It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Peasemore UK and Barry Kings Allegations

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2007 @ 04:34 AM
link   
I have attempted to engage Barry King in a debate/discussion about his amazing/outrageous allegations with respect to the 3 videos about an alleged DUMB at Peasemore UK and about allegation he made in a series of articles, collectively entitled 'The Voice'.
Anyone wishing to see these videos can do so by going to Youtube and simply entering Barry King in the search facility. I encourage people to do so and join the debate.

My interest is this. If even half of Kings allegations are true then the repercussions are dire and very serious.
Incredible allegations, yet at no time has there been any serious official/unnoficial investigation done into his amazing claims. He claimed at one point that Channel 4 in the UK had done an interview but it was not to be included on air, yet after 16 phone calls I have been unable to verify this.

Time Travel, Bodily 'implants' 7 Ft Reptilians and 'programmable life forms'. are all claimed to be in existance by Mr King, under a sleepy little village called Peasemore, Berkshire, UK. Yet over at least 10-20 years of knowing and supposedly experiencing this, King has, to date, provided no corroborating, hard evidence to support his claims. Merely long wandering tales of strange goings on, strangely similar to those posted in 'The Dulce Papers' (which is where I personally suspect he got all his ideas from)

Barry King is closely connected with James Casbolt, the man who has recently been proven to post total fabrications and false photographs, so with this connection, Barry King's stories must surely be called into question?.

As is normal for anyone daring to question King anywhere, they are immediatley pounced upon and called names, thereby effectively stopping any rational debate. King wont even allow the slightest questioning of his ideas on his own website where he is the moderator. Anyone not kow-towing to the King monolith and towing the line gets immediately booted

So are we all supposed to sit, cross legged & child like and blindly accept everything King says as the truth?, or are we to question, check, verify, investigate?, something which Barry King wont allow?. He says in his videos that he wants to get the truth out to the public, yet wont give the public any solid, verifiable evidence. They have to believe what he says without question.
DENY IGNORANCE are the watchwords of this forum, by sitting down like sheep and blindly accepting what someone says without proof or evidence we are accepting ignorance

With the UFO phenomenon, we are dealing with something possibly extra terrestrial. With Barry Kings claims, (and it should be pointed out he is the only one in the UK saying these things about Peasemore, other than a few hangers-on who are trying to back up his claims), things arent 'off-planet', they are here, there is the possibility that a serious investigation could be made, that, once and for all the truth can be made public.
I have contacts with various TV channels and 2 serious TV investigators that might be prepared to investigate Kings claims. There are ways and means of proving at least some of Kings claims.

In my opinion Kings claims are all a hoax. His claims are little more than a reprint of the Dulce Papers which, coincidentally came out about the same time as Kings claims, but I am prepared to be convinced, but not by the smokescreen and badly made videos being put up by King and Co.

Once again, I urge people to take a look at Kings Videos on Youtube and read 'The Voice' (I have copies in PDF format that I can send if required) and lets hear your ideas about it
His claims, if true, could have implications for the future of the UK and even the planet.

So Mr King, over to you, (not one of your disciples)

[edit on 16/6/07 by realyweely]

posted on Jun, 16 2007 @ 05:08 AM
link   
realyweely,

Very interesting indeed, I've been about in various websites like ATS and others for a few years now and I have never come across the name Barry King. Now maybe I have but just wasnt paying attention but the thing that really struck me about this is Peasmore.....

I live about 10 miles from Peasmore and for the last few years have worked the countryside and land all round that area, I've been up and down farm tracks and places where 'joe public' arn't supposed to go because it is private land. I was there with the land owners permission incidently.

Anyway please can you put up some links to this Barry King chap and some of his ideas.

Oh and for the record I've never seen any 7ft reptillians or anything else that shouldnt be in the British countryside....!

Soz forgot.....I wouldnt be able to see them would I because they are all underground......

MR

posted on Jun, 16 2007 @ 05:52 AM
link   
Thanks for your contribution.

