It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aerial Wolf Killing- Approved

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2004 @ 03:46 PM
link   
I would be curious as to hear everyone's opinion on this cruel issue-

I am against Aerial Wolf Killing personally- And it is really pissing me off to know my state is involved in these plans.

Wolf Killing

posted on Jan, 7 2004 @ 03:50 PM
link   
We have a similar problem up here in Canada and I can't understand why there is too many wolves?

Was this always the case? I doubt this really, nature usually regulates itself to a large extend yet they say they have to intervene now, even with a decrease in some wildlife. I don't get it.

posted on Jan, 7 2004 @ 03:53 PM
link   
its kind of like the mass kills of deer in some states. if you dont kill them off, theyre going to become disease ridden, and eventually starve. they CAN and DO get out of control.

posted on Jan, 7 2004 @ 04:18 PM
link   
I hate this.
Wovles,coyotes and foxes are my favorite animals. I have no problems with hunters that go out and hunt,eat what they kill,use the skins for clothes or whatever. But just to go and kill an animal so the moose heards can grow....please what a crock of #. The wolves are only going to kill what they need to survive. If the moose population is slipping,maybe they should stop screwing up their habitat. If they can't do that,then should be able to capture a few moose and raise them,and release them has the captive herds grow. Nothing dies that way.

[Edited on 1/7/2004 by nyeff]

posted on Jan, 7 2004 @ 04:22 PM
link   
This is sick. The moose populations are slipping because of overhunting, not wolves. Wolves are already disappearing after this whole issue came up again in the 80s. This is just sick.

DE

posted on Jan, 7 2004 @ 04:23 PM
link   
In Belgium, we have a boars surpopulation problem. So the Local Authorities are paying us 100� for each boar killed. All shooters and calibers are wellcome. 12, 30/30, .30, .270 Mag, .300 Mag....etc... Just kill them is the motto.

P.S : I know a guy who like to kill boars with his knife.

posted on Jan, 7 2004 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by DeusEx
This is sick. The moose populations are slipping because of overhunting, not wolves. Wolves are already disappearing after this whole issue came up again in the 80s. This is just sick.

DE

the double standards in your post are mind boggling

posted on Jan, 7 2004 @ 04:26 PM
link   
I agree, the problem is trophy hunters depleting the best genetic crop, exactly OPPOSITE of nature.

posted on Jan, 7 2004 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Stop killing the wolves! I'd have to say that nyeff pretty much said it like it should be said!

posted on Jan, 7 2004 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Three species of wolves in Canda are on teh verge of extinction after the government approved wolf hunting for population control. However, the reason the moose population is not falling because of the wolves - it is because of hunters. Particularly illegal ones. Yes, I'm all for hunting and whatnot, but these hunters go out in planes, shoot as many moose and caribou as they can find, and take trophies back to the states. THAT is the reason for the declien fo the moose population. Wolves have little to do with it. You want to fix the problem, catch teh poachers.

DE

posted on Jan, 7 2004 @ 06:15 PM
link   
This sort of thing really makes me angry!!!!

As i am an of native american heritage, wolfs are very special to me....
if i were there ohhhhh i would shoot them guys ...

Its just turning into a sick sport!!!!

top topics

join