It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are there any souls with real faith?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2007 @ 06:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by sy.gunson
Gosh... I really gotta buy myself a dictionary. Please can someone tell me what a Troll is

Troll : One who posts a deliberately provocative message to a newsgroup or message board with the intention of causing maximum disruption and argument

from Urban Dictionary

posted on Jun, 17 2007 @ 12:24 PM
link   
I used to go to a church where the pastor called the television "Hell-division".
What's sad is that a lot of his other teachings were really well researched. I do believe he was a good Christian, but he let his focus stay too much on one thing. You can have too much of a good thing. That applies to almost every aspect of life. Still you shouldn't focus on one exact problem and pound that idea ignoring all others.

Television and the Internet are tools. They can be used for good or evil. True you should be selective of what you watch. I'm guilty of not being selective enough myself. That's not to say that television is evil. To have evil you must have intent. A television has no intent, will, or mind thus it can not be evil. You're argument is no better than the gun control crowd. Guns don't kill people, people kill people with guns. People were killing others long before guns were invented(Cain and Abel) and people were evil with evil thoughts long before television. You can get the same negative influence hanging out with the wrong people and never watch television a day in your life.

Originally posted by JesusisTruth
No you get me wrong. Televesion, Mary has prophecied was created by demonic intentions, leading people from God, Christians will understand this.

Personally I believe that your worship of Mary is more evil and demonic than any program on television. It violates the first and second of the Ten Commandments. That's another subject but I just wanted to point out how you focus on television as being evil while embracing the worship of a human who never claimed deity. Even your avatar speaks of your Mary worship. I have to ask if you have real faith. If so in what? Mary? At least your member name isn't MaryisTruth. There's still hope for you.

Please stay away from TV, movies, and even this retched internet.

Pray, stay aorund innocent company, dont fill your head with this garbage on the internet.

Please heres a website, go read up all of it, Jesus created the Catholic church, and he will rebuild it, but the popes today are false popes, their are actuallt freemasons. You would have to read this website.

www.mostholyfamilymonastery.com...

You've got yo be kidding me!
That's one of the most ironic posts I've ever seen. Are you trying to trick us? How do we know that site isn't evil? After all it is on the internet.

[edit on 17-6-2007 by dbates]

posted on Jun, 17 2007 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Im asking this because im worried you believers in Jesus, especially the little people innocent ones are going to be destroyed by the lies on this website.

I started out with the same worry. You will notice over time that those in the father's hand, nothing will take them out. Those built on the rock can't be taken down by those with only sand under their feet.

The worst thing they can do to those on the rock is strengthen them.

Jesus created the Catholic church..

Jesus did no such thing. MEN did. Babylon is built on dirt and will fall accordingly.

We have ONE mediator between us and GOD. Jesus Christ. Let no man or church get between you.

When you state a truth anywhere you will notice the handful of swine it attracts INSTANTLY, attempting to spark debate, attempting to bait you into casting them truth, only to tear you to pieces.

They cannot shoot you unless you give them ammunition and we are instructed not to.

Take it from one who's hard headed and learned it the hard way.

posted on Jun, 17 2007 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by WiseSheep

When you state a truth anywhere you will notice the handful of swine it attracts INSTANTLY, attempting to spark debate, attempting to bait you into casting them truth, only to tear you to pieces.

Swine? Now you are a troll, and need to be reminded......

"Let he without sin, cast the first stone"

posted on Jun, 19 2007 @ 09:49 PM
link   
No the only Chruch in existence from 33 to 1500 was the Catholic church passed down by succesors of Peter and the apostles.

Men broke from this church which has produced documented eucharistic miracles, 2000 years of recorded miracles since God founded it.

before 1500 there was no other body of believers until the revolt happend which was prophecied in timothy to happen before the end.

Its the only one, the bride of Christ, Catholic means universal. It will be rebuilt, because today most of the Hierarchy are freemasons, infiltrating it to make it one with the world.

This is why since vaticn ll the 60s you can see a decline of morality and stuff like rock music entering the sanctuary, becuase literal freemasons have talked about infiltrating it and they have.

The website I gave are traditional catholic monks, they are completely sane, you would have to read to find out. Trust me they are not lying, they have studied vatican ll and the popes for a long time.

To the one gentleman with the cross on his arm, I used to love television, I grew up watching wrestling as a kid. What im saying is that there are countless sins all over the tv, it will suck, literally drain the innocence from souls, kids a young age, and once you lose this innocence and learn from tv its hard to get it back and serve God.

Im just saying, stay away from it as much as you can, most of it is completely shallow anyways, and just silly, Gods never mentioned. You got gay guys running around like human Cartoons who promote gayness.

