It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Paul Mitchell files notice on US Marshal in the case of Ed and Elaine Brown

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2007 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Paul Mitchell files notice on US Marshal in the case of Ed and Elaine Brown

www.prisonplanet.com

In that case, extensive verified evidence has already been admitted into that Court’s record, proving conclusively that there is no Statute at Large creating a specific liability for income taxes imposed by subtitle A of the Internal Revenue Code (“IRC”).

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 16 2007 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Link: www.supremelaw.org...

This Cease and Desist order was served upon the US Marshall attempting to arrest Mr. Ed and Mrs. Elaine Brown of New Hampshire for tax evasion. The text of the document is a Shock and Awe broadside against our government's illegal collection of "income tax."

The tax resistor case of Mr. Ed and Mrs. Elaine Brown in New Hamshire is proving to be a needle trying to pop the gross lie of the non-validity of the IRS and the truth of the non-ratification of the 16th Amendment, 1913 - 1916.

Were the general population to learn of this standoff, the lid might eventually come off the fraud of income tax. I don't know if the mainstream media has even reported the siege.
Have they?

MIND YE HERE THAT THE BROADER IMPLICATIONS OF THIS ISSUE ARE THAT A SILENT COUP WAS PURPOTRATED UPON THIS NATION IN 1916 AND IS YET SUCCESSFUL TO THIS DAY. The Banking Cabal ignored the defeat of the 16th Amendment and established the IRS anyway. With the help of elements of Congress.

And, it is this very system of wealth collection that today supports in large maeasure unknown numbers of compartmentalized Black Operations doing whatever they please without congressional oversight.

And now it would seem, ironically, that we are forced to finance the very power that seeks to dismantle the Constitution and attendant rights. Yes, we are feeding the Cabal of Bankers that want a North American Union, want to replace the dollar with the Amero.... and most monsterously, to reduce the population of the world by two thirds, on the path to total world domination. Seig Heil!!!

This is where the Cabal is vulnerable. Money is power. Grip the pipeline and squeeze hard.
This is posted as information for the reader to consider and opine upon. I dont intend to engage in arguments or defenses of my post. I simply bring news and look forward to your opinions. I shall try to acknowledge corrections of fact as I am able.

This is a hoot for me. I love a good righteous fight sometimes.
( I have endevored to post according to ATS Guidelines...B)

www.prisonplanet.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 16 2007 @ 12:56 AM
link   

“If money is wanted by Rulers who have in any manner oppressed the People, they may retain it until their grievances are redressed, and thus peaceably procure relief, without trusting to despised petitions or disturbing the public tranquility.”
Journals of the Continental Congress,
1:105-113

Right here is the single best defense for not only Ed Brown & all others who have been repressed over merely asking questions of the Government, but it's also the best weapon the entire nation has to put a crip in the plans of the NWO. No one can actually find really significant facts unless one can also trace the path of money as it flows; Any good detective knows this. Who, what, when, how & why are questions that cannot be fully answered until you can connect on how money has affected the basis of any (white-collar style) crime.
The NWO will suffer a significant setback if all Americans decide to rightfully withhold their money...And refuse it to them until they hold themselves accountable for what they use the money for.

In this particular case, it must be noted that the IRS is actually a branch of Congress (as the Constitution, in Article 1 Section 8, is what gives Congress the right to levy taxes)...Which has no enforcement Powers due to its role as legislators; But a US Marshal is in service to the Exectutive Branch, which is charged with enforcment of law. In short, the IRS operates on a complex code, not a structure of Law; Therefore being no law to enforce, the Executive Branch cannot use enforcement Powers!

So the Notice served to the Marshal is just & legal...But if the Marshal decides to raid & apprehend the Browns anyway, what will the rest of America do?

posted on Jul, 13 2007 @ 10:19 PM
link   
I dug up a little something else from the Supreme Law Firm that the OP first linked...Something else that gives more legal support to Ed Brown's case.
One idea that I've seen crop up in ATS once or twice refers to the 16th Amendment not having enough Congressional votes to enact it: Regardless of that bit of info, it wouldn't make any difference anyway...Not with this info:

More at Source: 31 Questions & Answers About the IRS

"That so‑called “amendment” (16th Amendment) allegedly authorized federal income taxation, even though it contains no provision expressly repealing two Constitutional Clauses mandating that direct taxes must be apportioned. The Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals and the U.S. Supreme Court have both ruled that repeals by implication are not favored. See Crawford Fitting Co. et al. v. J.T. Gibbons, Inc., 482 U.S. 437, 442 (1987)."

In short, most of the IRS Tax Code has been assumed to be enforcable, while almost none of them are even legal! It has been a long history in the Courts that have declared the 16th Amendment as a "do nothing" Amendment because, Constitutionally speaking, it IS nothing.

Also mentioned on that same page is the fact that the IRS is actually HQ'ed in Puerto Rico & has no jusrisdiction whatsoever within National Boundaries! Also, because the IRS is NOT an agency under the National Treasury, the DoJ (Depertment of Justice) has no legal claim to act with "power of attorney" for the IRS in any court!

Keep standing up for your Rights, Ed; You do have help on the "outside" that's determined to learn & keep plugging away at the Governmental Juggernaut! What bothers me is, if the US Marshal is still besieging Ed & his wife, why haven't they obeyed the "Cease & Desist Order" from the Court yet?

[edit on 13-7-2007 by MidnightDStroyer]

posted on Jul, 13 2007 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by MidnightDStroyer
In this particular case, it must be noted that the IRS is actually a branch of Congress (as the Constitution, in Article 1 Section 8, is what gives Congress the right to levy taxes)...

Actually in that, Congress is empowered to coin currency, but are specifically and expressly forbidden from granting that power to any private entity whatsoever. The federal reserve system is unconstitutional right to the very letter of the constitution and it's high time folks started catching on to the scam. They wouldn't even tell people who owned the federal reserve for about fifty years for fears it would breed antisemitism.

I've a single post here on ATS that goes into some more detail...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.worldnewsstand.net...
Rothschild Bank of London (Jewish)
Warburg Bank of Hamburg (Jewish)
Rothschild Bank of Berlin (Jewish)
Lehman Brothers of New York (Jewish)
Lazard Brothers of Paris (Jewish)
Kuhn Loeb Bank of New York (Jewish)
Israel Moses Seif Banks of Italy (Jewish)
Goldman, Sachs of New York (Jewish)
Warburg Bank of Amsterdam (Jewish)
Chase Manhattan Bank of New York (Rockefellers Interesting History...)

posted on Jul, 13 2007 @ 10:49 PM
link   
What you referred to, twitchy, is the Federal ReserveBank which essentially, loans the Government's own money back to it with interest. Yes, it's highly illegal & Unconstitutional, but is not related in anyway to Ed Brown's battle with illegally enforced taxes. If you want to see other ATS threads about the Fed Res, here's the list that I have bookmarked into my Favorites list:
America: Freedom to Fascism - Federal Reserve and Taxes
Int'l bankers attempting to destroy America - NWO - 9/11 - Federal Reserve - Smoking gun
The FED is a serious scam. When is something going to be done about it?
The U. S. Government WORKS For PRIVATE BANKS and BANKERS!

Other related threads can be found using the Search Function...

new topics

top topics

join