It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Peasemore UK and Barry Kings Allegations

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2007 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Does anyone have any recent pictures of Barry King, or know where I can look at some recent pictures of Barry King?

I can't say what for at this stage until I see a recent picture of him.

Odd request I know but there we go.

MR

posted on Jun, 21 2007 @ 09:59 AM
link   
This seems to be dated as the most recent video by him from this year

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 24 2007 @ 04:00 AM
link   
Marlborough Red: was the video of use and did it identify him for you?

posted on Jun, 24 2007 @ 06:07 AM
link   
Wow realyweely i just realised that you are indeed like a wild dog chewing beetroot.

Please accept my friend invite.

AlienwatcherUK i do not know you. But wow!! My personal opinion is your endless quotes are a pain to read. And in my personal opinion its like you need to arm yourself with them like weapons.

Regard's
Lee

P.S all the above is my PERSONAL opinion.

[edit on 24-6-2007 by h3akalee]

posted on Jun, 24 2007 @ 06:48 AM
link   
The problem is,as someone said in this or another thread.

"Serious allegations need serious evidence" and, as yet there has been not one shred of evidence to back up anything Barry King has said.

Shame realy, but thats life.

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 04:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by realyweely

As for your other questions about my visit to Peasemore, thats my business.
[edit on 17/6/07 by realyweely]

Forget Barry King and his claims for one second. For someone who wanted to investigate his claims, you dont seem very forthcoming realyweely. AlienwatcherUk wrote a good post asking a lot of decent questions on how to go about investigating Barry King and his claims and all you did was get all defensive and recoiled like a big kid stating that your findings are your business.

I dont believe or disbelieve Barry King but one thing I do believe and that is that you started this post just to stir a reaction and to character assassinate not only BK but anyone who challenges YOU. You never wanted a serious discussion if you did you would have shared in detail your visit to peasemore.

You just wanted everyone to reply to your posty saying " yeah your so right BK is a fraud and you are the man"

Oh well more short lived BS on ATS AGAIN!

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 04:55 AM
link   
Well i made my own mind up well before i posted any comment on this thread.

If you get a body language expert to look at those video's of BK you will be told the same thing.

No matter how many times or who the expert is it will all come out as deceptive.

Regard's
Lee

[edit on 26-6-2007 by h3akalee]

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 06:45 AM
link   
I disagree with g60kg.

Reading RW's post he was trying to get some truth from King himself and not a lot of people saying "well he told me......".

Its pretty obvious Alienwatcher joined this forum simply to attack RW yet you said nothing about that?, and I found Alienwatchers post as simply another in the line of, "well I say it exists so you disprove it" and totally missed RW's point. He has failed to post or contribte anything on this forum since RW went on holiday so one can make their own assumptions on why he came here.

RW wants to engage with the person who has been spreading all the false rumours and not his followers. Hearsay is worthless as are secondhand answers.
King's website is closed and he wont allow anyone to register but I know that anyone asking him any questions about his allegations would immediatley be banned and he would only allow "Oh you're so wonderfull Barry" type posts.

RW did some good work uncovering James Casbolts scam photographs (which you seem to have missed) and I hope when he returns from holiday (which you seem to have missed) he will continue prodding for King to provide something to back up his hilariously ridiculous claims.

I too consider King to be a hoaxer, and not a very good one at that and I suspect the closest he has been to any 'secret' base is standing outside Bentwaters. The man is a joke.

And g60kg, in case you think I am RW under a different name, I suggest you check with the mods who should be able to confirm my ISP is different from RW's.

[edit on 26/6/07 by Chorlton]

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 06:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chorlton
I disagree with g60kg.

Reading RW's post he was trying to get some truth from King himself and not a lot of people saying "well he told me......".

And g60kg, in case you think I am RW under a different name, I suggest you check with the mods who should be able to confirm my ISP is different from RW's.

[edit on 26/6/07 by Chorlton]

Thats fair enough wanting information from the horses mouth, but Alienwatcher offered to investigate the possibilities he was not backing up BK like some loone. But if you go back and read the posts you can see RW's reaction was very defensive (but Im sure he will back himself up when he returns) especially since Alienwatcher politely asked for RW to share his research.

Like I said before Im not for or against BK I just want the info from the skeptics and the believers so I can enjoy and learn. But this never happens on here because everyones always crying like a bunch of babies getting all offended by some anonymous person half way round the world, its pathetic.

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 08:20 AM
link   
The problem as I see it is that its very easy to stand up and start screaming about conspiracy theories, and "I did this and I did that and I saw this and I saw that" then just sit back and say nothing.
The conspiracy theorists, nutters, and people who, whenever they see a fence around something start screaming secret base, will then start supporting the original conspiracy theorists without requiring any evidence or proof at all.
Then the water gets even more muddied when, as in King's case, someone comes along and makes some videos of the wild claims. This actually does nothing other than make the original claim seem even more truthfull, when in actual fact no evidence, proof or even hints of any real existance of such a base has ever been presented.

