video. I would not give it a second thought if they can't even put together a watchable video.

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 06:34 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 01:06 AM
link   
this isnt my greatest topic area to discuss but maybe this site will be ofsome help? www.thirdworldtraveler.com...

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 03:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheResurection
...I wont even bother watching the video...

Wow, really? David Lynch, John Waters, or Ed Wood more your style?

No debunkers yet, just film critics so the challenge continues...

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 08:32 PM
link   
i have never watched this before .although it is a little a long i still finished it
i am so surprised because in this video there are many things i really don't know
it tell me a lot and i know more about 9-11

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 01:33 AM
link   
reply to post by twitchy

You cannot debunk what is true.

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 09:47 PM
link   
OATH KEEPER: Retired Iraq veteran exposing corporate fraud & state-sponsored terrorism MSM fails to even touch. houmadabrave on both MySpace & Facebook

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by houmadabrave
OATH KEEPER: Retired Iraq veteran exposing corporate fraud & state-sponsored terrorism MSM fails to even touch. houmadabrave on both MySpace & Facebook

Deriving from my own inherent mistrust of social netowrking media, I think it's important to realize that political activism isn't what it used to be in this post 9-11 era, and I would be leary of posting information on here that can identify you personally. No one should be under the illusion of anonymity on the internet, it's akin to playing a rigged game, but posintg links to your facebook or myspace account would be inadvisable in my opinion.

Is thread really almost five years old now?

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by twitchy

i had watched this video sometime before i joined this site.well worth a watch with some interesting points.

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 07:31 AM
link   
The video has 404'd. What's its title? Any other links?

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 10:57 AM
link   

iLemming
The video has 404'd. What's its title? Any other links?

The title of the video is "Who Killed John O'Neil", there's another thread (well there might be another thread) on here that has a link to it as well.

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 07:01 PM
link   
a reply to: twitchy

the fact that the official report gets the basics of physics wrong is enough valid proof for me, amongst the other 1000 or so pieces of evidence.

or that at least 9 of the so called hi jackers are alive and well.

or how the fire "is hot enough" to melt steel but passports from the alleged hijackers floated to the ground in brand new condition so as to easily identify them as the terrorists.

or the fact that the media had decided within 15 mins of the attack that it was definitely osama and nobody else.

the fact that the bbc reported building 7 falling 15 minutes before it even fell.. then the reported tries to stand infront of the building which is still in shot to cover up her mistake, she "resigned" after that.

or maybe that the temperature of the fire could not reach the temp to melt steel.

3 planes all succesfully hijacked on the same day in the most "Secure" airspace in the world, whats the chances eh? then all of them hit their targets and to top it all off, all the buildings fall into neat little piles so as not to disturb the buildings without new insurance against terrorism surrounding the towers..

even the way the buildings fell started ringing alrm bells and i was only a kid, if the building were to collapse from a plane impact it wouldnt fall like that, at best the top floors above the crash would topple down onto the street, the structure below isnt going to be weakened, its holding up the same weight it did b4 and heat rises so howcome those 3 towers fell into such neat piles? and 1 wasnt even hit by a plane "lobby fires" brought down wtc 7 , yea right and im the pope.

i could go on and on and on but im just annoying myself posting mor because ive discussed it so many times in person with people only for most of it to go over their heads.

but why would i trust a countries government that tells europe they helped win the war against germany when the federal reserve was filling the reich banks to keep them going against us.

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 11:06 PM
link   
There is A LOT to debunk in this video. If you can honestly say that you believe everything in that video to be true, then you're doing yourself and your movement an injustice. I've just watched the first 20 minutes so far, and after pausing and fact-checking on a few of the claims made, I can already say that there is a large amount of misinformation and unsubstantiated assumptions. I'd like to finish the whole video before I actually put it in writing, but I am already baffled as to how one can watch this and not question any of the claims made. It's shameful.

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 11:54 PM
link   
I'm going to list 2 claims made that are false. These are by no means the most important false claims, but they are simple and easy to verify. The purpose of identifying these 2 false claims is to help set a standard of this video to the audience, whereby the use of blatantly false claims significantly reduces the overall credibility of the video.

1) He claims that Khalid Sheikh Mohammed was a "well known ISI agent." Not only was he not a "well known" ISI agent, he wasn't part of ISI at all. I could find zero evidence backing up his claim, and I invite you to provide me a source confirming that he was indeed one.

2) He claims that Ramzi Yousef was sentenced to death in Manhattan court on September 11th, 1996. This is false. He was sentenced to life in prison on September 5th, 1996.

Now, yes, these are certainly minor claims. However, you should ask yourself, what is the purpose of lying about this information when it is so readily available to confirm or deny? I'd hope that as seekers of the truth, you'd realize that things like this automatically cast doubt on everything to follow.
edit on 20-12-2014 by kayej1188 because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-12-2014 by kayej1188 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2015 @ 09:11 PM
link   
a reply to: twitchy

Pretty good video, nothing to debunk. I had to skip a few parts here and there because I was tired of listen to him talk among all his characters. Truth be told, I knew nearly all of what he said. There was only one aspect that I didn't know or even conceive of - Al Qaeda is a drug cartel not a terrorist group. That's got to be pretty dead on the money.

Having said that, everything this country (USA) has gone through has been planned, plotted, and manipulated. It really began before JFK. JFK was just the turning point as it was the coup d'etat for those now in power.

Remember, Eisenhower warned us, therefore the gears were in motion before JFK and his assassination.

posted on Feb, 7 2015 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Can someone confirm is the video in the link below is the correct video?, OP link doesn't work.

Who Killed John O'Neil?

posted on Dec, 31 2015 @ 03:45 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...
A lot more information on AIG and Kroll Assc.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join