It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are there any souls with real faith?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2007 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Im asking this because im worried you believers in Jesus, especially the little people innocent ones are going to be destroyed by the lies on this website.

Dont let any of this stuff about Jesus destroy your faith, because we are right at the doorstep of antichrist, and you will be killed for this belief, and all religions will be joined in a unity outside of Christ.

If you run into souls with no grace and no sincerity realize its the devil speaking through them, and pray for their souls.

God revealed one major thing this year to my conscience, is that the Trinity in literally implanted on our bodies. God is absolutely amazing, and I know its hard to imagine how one being created all things, but just dont lose faith.

I see alot of lies on this site, weither sincere or not, and I dont think going around this material against faith is a good thing for your souls.

especially to weak souls. I was on this site years ago, and it gets worse and worse, the planet gets eviler and eviler.

People have replaced love with silly amusement, television is reduced to ridiculous shallowness.

Thats a real trick by Satan, since he created TV, is to sort of get rid of real family love, and love of God.

You souls have to be wise as serpents and simple as doves.

Please stay away from TV, movies, and even this retched internet.

Pray, stay aorund innocent company, dont fill your head with this garbage on the internet.

Remember Paul said these souls today in these last times would have their consciences sheered with a hot Iron. Denying all they dont understand, hating obedience and worship.

Remember alot of these souls would accept God, but something in their life makes them not, maybee real doubt or maybee their lifestyles, they might not want God to exist.

Please heres a website, go read up all of it, Jesus created the Catholic church, and he will rebuild it, but the popes today are false popes, their are actuallt freemasons. You would have to read this website.

www.mostholyfamilymonastery.com...

God bless, and keep the faith please.

posted on Jun, 16 2007 @ 03:32 AM
link   
You would probably find me a devil if I were to tell you what I believe, but I think you are being self righteous about your beliefs.

I could be wrong though.

I used to think that technology was the mark of the beast or his sign and number, but I have long since recanted that idea. I think you should do the same, but not just because I say so. It isn't so much that TV and games and the internet exists that make people evil, but that evil exists within the person that makes them that way. Because one has the use of technology does not make one bad, but rather what is within one's self makes one bad, if you catch my drift.

Jesus said the same thing:

Not that which goeth into the mouth defileth a man: but what cometh out of the mouth, this defileth a man.

This is not talking about eating things exclusively, but it is talking about the things external to you being okay to enter the body, but whatever it produces coming out of the body being bad if you let it.

I hope you can understand this.

posted on Jun, 16 2007 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by JesusisTruth

Remember alot of these souls would accept God, but something in their life makes them not, maybee real doubt or maybee their lifestyles, they might not want God to exist.

I assume I'm one of the "souls" you're speaking of.

I would not accept something that does not exist. I also don't accept there is such a thing as a soul.

In my opinion, god does not exist. There's no proof of it. The bible is not proof of god, it's just proof a bunch of people believe in the same sky fairy.

The world would be a much better place without religious divisiveness and without the smug arrogance representative of this kind of post.

I don't believe in the devil either, but if it makes you comfortable to explain away how someone could not believe in your god, whatever floats your boat.

I have an idea: if this site offends you so much, why come here? Perhaps you'd be better off on a site like www.beliefnet.com...

posted on Jun, 16 2007 @ 11:29 AM
link   
This is thread of the year, So funny!

Satan made the TV, right.... The only reason lots of people dumped religion in the last century is because they finally realised what a fairytale the bible is (partly thanks to the fact of economic growth and standart of living, meaning people actually started to think for themselves)

[edit on 16-6-2007 by DarkSide]

posted on Jun, 16 2007 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Wise words by Major Malfunction..........

I concur that the evil is in the heart of man and not in his inanimate creations.

Witness the words of Jerry Falwell and Pat Robertson if you want to know why so many are falling away from the faith.

The pedophile priests didn't do Catholicism much good either.

