It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

lastnight we saw UFO in HongKong

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2007 @ 05:56 AM
link   
Aloha, Lastnight i was fishing in Sai kung, which is the place has not many buildings and not many light in HongKong. me and 2 of my friends were fishing under the dark sky but we could see some lights behind the mountain. we start fishing at 10:30pm, about 11:30, i was the 1st one see something bright behind the cloud and flying around, and gone in just 3 seconds, at that moment, i ran to tell my friends, and tell them to see again with me. Bingo!! it show up again, same location with vey bright orange light behind the cloud, it moved so fast with same path, up and down from the mountain to the sky (behind the cloud), my friends 1st reaction said, just someone using flash light to shine to the sky, i was argueing with them, but the light that i am so sure was behind the cloud. because the light has stay there for long, almost 3 mins, still fly around and the reason to make my friends to believe which was the light will become so bright sometime and they could see the shape of the UFO, ofcoz it was behind the cloud, i couldnt see so clear, but 2 of my friends told me they saw the shape of the UFO. it last for almost 10 mins, and finally the UFO flying roundelay ( about 6 rounds) and gone.

Before i talk to me friends i saw UFO in UK, they never believe me. now they said their life have changed, they believe me and believe in UFO.

[edit on 16-6-2007 by roisu]

[edit on 16-6-2007 by roisu]

new topics

join