It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weird Thing Just Happened

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2007 @ 11:15 PM
link   
My house is haunted but it's weird becasue the entity will be active for a few weeks/months and then stop for years. Well it's going through the active phase right now and it's been a few weeks. My sister heard some footsteps on the stairs and I believe downstairs. Well we were the only ones here so it couldn't be anybody else. This week I heard some noises in the room under mine and it's not that uncommon I used to hear talking but nobody was down there there were other people here but they were sleeping.

So anyway to get to the point my dad had a deer head that's been in the same place for years and my sister (a different one) and I were in the kitchen we heard a crash and thought it was the aquarium well it was my dads deer head and it fell from it's perch it was hung by a nail. I checked the back of the deer head and there was a piece of steel that it hung by and it was fine. Then I checked the nail thinking maybe it bent well that was fine too. This is going to sound maybe a little crazy but last night I found this video and I played it and I don't think the ghost liked it the second time I played it I heard a pounding sound it did it once and then nothing else. I also was playing it a little bit today so maybe he really doesn't like it and did that. There could be another explanation for it my brother may have moved it I'm not entirely sure if he did or not but that was almost a month ago.

Scratch my brother as he said he didn't take it down.

[edit on 15-6-2007 by sandman441]

[edit on 15-6-2007 by sandman441]

posted on Jun, 16 2007 @ 05:12 AM
link   
What was on this video you found? Something old?

posted on Jun, 16 2007 @ 05:20 AM
link   
No it was just a video I found on the internet. Nothing supernatural about it as far as I know.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 16 2007 @ 05:29 AM
link   
Well got another one. I have a minifridge in my room and it sounded like something just fell in there well there's nothing in there and it didn't move at all so it shouldn't have made a sound. I told it to leave but who know I told it earlier too.

EDIT

Bah false alarm I forgot to check my freezer in my mini fridge and there is a huge ice block I need to get rid of it was ice hitting the plastic tray.

[edit on 16-6-2007 by sandman441]

posted on Jun, 16 2007 @ 05:42 AM
link   
LOL watch that video while high on '___'

POOR TOMBOY.

posted on Jun, 16 2007 @ 05:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Are We Alone
LOL watch that video while high on '___'

POOR TOMBOY.

haha yeah. There was a huge chunk of ice it was a good 2 inches thick and didn't even know it was in there so I turned off my refrigerator to save some power and it started to dethaw.

top topics

join