Let he without sin cast the first stone!! Does this ring a bell?

posted on Jun, 16 2007 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Im asking this because im worried

Relax. Truly everything will be fine.

If you run into souls with no grace and no sincerity realize its the devil speaking through them, and pray for their souls.

Yes, pray all you like. Watch the whole "judgmental" thing, tho.

Thats a real trick by Satan, since he created TV, is to sort of get rid of real family love, and love of God.

Close. Actually Tesla invented TV (apologies to Philo Farnsworth). Satan's a producer. You've seen "American Idol", no?

God calls whom he calls. In the end, we'll all end up in the same place. His promise, not mine.

Please heres a website, go read up all of it, Jesus created the Catholic church, and he will rebuild it, but the popes today are false popes, their are actuallt freemasons. You would have to read this website.

www.mostholyfamilymonastery.com...

See, you just went and blew what was left of your credibility. I'm sure you have the best of intentions, but there's so much wrong with that paragraph, I don't even know where to start. Here's a little piece of advice which you can heed or not- when you're on a spiritual quest and the first thing your source shows is an ad to buy their crap, treat it extremely skeptically.

God bless, and keep the faith please.

You too. seriously.

posted on Jun, 16 2007 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Jesusisttruth,

firstly, calm down! I find your rant ridiculous and offensive. Instead of spending your time judging other people so falsely, keep your self rightous thoughts to yourself! People choose what they want to beleive and you cant control anyone by accusing them of being EVIL just because they are not like you. Being straightforward and frank to you is not the same as being evil, so please, spare me your doomsday threat because I will be quite fine. thank you. I hope your not too disappointed in yourself when you see everyone will not turn into red faced demons from watching tv and surfing the internet.

Edn

posted on Jun, 16 2007 @ 06:19 PM
link   
So basically what your saying is every scientist lived, living and to live is the devil. Somehow i find that a bit unlikely.

In fact, considering anyone who invents something is technically a scientist and all inventions eventually lead to every other invention, you'd have to live in the middle of no where with no cloths or any means to catch food to be free of the devil.

i was going to say live in a cave but cave imply's home which would be an invention as it leads to further improvement of said home (cave > wood/mud hut > stone hut > house > sky scraper).

See where im going.

posted on Jun, 16 2007 @ 06:27 PM
link   
I think the hypocrisy of saying that the internet is Satan and actually using the internet to insult other people is about the worst I've ever seen.

posted on Jun, 16 2007 @ 06:40 PM
link   
MajorMalfunction has got it so right. Kudos! :bnghd:

posted on Jun, 16 2007 @ 09:17 PM
link   
No you get me wrong. Televesion, Mary has prophecied was created by demonic intentions, leading people from God, Christians will understand this.

What you feed your head with, if its against your faith and full of sin which tv is will destory your soul, of course many people dont believe in sin.

" self rituous "

Im a slimeball that needs Gods mercy, I consider everybody better than me including you. Im saying that there are souls completely insincere and want to destroy peoples faith.

God has produced 2000 years of miracles, I have seen so many things in my life and my families, many saints even raised people from the dead.

Youll recieve faith at the judgement seat.

Also the website I gave is brother Dimond. Its just a site on information about freemasonry and the catholic church and how they have infiltrated it.

" end time mumbo jumbo "

Yea, obviously when they place a chip in your hand and all countries join together under an antichrist rethink your thoughts please. Because its not going to be far off.

You souls just dont have a clue about the vicious age that is coming under antichrist, and ofcourse alot of us will be put to death.

But the Christians who have seen Gods grace in their life and miracles, and believe in Christs miracles and love Jesus, im asking, even though I dont like using this internet, that they should pray more and stay away from worldy things.

And realize that the end times and us who talk about them are called crazy. Remember what Jesus said.

" It will come like a theif in the night "

Thats because the majority of the world doesnt want the end to come and wants to keep in their sins, they got their whole future ahead of them and dont want to talk about reality.