Ive also had a plod around, mainly in the woods and copses looking for Air vents etc. Nothing

Anyway here are the links to Barry Kings Youtube Videos

Barry King from the VOICE Files BASES 2 Prt 1:
www.youtube.com...
Barry King from the VOICE Files BASES 2 Prt 2:
www.youtube.com...
Barry King from the VOICE Files BASES 2 Prt 3:
www.youtube.com...
Barry King CSETI Disclosure Preamble
www.youtube.com...
Barry King Peasemore Reptilian for CSETI Disclosure
www.youtube.com...
Barry King from BASES 1/ Underground Video
www.youtube.com...

Tjis final video above also has someone called Lisa Williams, a supposed MENS member and publisher of a book. I can find nomention of any book by her (though it may exist) and MENSA will neither confirm or deny her membership.

'The Voice' files may be downloaded here.
www.alien-disclosure-group.moonfruit.com...

posted on Jun, 16 2007 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Just found another

www.livevideo.com...

posted on Jun, 17 2007 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Hello Realy Weely.

I have read your message posts concerning Barry King on ATS and quite a few other places as well including your comments where his videos are hosted. That is assuming there are not many 'Realy Weely's out there who all just happen to have a dislike for Barry King.

I know Barry King. However, I am not one of his 'disciples' as you have called others, In fact I have been banned from Barry King's message board on occasion! lol.

I would like to make it very clear I am not here representing Barry King.

Also, I am definitely NOT Barry King.

I will not be providing my 'real' name so it would be pointless and unproductive for you to repeatedly ask me to tell you my name. I will also not be providing 'proof' or 'evidence' at this time concerning the underground bases in Berkshire. As we can assume you do not have proof or evidence that the underground facilities are not there we can dispense with the circular 'you haven't got proof it is...' 'Yeah but neither have you it isn't....' argument.

You have said you want this subject debated and investigated in a serious manner. In that case I suggest we do just that. I know there are underground facilities in Berkshire. In fact the main operations in the last few years have been centred in the area of the facilities under Lambourne. It is clear from your rhetoric that you do not KNOW this. However, the question is how open minded are you to the REAL evaluation of this subject? And not just personal attacks on individuals who are merely involved in this subject in some way.

If we are to debate and investigate this matter seriously then you are going to have to contribute more than a few provocative sentences.

So lets get started...

In your opinion.....?

What form should the investigations take?

Who should carry out those investigations? Names? What areas of expertise do these people have? Are they able to commit to whole investigation? Who could step in if they dropped out and could they be brought up to speed within a reasonable time?

How should those investigations be evaluated? Would this be overseen by independent people? If so whom?

What would be the initial period of investigations? When and how and by whom would this be reviewed?

When and how will the results of the investigation be published?

There are of course many more considerations that would need to be examined and I am sure you are keen to suggest some yourself.

I also have some questions for you that are necessary of we are to have any form of intelligent discussion.

You say you have been around the Peasemore area at night with others. That you used night vision cameras to examine the area.

What were the dates?

How many of you were there and how did you cover the area? What did you primarily look for? Did you use any other equipment for your survey? I am sure you can check your notes for the night. Did you collect any visual record of your visit? Photos or video for example? I am presuming that you did not just aimlessly wander around in the dark with your mates shouting 'no air vents yet!' while conducting your survey of the area?

I want to make it clear however that I have not said anything about air vents. This discussion will not degenerate into a silly one item debate.

How old are you? You can simply give an age range if you do not want to give you age.

Have you met Barry King? Spoken to him?

If you wish to debate Barry King's materials you should provide page numbers from the pdf in question and links to the particular video clip. Also the time within the clip you are referring to. Any serious discussion deals with specifics not vague generalities. Of course if you are not really interested in serious debate but only a character assassination of Barry King then carry on, but you will be doing it by yourself.

What are you views on alien life in general and human involvement with non humans?

You may say whether you are male or female if you wish.

You will note that I have addressed you in a courteous and respectful manner I expect the same in return. If you are a reasonably intelligent adult you should not have a problem with this.

I understand that there is much to consider here. And you may be tempted to interpret my words as trying to provoke or confuse you, this is not the case. I am extremely serious, the question is though, are you?

posted on Jun, 17 2007 @ 01:13 PM
link   
So
You join today then ask so many questions of others yet telling nothing of yourself.? And you expect a detailed reply?