I havent watched tv for awhile, except sports, but most of it is evil.

peace.

posted on Jun, 19 2007 @ 09:49 PM
link   
No the only Chruch in existence from 33 to 1500 was the Catholic church passed down by succesors of Peter and the apostles.

Men broke from this church which has produced documented eucharistic miracles, 2000 years of recorded miracles since God founded it.

before 1500 there was no other body of believers until the revolt happend which was prophecied in timothy to happen before the end.

Its the only one, the bride of Christ, Catholic means universal. It will be rebuilt, because today most of the Hierarchy are freemasons, infiltrating it to make it one with the world.

This is why since vaticn ll the 60s you can see a decline of morality and stuff like rock music entering the sanctuary, becuase literal freemasons have talked about infiltrating it and they have.

The website I gave are traditional catholic monks, they are completely sane, you would have to read to find out. Trust me they are not lying, they have studied vatican ll and the popes for a long time.

To the one gentleman with the cross on his arm, I used to love television, I grew up watching wrestling as a kid. What im saying is that there are countless sins all over the tv, it will suck, literally drain the innocence from souls, kids a young age, and once you lose this innocence and learn from tv its hard to get it back and serve God.

Im just saying, stay away from it as much as you can, most of it is completely shallow anyways, and just silly, Gods never mentioned. You got gay guys running around like human Cartoons who promote gayness.

I havent watched tv for awhile, except sports, but most of it is evil.

peace.

posted on Jun, 20 2007 @ 12:19 AM
link   

>>>

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 10:35 PM
link   
the internet is a load of sh**! controlled by the devil, freemansons and even communists!
how do i know this? i know this because i read it on this site about religious conspiracies and stuff, i am serious! you can even get 3 books and 3 dvds for $10.
www.mostholyfamilymonastery.com...

posted on Jul, 25 2007 @ 12:37 PM
link   
JesusisTruth

I am true man the follows believes in God and Christ. I dont believe in the trinity. But if your one to say that I dont believe what you do then Im going to hell. Think what you want.

When I pray I know I am talking to God, through the power of Jesus. I dont do everthing right.But I try. There are real people out there that believe. Just how we believe is different. Remember the belief in God and Jesus only is what saves you. Not you understanding of scripure. I think I told you this once.

Jesus calls God his own father. Jesus says he comes in the power of God, and that he doing God's works, not his own.

"For I came down from heaven, not to do MY OWN WILL but the WILL OF HIM WHOM HAS SENT (SENT) ME. And this is MY FATHERS who HAS SENT ME. That of all that he hath GIVEN ME that I should lose nothing.

One way or other brother Go with God and see you in heaven.

posted on Jul, 27 2007 @ 03:45 PM
link   
JesusisTruth, the roman catholic church BROKE OFF FROM the eastern orthodox church. the church of the east is the original one, that's why the gospels were in greek first, it's where the church had its beginning. not at the seat of rome, but in the cradle of civilization.

posted on Jul, 27 2007 @ 10:43 PM
link   
No but that was not the centralized church madness. They preached all through out rome where Paul went and preached and finally after many years Christianity was made the state religion.

Catholic means universal. The doctrines of the church have existed since Christ, The Catholic church is the only church to spread throughout the whole world on a major scale, It existed 1200 years before the revolt which Timothy predicted would happen.

The pope I believe was handed down from Peter, but you would have to get into a theological debate with a theologian, I dont have the time for it.

The Catholic church is the only church which has told you what you have to believe and mysteries of the faith. Which would explain why Christ said (whatever you loose on earth is loosed in heaven, and bind is bond in heaven)

Christ told the apostles, whos sins you shall forgive they are forgiven them.

The eastern church is not that different except the Pope issue. Everybody obeyed the pope from the first Pope until about 1100 when the eastern church seperated from the papacy.

Before this the faith was intact, and it was the catholic church, and it has produced saints like stigmatist Padre pio, stigmatist st gemma, St Vincent ferrera who raised over 50 people from the dead.

A history of miracles which date from its begginings, Eucharistic miracles which have literally been tested by scientists in labs and proven to be a real miracle.

peace.

posted on Jul, 28 2007 @ 05:09 AM
link   

No but that was not the centralized church madness. They preached all through out rome where Paul went and preached and finally after many years Christianity was made the state religion.