So whats going to happen when Christ starts chastising this world for its evil sins? Including mine.

wheres the blame going to go?

On us Christians. once souls have to suffer then they will start to blaspheme God because people cant handle suffering, instead of asking for forgiveness, people will blaspheme God and blame us.

Also, last thing ill add, many people know that the government created 9/11, and they do this to bring about the nwo. and one world order under antichrist.

And I truly believe that antichrist may be the Htoo twins, which would fit lasalett perfectly, the prophecy from Mary appearing to two children in 1800s.

Sorry for going on and on, basically my point is, use the internet for good, stay away from worldy things as much as possible and pray alot for faith incase you have to be killed for your faith.

peace.

posted on Jun, 16 2007 @ 09:52 PM
link   

No you get me wrong. Televesion, Mary has prophecied was created by demonic intentions, leading people from God, Christians will understand this.

mary?
which one? as in mary, god's baby-momma?
um... news flash, mary prophecized nothing... hell, she's not even mentioned that much in the bible... though you can find quite a bit on her in the koran...

What you feed your head with, if its against your faith and full of sin which tv is will destory your soul, of course many people dont believe in sin.

really? so the national geographic channel, the various discovery channels, and the food network are full of sin? they're against people's faith?

alright, for future reference: cooking, science, and learning are sins.

Im a slimeball that needs Gods mercy, I consider everybody better than me including you. Im saying that there are souls completely insincere and want to destroy peoples faith.

and what makes faith something worth defending?

God has produced 2000 years of miracles, I have seen so many things in my life and my families, many saints even raised people from the dead.

alright, first person accounts of "miracles" count for feces. once you have a scientifically verfied event we'll talk.
yes, there are also stories about how a giant man dropped his axe and formed the grand canyon, it doesn't mean you should believe it.

Yea, obviously when they place a chip in your hand and all countries join together under an antichrist rethink your thoughts please. Because its not going to be far off.

ahem, the world living as one is a hippy idea
there will be no antichrist.
and a chip in my hand? well... what does said chip do?

You souls just dont have a clue about the vicious age that is coming under antichrist, and ofcourse alot of us will be put to death.

"souls"
that's cute.
the end times aren't coming
they will never come

But the Christians who have seen Gods grace in their life and miracles, and believe in Christs miracles and love Jesus, im asking, even though I dont like using this internet, that they should pray more and stay away from worldy things.

according to jesus they should abandon their families too...
but it all depends on how far you're willing to take it

And realize that the end times and us who talk about them are called crazy. Remember what Jesus said.

well, that's what the bible quotes the guy as saying... but that passage was written over 40 years after he supposedly died... so how accurate are you going to say it is.

Thats because the majority of the world doesnt want the end to come and wants to keep in their sins, they got their whole future ahead of them and dont want to talk about reality.

yes, the myth that people who aren't christian just want to live in sin

So whats going to happen when Christ starts chastising this world for its evil sins? Including mine.

why don't i ask you what you're going to do when ragnarok rolls around
so, what will you do when ragnarok rolls around and a big ol' wolf eats the moon?

posted on Jun, 16 2007 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Look, JiT,

Your post seemed to me to have been written by someone in a great deal of mental and emotional torment. Unless you are a troll, of course, having fun with the non-theists on the board.

There is no "End Times." There is only the personal and individual end times called your entire life. Everybody has one. It's not going to come for the world with a bang, but for each and every one of us with a whimper, when our time is finally up.

You don't have to live with such torment and guilt. You can innoculate yourself against the mind virus that has hold of you. All you have to do is open up your mind to the possibility that the world existed long before people, and will go on long after people are gone. That we as a species are so insignificant in the whole of the universe that even were I willing to believe in a god, I wouldn't see how it could have any interest in us as a species or each individual's petty, insignificant little life.

Let it go. Why torment yourself with this stuff? Life's too short. Enjoy it while it's here and while you have it. There really is no guarantee of anything else. The only sure thing is death. What comes after is only a fairy tale.

