It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Syringe Injectable Verichip

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2004 @ 04:09 PM
link   
wnd.com...

this is from nov. 03, but i didnt find it posted anywhere on the boards. how could this have gone overlooked? we speculated about them being able to chip us without our knowledge hidden inside a normal flu shot or something of the like, and here it is.

posted on Jan, 7 2004 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Identity fraud costs the banking and financial industry some $48 billion a year, and consumers $5 billion, according to 2002 Federal Trade Commission estimates.

i knew the New World Government would use that fake reason... i'm sure there's hackers and stuff paid by them to fraud population identity..

yeah , now stupid Skeptics can't escape the truth...

posted on Jan, 7 2004 @ 05:05 PM
link   
I knew of this a while ago. I remember wondering if I should accept the flu shot or not because of what may be in it. After all, if they can inject it into the skin, why not through the veins.

In the end I opted for it because at the time if I got the flu, it could have been very serious. (I was just getting over virus-based heart failure).

posted on Jan, 7 2004 @ 05:51 PM
link   
The Pook i imagine injecting it into your veins would be hard for the scanners to track unless they were person length sized. Plus anything like that entering your veins, could cause you certain blood problems due to it getting stuck.

The idea seems good for the blind sheep who will believe the governments real reason. Its scary to think how much information they will have about you on this one chip... nothing much we can do about it, unless where planning mass riots

top topics

join