Catholic means universal. The doctrines of the church have existed since Christ, The Catholic church is the only church to spread throughout the whole world on a major scale, It existed 1200 years before the revolt which Timothy predicted would happen.

again, the eastern orthodox church, centered around a council of patriarchs, came first, the catholic church was a break off because there was an argument over who was in charge, the bishop of rome or the patriarch of constantinople

The pope I believe was handed down from Peter, but you would have to get into a theological debate with a theologian, I dont have the time for it.

or you could just look at the peterine privelege passage and realize it's a late insertion

The Catholic church is the only church which has told you what you have to believe and mysteries of the faith. Which would explain why Christ said (whatever you loose on earth is loosed in heaven, and bind is bond in heaven)

that's the peterine privelege insertion

Christ told the apostles, whos sins you shall forgive they are forgiven them.

but that does nothing to prove your point

The eastern church is not that different except the Pope issue. Everybody obeyed the pope from the first Pope until about 1100 when the eastern church seperated from the papacy.

that is a myth. the pope was merely a bishop prior to the attempt by the western church to centralize in rome.

Before this the faith was intact, and it was the catholic church, and it has produced saints like stigmatist Padre pio, stigmatist st gemma, St Vincent ferrera who raised over 50 people from the dead.

the stigmatists and st vincent arren't verified. do you also believe the pio fought in ww2, flying around shooting down airplanes? do you believe that thomas aquinas flew too?

A history of miracles which date from its begginings, Eucharistic miracles which have literally been tested by scientists in labs and proven to be a real miracle.

really? can you provide evidence to support your claims that they were scientifically tested?

i've heard of all of these so called miracles, and you can't prove any of them

peace.

exists in the absence of religion.

posted on Jul, 28 2007 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Let me ask you something before I reply.

If God is not true why does this matter?

I believe in the stigmatists and Padre, who was not shooting down airplanes, he was reported in the air by the crew of a plane and told them to not bomb the place where he lived

The documents about eucharistic miracles are verified miracles by scientists.

" peace exist in the absence of religion "

Your arrogance is incredible. You will see after death what grace is, and God, and I truly cant wait, the greatest day of judgement ever.

Your notions are baised on your confidence of Gods non existence, and mine is on his existence.

(religion) has saved my life, and Gods grace has, before which I was an evil lazy child. But again wait till death to see what I mean.

The ones who creat nuclear warheads, are not religious, some of your most evil men in history were atheist communist idiots who loved sin and hated God, they didnt want God to be true.

These two commands their is nothing but peace in.

1. Love God with all your heart

2. Love your neigbor as yourself, do good to your enemies.

whoever does not abide by these is not Christian.

But before I reply to your church history im asking, why does it matter if you dont believe? Or are you trying to just prove the church wrong?

If the eastern church is correct, will you mock them as well?

of course, because they still are against you right?

this thought just came to me today, from Gods grace I believe.

I sure lack in wisdom alot, but not all the time.

Look Madness, you would not dislike me in real life. Im the type that would love you if you slapped me in the face, I try to have that unconditional love in me that (GOD) placed in Dogs.

peace.

posted on Aug, 5 2007 @ 04:44 PM
link   
I dont think it really does matter to him. But that he is right. If he is right then everthing is good for him. Being wrong could not continplate in his head. For Exist of God is out there. And you wont find prove for he wants blind faith.

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 06:44 AM
link   

Let me ask you something before I reply.

If God is not true why does this matter?

because people believing in god is a detriment to progress.

I believe in the stigmatists and Padre, who was not shooting down airplanes, he was reported in the air by the crew of a plane and told them to not bomb the place where he lived

you can't prove that... there is 0 evidence to support such claims of stigmata and of the supposed flying priest

The documents about eucharistic miracles are verified miracles by scientists.

again, evidence? support your claim that there are documents.

" peace exist in the absence of religion "

Your arrogance is incredible. You will see after death what grace is, and God, and I truly cant wait, the greatest day of judgement ever.

my arrogance? just read your own statement.

Your notions are baised on your confidence of Gods non existence, and mine is on his existence.

no, my notions are based on my confidence that no such deities have been proven to exist... so i scientifically assume they don't exist

(religion) has saved my life, and Gods grace has, before which I was an evil lazy child. But again wait till death to see what I mean.

atheism saved my life... it taught me to use my head.

The ones who creat nuclear warheads, are not religious, some of your most evil men in history were atheist communist idiots who loved sin and hated God, they didnt want God to be true.

hitler was a devout christian. the mass murderers of the dark ages were also devout christians. popes that started "holy" wars....

and those people didn't kill in the name of atheism, they killed in the name of communism, which is itself a form of state-worship

These two commands their is nothing but peace in.
1. Love God with all your heart

really? that causes nothing but peace? your god has ordered genocides... or so your holy book says

2. Love your neigbor as yourself, do good to your enemies.

quite the double standard there... i guess this excludes middianites... especially now that god will was done and they were all raped and murdered

whoever does not abide by these is not Christian.

then i guess most of the popes weren't christians

But before I reply to your church history im asking, why does it matter if you dont believe? Or are you trying to just prove the church wrong?

it matters because religion is a form of ignorance. i don't like ignorance

If the eastern church is correct, will you mock them as well?

um... no church is correct. i don't mock churches, i argue against them.

of course, because they still are against you right?

again, no churches are right. none can prove their claims

this thought just came to me today, from Gods grace I believe.