Now if you check back you will find I only demanded other people names after they demanded mine. They began those demands, not I.

Just one or two points. I don not 'dislike Barry King. I dont know him. I am aqcuanted with him simply through his writings and his allegations
I have attempted no character assasination of Barry King, he does that all too well by himself. All I have done is ask for any sort of concrete evidence of Kings allegations. Considering what he has stated I dont think that is asking too much, because if what he says is true then I consider that it affects me. If it is not true then he should be unmasked as the charlatan he is.

My interests are the specifics of Kings statements with reference to Peasemore. I have no interest in Lambourne or other sites, yet.

And I have to repeat. I dont have to prove the non existance of anything as I wasnt the one making videos and making the claims. To attempt to do that without any evidence of its existence would be ridiculous. But if you accept Kings statement that is does exist, then surely my statement that it doesnt is equally as valid and should be believed?, after all Im not making wild allegations about Programmable alien life forms and Time travel.

King is the one making the claims, are we to just accept everything anyone says and puts on a video?

As for your other questions about my visit to Peasemore, thats my business.

One final point. Please dont assume you know what I know. You dont.
Omission is not admission.

[edit on 17/6/07 by realyweely]

posted on Jun, 17 2007 @ 01:19 PM
link   
I take it when both of you are referring to goings on in Lambourn (no e) you mean RAF Welford.....!

Yes it's an underground base but it certainly is no secret:

en.wikipedia.org...

MR

posted on Jun, 17 2007 @ 01:27 PM
link   
No, King has made references to there being another Underground Base at Lambourne near Swindon.

Strangeley on his website he actually put up a photo of a sign to 'Lambourne End' which is in Essex. a few miles difference there.

posted on Jun, 17 2007 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by realyweely
So
You join today then ask so many questions of others yet telling nothing of yourself.? And you expect a detailed reply?

This is the internet, not your home, I do not want to point out the obvious but people all over the globe have conversations with people whom have just joined and posted on a forum that day. I was attempting to discuss a public issue with you, not your personal life. Strange that you are so defensive.

The only person I have posted a message to is you, therefore I did not ask questions of 'others'.

Also, if you think people should not just join forums and on that same day ask answers of other members I ask you three questions;

1.Why did you join Barry King's forum and do just that?
2. How long and how many posts do you think ANY member joining ATS should wait before trying to engage someone in a debate and/or ask them any of their opinions? Or is it just you they should observe those rules for?
3. Why did you ask Barry King to join ATS to 'debate' with you when you admit you do not know him, except for brief readings of his pdf file and a few videos clips, when you do not wish to discuss this kind of subject matter with people unless you get to know them first?

Now if you check back you will find I only demanded other people names after they demanded mine. They began those demands, not I.

If you check what I wrote you will see I did not state whom asked the name of others first, just that it would be pointless to engage in that type of argument.

Just one or two points. I don not 'dislike Barry King. I dont know him. I am aqcuanted with him simply through his writings and his allegations

Are you making one or two points? I am not trying to insult you but quite frankly your grammar, punctuation and spelling is far from clear. I see you even edited your post after posting it and you did not even notice all your errors. I do not normally mention this kind of thing to people but your post is so poorly written it is mostly illegible.

It is abundantly clear to anyone that you dislike Barry and have an extremely low opinion of him. Your posts concerning him are full of insults. Or do you think insulting people is a normal mode of addressing someone whether you like them or not?

I have attempted no character assasination of Barry King, he does that all too well by himself.

You think Barry King is assassinating his own character? LOL. How do YOU think he is doing that exactly?

All I have done is ask for any sort of concrete evidence of Kings allegations.

What 'concrete evidence' or irrefutable proof would you accept that would convince you that there are underground facilities as Barry King states?

I remind you also that according to your own rules you are demanding that of someone you have not even had one interaction with.

Considering what he has stated I dont think that is asking too much, because if what he says is true then I consider that it affects me.

Really? In what way does it affect you personally? Also, as you believe you have the right to know about everything that affects you I was wondering what part you take in local and/or national politics?

If it is not true then he should be unmasked as the charlatan he is.

Do you think we should hire a hall for that? LOL. That really is a silly comment. You are showing your age.