Don't waste your life living in such fear, is my advice.

The only hell is other people. And the only heaven is what you can make of your life here and now.

posted on Jun, 16 2007 @ 10:17 PM
link   
JiT, I'm curious what part of Christianity your familiar with? I personally was raised catholic, and a lot of what your saying goes against that particular belief system.

Yes, I have read about the apperiticians of the Virgin Mary... however... not everyone claiming that they saw the Virgin is backed by the church. Please state which one you are referring to.

TV isn't the devil, in fact it can be used to "spread the word of god" so before you start accusing mediums of tech, maybe you should pick up a tv guide, and see how many religious channels there are these days.

The thief in the night comment, i always took to mean death. That's right too... how many people can say that they know their exact moment of death?

You really should take a chill pill. Those who believe know already what you are saying and are doing it. Those who don't will not head your warnings because in they find no merit for it. Just live, and do what you feel is right.

posted on Jun, 16 2007 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Madness im not replying to you.

" life is to short "

Yes I know, and you dont see me when im off the internet, im full of smiles and hapiness most of the time.

Thats why you should look for God early instead of putting him on a shelf until your at deathbed.

worldy people place their hapiness in little stints of joy that dont last forever, and this is considered fun, not complete hapiness.

" Gods a fairy tale "

Yea, ive seen him do major things in my life, many saints have worked miracles. The only thing I can say to you is that, in 100 years we will all be dead, and you will see him face to face, and I hope to God you make it to his house.

Peace.

posted on Jun, 16 2007 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Thats why you should look for God early instead of putting him on a shelf until your at deathbed.

Oh, are you a prophet, too? You can see the future? Or are you just assuming that superstition will win at the end of a life? Spare me your condescension. This sort of thing sounds like lunacy to me.

Yea, ive seen him do major things in my life, many saints have worked miracles. The only thing I can say to you is that, in 100 years we will all be dead, and you will see him face to face, and I hope to God you make it to his house.

No, I won't. Because it doesn't exist.

Anyway, I now am about 85% certain you're a troll, your tone shifts back and forth and you just sound fake. So with a mighty spritz of troll spray

I take my leave of this thread.

posted on Jun, 16 2007 @ 11:15 PM
link   

The only thing I can say to you is that, in 100 years we will all be dead, and you will see him face to face, and I hope to God you make it to his house.

Unfortunately those two comments are in direct contradiction.

Oh and to answer you question JiT:

Are there any souls with real faith?

Of course... BUT...

Who cares? It is not our place to judge or to know that answer. We have NO RIGHT to label someone as having real faith and someone else as not. Faith is a personal relationship with "YOUR God" AND "YOUR Saviour", only an individual and their God know the answer to that question.

posted on Jun, 17 2007 @ 01:07 AM
link   

Madness im not replying to you.

then i take my leave of this thread because you are clearly a troll that is not interested in civil discourse

posted on Jun, 17 2007 @ 06:04 AM
link   

I hope to God you make it to his house.

His house must be big, how many bedrooms does it have? Is there enough bathrooms too?

posted on Jun, 17 2007 @ 06:31 AM
link   
Gosh... I really gotta buy myself a dictionary. Please can someone tell me what a Troll is

In my lifetime I have come across Christians, Muslims, Hindus, Buddhists and Athiests who were kind, sincere and genuine people. What they had in common was not their religion but their humanity.

I have also come across many of every faith who professed to hold to some high ideal, but infact were almost vindictive in their judgement and condemnation of fellow man. Sadly I have known too many Christians who had not the slightest charity or compassion in their soul.

The religious label which you attach to your life does not interest me.

I judge all people only by their kindness and humanity to each other.

When you tread the path of condemning and judging others, you place yourself higher than God and quite frankly, you don't have the rank. :shk:

[edit on 17-6-2007 by sy.gunson]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join