I sure lack in wisdom alot, but not all the time.

there was nothing wise in your questions, only a bit of ignorance. but ignorance isn't something that is inherently your fault

Look Madness, you would not dislike me in real life. Im the type that would love you if you slapped me in the face, I try to have that unconditional love in me that (GOD) placed in Dogs.

um, i'm that type of person too. i never said i dislike you, i just dislike your religion.

[edit on 8/6/07 by madnessinmysoul]

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 03:00 PM
link   
First off let me confess..... I LOVE GOD!!!!!! and I walk everyday and everywhere in faith and with faith. God is constantly on my mind and with me at everystep. I wake up every morning around 3-3:30 am and offer inscence to God. I then go to work. Through out the day I chant my rounds of the "Maya Mantra" or the holy names of god. There are 16 names in the mantra and I repeat this mantra a 108 time to complete a round. I do 16 rounds a day. In the evenings when iI get home I spend time playing with my son and helping with chores and I then offer inscence to God before I go to bed at night. Oh yea I even watch tv or play playstation sometimes. I visit my local temple a few times a week and I spend my sundays (sometimes the whole weekend if I can) cleaning the temple and helping cook the offerings to God and then cleaning the pots and pans afterwards. I always try to offer my meals to God when I can. I dont drink or smoke or do drugs and Im a strict vegetarian (you know the whole "thall shall not kill " thing). But according to most "Christians" I am going to burn in hell.
WHY? Because Im a Vaishna or a devotee to Krishna. I follow the path of Krishna consciousness... that is to say Im God conscious. I follow the teachings of the Vedas that are old scriptures that date back before 5,000 B.C. Way before Jesus came and taught Krishna consciuosness. Yes Jesus did teach Krishna consciuosness and was a great Vaishna.....one of the greatest.
Now I ask you "jesus is truth" ....Who has faith? TV...Internet.... these are not things of the devil. They are tools we use now and are very useful ...if used correctly and for what they are for. Faith and religion if not used right can be tools of the devil too. If your faith is true then these thing cannot affect you it is onlt when your weak in faith that it can shake you. Now I agree there are alot of bad things on the TV and Internet but that is freedomof the press. It is freewill.... something God gave you, me and everyone else here. If you dont agree with something or dont have the will power to not let it consume you then turn off the TV.....turn off the internet.
Now I have a question for you ....ARE YOU FAITHFUL? Do you follow the docterine set forth in the bible?

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 11:23 AM
link   
plague

Great I am glad you found God and all. no offense though. But the bible never said give insense to God or say his name a 108 times. Faith with works mean nothings. Saving souls and helping those who can be help is what is better. Peace.

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by MajorMalfunction

Don't let it worry you, MM. I'm probably right there beside you, and I believe in God...mines just a bit more easy going about things than is his.

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 02:28 PM
link   
No thing on this earth is inherently evil but the mind of man himself.

Television is merely a canvas, it's programs the paint. TV is not evil, only some men choose to broadcast evil. Same thing with video games etc.

All technology is not evil. All things man has made are merely tools to be used. There is more than one way to wield a tool.

Nuclear fuel for instance. You can extinguish a million lives, or you can enrich a million lives.

The only thing that changes with man is fashion and technology (including systems of thought). How buildings are made, and how they are styled. This can be applied to all things.

The mind of man has not changed since biblical times. The mind is what births evil. For all evil begins in the mind. You must think about doing something before doing it.

Throw away your worldy mind. God has a new one waiting for you.

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by plague

Which God do you love. I will be disliked for saying this, but I say these things not for myself but for others. The truth is this. I must proclaim.

Good men go to hell.

If you do not have Jesus Christ in your heart and mind, you lack the key to the gates of life. Ritual unto God is worthless. There is nothing you can do to gain his favor except realising his plan, who Jesus is and following the personal plan he has for you.

God has called for incense in the bible, for sacrifice, for ritual. But after Christ, God resides in the heart of man. You must allow him to enter though.

Humans can perceive God, just as they can perceive evil.
Just because you perceive doesn't mean you follow. "I know evil, but I do not follow."

You perceive the magnificent God, but fail to follow his being, Jesus.

I have said these things not to anger you or any others, but I must tell the truth. You may die today. That is the pain every christian realizes. All the souls lost every single day. I pray, cast off your ritual, all you need to walk with God is a faithful heart and a willing body.

It seems you are a righteous person, giving up your time and self to help others. I pray your works cease to be for naught, and you find Christ.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join