My interests are the specifics of Kings statements with reference to Peasemore. I have no interest in Lambourne or other sites, yet.

It is part of the same facility. I see you check your facts like you check your spelling and grammar. Or maybe you are just interested in air vents?

And I have to repeat. I dont have to prove the non existance of anything as I wasnt the one making videos and making the claims.

In which part of my post did I ask you to prove the non existence of anything? In fact I explicitly stated the opposite. Again I do not say this other than for reasons of clarity, but your reading skills are as poor as your writing skills.

To attempt to do that without any evidence of its existence would be ridiculous. But if you accept Kings statement that is does exist, then surely my statement that it doesnt is equally as valid and should be believed?, after all Im not making wild allegations about Programmable alien life forms and Time travel.

I find it odd that you are so defensive about this subject. I can understand Barry King's attitude as he was and is personally involved but why are you so emotionally invested in this? You clearly do not have any objectivity.

King is the one making the claims, are we to just accept everything anyone says and puts on a video?

I did not suggest that you should just accept anything. In fact I addressed you with a plan of action to investigate the situation objectively. Why have you ignored the opportunity to plan an independent investigation of the subject? Surely if you have considered this subject seriously you must have formulated ideas as to what may be necessary to investigate it? Not that you are simply a bored teenager with too much time on his hands?

As for your other questions about my visit to Peasemore, thats my business.

Again you state rules for others that you yourself fail to keep. By your definition I am entitled to ask you questions about it because you stated your inability to find air vents on that trip in some way proved Barry King was lying. Therefore your 'allegation' of lying against Barry King, citing your trip as possible evidence, means it is not just your business but material presented for examination by everyone.

OK. You did not go there. Because clearly you did not, otherwise you would not have backed down when asked for further details. Details you cannot provide because you did not go there. You probably are also lying about living near there.

Are you really so limited in self awareness that you do not see what everyone else can see concerning your posts about this subject?

One final point. Please dont assume you know what I know. You dont. Omission is not admission.

Read my post again. The only thing I stated I assumed you do not know is that there ARE underground facilities in Berkshire. I am right in that assumption. Or are you now saying you know there are the facilities of which you have denied belief of in every post you have made about this subject?

I would not assume to know anything else about what you know, but I suspect it is very little of anything.

And just to clarify, what exactly are you proposing should be done to investigate Barry King's claims? That is apart from your juvenile attempts at provoking unproductive conflict.

posted on Jun, 17 2007 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Marlborough Red
I take it when both of you are referring to goings on in Lambourn (no e) you mean RAF Welford.....!

Yes it's an underground base but it certainly is no secret:

en.wikipedia.org...

MR

That is NOT what I am referring to.

posted on Jun, 17 2007 @ 06:04 PM
link   
FWIW both Greenford Common and Harwell referenced in the Utube Videos are decomissioned. Last time I was at GC it was a business park - full of double glazing firms and courier businesses. This was all dated 1995 so seriously dated in UK terms. Never come across this before though so will look into it a lot more.

posted on Jun, 17 2007 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Also looking at the footage from 1996 this would appear to be the building of the business park I visited in '98-99.

Anyone near the area want to post some up to date pics of GC ?

posted on Jun, 18 2007 @ 03:22 AM
link   
AlienwatcherUK.

Both of your posts are full of assumptions of me and what I know. You are therefore posting with prejudice. You know nothing of me, what I have done or where I have been so please cease with the wild assumptions eh?
You know nothing, dont assume you do.
Your sly digs and insults have also been noted. I could have picked enormous holes in your post where you constantly contradict yourself but I wont.

As I stated in the other thread, I'm not having a discussion by proxy. If Barry King doesnt have the guts to come here on his own and debate his allegations, that says everything about him and people canmake their own decisions as to his authenticity.
At least John Lear has the courage of his convictions and will defend his ideas. Kings abscence and lack of defence of any of his wild allegations is noted.