The situation with Peasemore is IMHO, the same as Dulce. People saying, "I know someone who..." or "My friend says......." There are even people saying they have seen air vents at Dulce and have pics, but they havent appeared yet. The situation is made even worse when one of the scam masters (my words) like John Lear legitimises the whole thing with his Dulce Papers.
Look carefully at the Dulce Papers, then look at Barry King's stuff, its the same, the only thing missing is the supposed 'Gun Battle'.
Loads of rumours, lots of hearsay but for both Dulce and Peasemore, not one scrap of verifiable evidence.
RW was attempting to speak with King, not his followers, not his friends but to hear from the horses mouth some scrap of verifiable evidence which I would be interested in too.

Then along comes Alienhunter on his white horse saying HE KNOWS Peasemore exists, but sadly with no proof (whats new?) and with no other agenda than to attack RW. Yep he posed a lot of questions in a very high handed way but all of his posts, to me, seemed to be nothing more than direct attacks on RW's questions to Barry King. He seemed to even suggest that RW had no right to even ask questions.
His first post was, in part reasonable, but his second post was nothing more than an outright attack on RW along with insults.
RW had at least contributed to this forum by debunking James Casbolts ravings yet Alienhunter comes here with a huge list of question without identifying himself or without contributing anything and he wonders why RW is defensive ?

It seems anyone is free to make the most outrageous and incredible claims about underground bases along with god only knows what types of Alien inhabitants, yet if someone stands up and dares to question those claims they are attacked and ridiculed by all the sheeple and hangers on.

One curious thing. James Casbolt has a video on his site where he and his friend go to Peasemore looking for the base. Why didnt his mate Barry King tell him where it was?, after all King's always talking about how many times he meets James Casbolt and how he has " a big pile of stuff for him". Then again if, as I suspect the whole thing is a scam, he couldnt tell him anything could he?

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 02:12 PM
link   
g60kg makes some excellent points and is obviously among the few in this thread that have actually read what I posted.

g60kg is correct in pointing out that what I attempted to do was set out a basis for investigation of the subject. They are also correct in their observation that Realy Weely did nothing to respond to reasonable questions regarding his Peasemore visit.

I am not the least bit interested if Chorlton is Realy Weely or anyone else in this thread. Even if they are not it does not matter as Chorlton has been like the echo left behind when Realy Weely left for Australia.

So after much tantrum throwing by several in this thread I bring it back to what actually matters.

Proposal for investigation of the subject.

Debate of the significance of possible outcomes to that investigation.

Realy Weely failed to come up with any reasonable approach to the subject. That is finished with, he is finished with. So Chorlton, if you are not Realy Weely answer for yourself and tell us all what your proposal is to address the subject objectively?

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 05:01 PM
link   
i might seem like an ass but Barry King just comes accross as a downright liar to me. there i said it, hes a liar and if he wants any other opinion then he needs to come forward with proof of his claims.

as mulder said, the truth is out there

as bunter said, no matter what the truth is......

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 02:36 AM
link   
So Alienhunter, if I'm like the echo left behind from realyweely, then you are like the droppings from the sheeple that follow King around. You side with the people that support your ideas and pounce on people that dont.
You do like making supposed 'reasonable' posts, but dropping snide little insults here and there dont you?.

How can anything be investigated when there is no evidence that anything exists?, othere than the ravings of a mentally unstable man?, because thats what King comes over to me as.

Its like trying to prove a murder when there is no body, only in that case there would be evidence that the alleged murdered person wasnt around.
There is nothing, not one little drop of corroborating evidence that there is, or has ever been in the past, a Deep Underground Base at Peasemore populated by Aliens, NOTHING!.

To be frank, and having thought about things, I disagree with RW about an Investigating as I personally dont think it needs investigating because there is nothing to investigate. Its quite simple.
To investigate Kings claims would mean an assumption that something actually did exist, something for which there is no evidence or proof, merely the ravings of a possibly unstable person. It would give King more publicity and more chances to milk the whole thing for more money. In 27-odd years he has said nothing of any substance, nothing which a 10 year old coulndt have thought up.

I just dont like fools like King, Casbolt, Icke and Lear coming out with these ridiculously bizarre claims without proving them.
Doing that is called lying and its something that UFO research can do without.
If King doesnt want people attacking him then he either shouldnt have come out with his attention seeking rubbish in the first place or should have provided evidence to back up his ridiculous claims.

I would suggest he simply be put into the cupboard with the other hoaxers and forgotten, simply to be discussed and lorded over by his sheeple followers, thos that need to believe there is a universal conspiracy.

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 03:23 AM
link   
I actually visited Casbolt's website yesterday........... what a joke its just so pathetic and amusing, so many words like plasmatronic and crp like that and the best part is the letter in which he states that he has learnt that he was the victim of disinformation and some of the pics he posted on his website were fed to him by apprent nsa contacts (see link below)

I think one key point about Casbolt is that he seems too young to have all those security privileges and to build all those contacts from different government agencies around the world, contacts and security clearances like that a gained over decades.

As for King I have not had the chance to see the vids as I cant access it at work so maybe one for the weekend

www.jamescasbolt.com...

