It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Clinton-Obama Attack Memos

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2007 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Looks like Obama's opposition research team has been very busy. Two new memos from Obamas camp are now circulating regarding Bill and Chillary's finances.

Nothing surprising in them to me re: the Clintons. They've always been pretty shady with who's buttering their bread. Seems it isn't New Yorkers who are benefitting from Lady C's Senatorial work. She's been batting for India's interests in a much larger sense. She's all about outsourcing and profiting from it. Bill, too.

There is no way I'd vote for Freetrade Outsourcer Chillary. She doesn't care about what's good for America; its all about what's good for her.

The thing I most dislike about her is her obscene sense of entitlement. She truly believes she deserves to be president.

Check out the memos here:

June 15, 2007, 10:19 am
The Backstory on Obama-Clinton Attack Memos
By Adam Nagourney

There was an interesting behind-the-scenes drama playing out yesterday as the Clinton campaign announced that Bill and Hillary Clinton were liquidating their blind trust, converting stocks into cash.
thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com...

posted on Jun, 16 2007 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Now the question is how long will it take the Clinton machine to destroy Obama, he could end up like Ron Brown. Of course the memo's are correct.

posted on Jun, 17 2007 @ 12:49 PM
link   
I just LOVE the rise of Barak Obama.

It is the one thing - a viable alternative candidate - Chillary's camp did not see coming.

OBOMBA!

You know Chillary is just gnashing her teeth behind the curtain.

posted on Jun, 17 2007 @ 01:48 PM
link   
I think that more than gnashing of teeth, she is in shock...

I mean really, WHO WOULD DARE CHALLENGE MRS. BILL?????

The shear audacity of that man is unsettling....

There is some time now before the elections and I am sure we have not seen the last of the Clinton dirt machine at work...

I just hope for his sake that Obama does NOT canoe...

Semper

posted on Jun, 18 2007 @ 11:06 AM
link   
I'm thinkin' Mr. Obama should watch his back starting, oh say, yesterday...

Make an enemy of the Clinton Machine and you got problems with a capital "P".

It'll be interesting to see what "skeletons" in Mr. Obama's past will "suddenly" surface over the next few months...courtesy of the Clinton camp.

posted on Jun, 20 2007 @ 10:11 PM
link   
I think dirty is the only way Team Clinton knows how to play it.

I don't think there's any dirty laundry with Obama. I think he pretty much is what you see.

Hillary will never be Bill. That's what dummocrats need to get thru their heads.

new topics

top topics

join