It is obvious from your post and one point in particular that you are in contact with him and you are either he, or he is attempting to run a debate through you. It wont work.
It would seem that Barry King is happy to hide behind the skirts of others, and is unwilling to enter into any discussion of his allegations which is what would be expected from anyone who had concocted the entire thing.
If he is happy being labelled a hoaxer, thats fine, but Im getting a bit fed up with his disciples coming on and squealing about how wonderfull he is, and how true his allegations about the goings-on at Peasemore are, yet are quite happy to let Peasemore continue without actually doing anything about it.
If Peasemore exists (which I still seriously doubt), the information about it should be made completely public and the place closed down. If both you and King have evidence of Aliens, and Prgrammable Genetic life forms and Time Travel then that information should be compiled and sent off to every newspaper and TV channel in the world.
But you wont, will you?
Because there is nothing under Peasemore other than good English earth.

Now Im off to stay with my daughter in OZ for a month or so. I may reply to you while Im down there, if I can, but dont wait up.

Toodle Pip

posted on Jun, 18 2007 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by AlienwatcherUK

maybe it would best further DISCUSION on this topic if you actually did indicate exactly what you are refering to

saying " no not that " is not particularly helpful - as you can just say " no not that one " reperatedly - forcing others to second guess you

stop being evasive and state clearly what facilites / establisments you are refering to

posted on Jun, 18 2007 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by realyweely
AlienwatcherUK.

Both of your posts are full of assumptions of me and what I know. You are therefore posting with prejudice.

Those posts are in this thread, they should be easy to find and quote, even for you. lol. Why don't you actually quote what you are talking about instead of your vague, misjudged and incorrect comments? The reason why you won't is because it is easy to give the impression of having an argument but much more difficult to actually engage in one. So that is why you stick with vague allusions to things rather than the facts. Strange considering you say you are so interested in evidence and fact. lol.

You know nothing of me, what I have done or where I have been so please cease with the wild assumptions eh?

Again I say to you, quote me. Actually come up with some 'concrete evidence' or forget it. You do enjoy your florid language don't you? lol.

You know nothing, dont assume you do.

I know a great deal actually. Tut, tut, you were making assumptions there. lol.

Your sly digs and insults have also been noted.

Really? What insults were those exactly? Quote me.

I could have picked enormous holes in your post where you constantly contradict yourself but I wont.

Oh you 'could' could you? lol. But you won't. You are confusing the word couldn't with the word could and the word won't with the word can't. You really are laughable.

I have not contradicted myself at all. Again, if you disagree with me quote me. Your vague allusions only highlight your lack of any real argument.

And before you no doubt say you simply can't be bothered to waste your time posting a reasoned argument, consider the fact that any reasonably intelligent adult could have done so in the same amount of time it took you to post the nervous and defensive ramblings which you have posted.

As I stated in the other thread, I'm not having a discussion by proxy.

I have already stated that I am NOT representing Barry King. I know of the facilities independently of Barry King. In fact I know more about them than he does.

So what you are saying is that you will not discuss underground facilities in Berkshire with anyone other than Barry King? Why have you already done so then in this and other threads? And of course that does mean that you will no longer be able to discuss underground facilities unless Barry King decides to discuss it with you. lol.

If Barry King doesnt have the guts to come here on his own and debate his allegations, that says everything about him and people canmake their own decisions as to his authenticity.

Your 'leaps of logic' and lack of reasoning say everything about you and the reasons why you are so narrow minded and so obviously lacking in intelligence.

Did it ever occur to you that there are reasons other than 'guts' why Barry King or anyone may choose to ignore you? If Barry King chooses not to debate with you all it says about him is that he has chosen not to debate with you. Nothing more. You are the one looking for more than there is. I deal with facts.

You accuse Barry King of coming forward with information for fame and attention but you are the one with delusions of grandeur, why else would you assume that anyone would draw any conclusions concerning the underground facilities which Barry King has discussed, from the fact that he has chosen not to debate it with you, the 'Great Realy Weely' the 'Unmasker of Charlatans? And yes you did use those words in your posts about Barry etc.

By the way, have you found out how much that village hall costs to rent yet? Don't forget the velvet curtains, Victorian camera and black oversized cape, those things are always useful when unmasking charlatans. lol.

At least John Lear has the courage of his convictions and will defend his ideas. Kings abscence and lack of defence of any of his wild allegations is noted.

With all those things you are 'noting' isn't it a pity you didn't make any when you wandered around in the dark at Peasemore looking for air vents? lol.