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Well since I did the interviews of Barry all those Years ago..
The whole lot in one stream:-
ttp://uk.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=26E96FF005BAF4EF

I have decided to re-edit Bases 2, which has King at the end of the Bentwaters Runway. It will include more of Matthew Williams cross examination... basically not believing what Barry is saying... But King maintains his story.. and looking over all those hundreds of pages... well there is something there.. But it needs evidence. If such evidence is obtainable at all.

The whole VOICE files, and another set called the "Elite Files, I have all on 2 CDs, instead of the 8" of files, on paper.

Barry has spent the week with James Casbolt, to compare notes... or, well we don't know?
I had hoped to interview Casbolt, to see if he can verify anything King says.. but who knows.

We know that Greenham Common was used for mind control tests on the women peace protesters, and King claims this was the southern entrance to the main complexes. If they had known there were no cruise missiles.. and they were instead being played with, just for these tests.. I would say they would be rather annoyed.

King talks about the labs at Harwell. Well I have other sources who claim really weird things go on there. Reality not quite as it seems. The people behaving like programmed zombies. Things not right. For instance the daylight was wrong... implying it is not quite there.. but somewhere else.

Its important to have a completely isolated witness, who says... yeap there is something very not right, going on there, in the Berkshire and Wiltshire countryside... in plain view, like all the best secrets.

Others interested, who want the original material on a DVD, (and the files now on CD) by all means ask. Or try UFO TV.

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 03:42 AM
link   
Mr Watts i like the fact you have disabled comment's on the 2 BK movie's on youtube. Where i was accused of being naive and also NOT being breastfed as a child.

I will be the first to say this slander has nothing to do with BK but more to do with some guy called FULLDISCLOSURENOW who seem's to be following Mr Greer and BK.

However if this is the type of person who is defending BK he has no hope of it snowing in hell.

I wonder who 02081965 is lol ?

Its almost amusing.

Regard's
Lee

[edit on 29-6-2007 by h3akalee]

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 03:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by AlienwatcherUK
Realy Weely failed to come up with any reasonable approach to the subject. That is finished with, he is finished with. So Chorlton, if you are not Realy Weely answer for yourself and tell us all what your proposal is to address the subject objectively?

Sad lol very sad indeed.

Regard's
Lee

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 04:05 AM
link   
Yep Alienwatchers comments were sad indeed, all question yet not one proposal from him?. I stated previously, no investigation is needed because nothing exists, other than in the mind of Barry King and his sheeple.

As for Megawatts?
One must ask, Why are you re-editing Kings lies? whats the point other than an attempt to raise Kings profile yet again with more rubbish from his fertile imagination?.
A Lie is a lie regardless of how long it's been going on or how you edit it.
Why dont you put the complete, unedited footage up on Youtube? or does it show up too many inconsistencies?

But, once again, we see the sheeple arriving with rumours, stories, insinuations, everything, except something verifiable.
Serious allegations need serious proof, or at least some evidence, and that's what has been missing for the last 27-odd years of King's hoax.

You say
"We know that Greenham Common was used for mind control tests on the women peace protesters, "

You dont know at all, its just another in the long line of fairy stories.
Where are the reports, the facts, or is that simply more smoke put about by King and his followers. You people work on the basis of 'if you make enough smoke people will believe there is a fire'

IMHO, Barry King is a person with serious psychological problems possibly ADHD, reading 'The Voice', it sure seems like it.

Casbolt has been completely debunked as a fool, liar and a Hoaxer and his association with the other hoaxer King sort of caps it all. 2 Hoaxers now conspiring together.

Oh by the way, are you giving the DVD's away or........selling them?

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 04:09 AM
link   
Giving something away ? For free ? Have you lost your mind chorlton.

It will shureley be at cost.

At the end of the day the truth is free its called google. When i made a point of this FULLDISCLOSURENOW assumed i must have NOT been breastfed. As his movies were all DVD quality and at cost.

What a swell guy to be leading an organisation. Once again this guy FULLDISCLOSURENOW was the one making the comment's not BK who seems to have become the scarlet pimpernel.

If anyone can point out where i used foul language on the BK videos on youtube i will personally paypal them £20.

When they resort to name calling you know its all over for them lol.

Regard's
Lee

[edit on 29-6-2007 by h3akalee]

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 04:29 AM
link   
At cost?

I cant find BK Vids on UFO TV but most DVD's there are around $59
Nice work if you can get it !

By the way, I have an actual DVD of a man and a dog eating a meal on the moon. The chaps name is Wallace and his dogs name is Gromit. His spaceship is top secret and being held at Area 9 2/3rds in Lambourne End. This is not fake, its the real deal. The dog actually mind controls the man by way of an invisible implant which cant be seen on X Rays. The dog also constructed secret remote controlled trousers which make people do things they dont want.

I think there is a tunnel leading from the Moon to Peasemore. It is as everyone knows invisible but its there.
I may make more revelations soon. I know there are certain flowerpots at the bottom of my garden next to my shed that are being mind controlled by a suspicios looking flower. I suspect there is also a tunnel leading from the shed to Holmfirth where further mind control experiments are performed.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join