Comparing someone and saying 'at least so and so...' is one of the oldest tricks in the book. No one of any intelligence would be persuaded of anything by that, which explains why you are using that worn out cliché.

It is obvious from your post and one point in particular that you are in contact with him

It was probably the big 'clue' I left by saying 'I know Barry King'. I guess I should not be so subtle and evasive when posting something that hopefully you may be able to comprehend. By the way, now you can note 'sarcasm'.

and you are either he, or he is attempting to run a debate through you. It wont work.

It does not surprise me that you are paranoid. People who suffer from delusions usually are.

It would seem that Barry King is happy to hide behind the skirts of others, and is unwilling to enter into any discussion of his allegations which is what would be expected from anyone who had concocted the entire thing.

You are repeating yourself again. I refer you to the above comments.

If he is happy being labelled a hoaxer, thats fine, but Im getting a bit fed up with his disciples coming on and squealing about how wonderfull he is, and how true his allegations about the goings-on at Peasemore are,

Labelled by whom? You? Barry King may never sleep again worrying about that! lol.

Where did I say Barry King is 'wonderful'? I know I did not. Quote me.

I have already stated more than once that what I know concerning the underground facilities is independent of anything concerning Barry King. Why do you find that so difficult to grasp?

yet are quite happy to let Peasemore continue without actually doing anything about it.

If you had irrefutable proof concerning the facilities what would YOU do about it 'commando boy'? Just don't forget to take the night vision equipment with you, we wouldn't want you to trip over one of those air vents on your way to storm the facility! lol.

If Peasemore exists (which I still seriously doubt), the information about it should be made completely public and the place closed down. If both you and King have evidence of Aliens, and Prgrammable Genetic life forms and Time Travel then that information should be compiled and sent off to every newspaper and TV channel in the world.

Now why didn't I think of that! lol. After I have finished posting this I'll get off to the BBC and be just in time for the evening news.

You are delusional and naive in the extreme.

But you wont, will you?

I'll leave you to figure that out.

Because there is nothing under Peasemore other than good English earth.

Now Im off to stay with my daughter in OZ for a month or so. I may reply to you while Im down there, if I can, but dont wait up.

Toodle Pip

So you won't be posting as Realy Weely at ATS for over a month at all. You have decided to run away and re-join ATS using another username. But as soon as you start posting your illiterate hate posts concerning Barry King everyone will know it is you. lol.
'
Your use of language is hysterical.

Our gain is Australia's loss.

posted on Jun, 18 2007 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by ignorant_ape

Originally posted by AlienwatcherUK

maybe it would best further DISCUSION on this topic if you actually did indicate exactly what you are refering to

saying " no not that " is not particularly helpful - as you can just say " no not that one " reperatedly - forcing others to second guess you

stop being evasive and state clearly what facilites / establisments you are refering to

I have clearly referred to which facilities I am referring to. It is funny when people only read the last post in a thread instead of the whole thread. Try reading the whole thread.

posted on Jun, 20 2007 @ 03:55 AM
link   

I am not trying to insult you but quite frankly your grammar, punctuation and spelling is far from clear. I see you even edited your post after posting it and you did not even notice all your errors. I do not normally mention this kind of thing to people but your post is so poorly written it is mostly illegible.

I can read and understand his posts very easily.

posted on Jun, 20 2007 @ 06:14 AM
link   
Just seen this thread and looked at the Videos on Youtube
All very strange but totally unbelieveable in my opinion.

Where are all these programmed greys then? If theyve been producing them for so long there must be thousands of them by now?
Where are they all.

Why hasnt this place been investigated?

More questions than answers but thats what happens when someone says something and starts conspiracy theories and doesnt back it up.

posted on Jun, 21 2007 @ 06:54 AM
link   
well after reading all that i think the real point of it all is that Barry King is making a claim, and he should back it up. why make claims you cannot prove? what is there to gain by doing so, other than to get publibity?

just my thoughts

posted on Jun, 21 2007 @ 09:19 AM
link   
On thing that tickled me about Kings videos, is when questioned about these so called 'greys'and asked what they were like he replies. "well, they're your typical grey". ?
Typical grey???

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join