It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

would this be possible?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2007 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Hi everyone, for a few days now, i've been thinking of something. If someone really wants to know the truth about ufos, and the government secrecy. Then is it possible to actually rise up the ranks to get certain clearences in the government? Does anyone know if this would work? Has anyone done this yet to date?

posted on Jun, 15 2007 @ 10:00 PM
link   
i think its posible and i think some one did it once a scientest made his way up the ranks until he got to area 51 and he reported that their were ufo's and the gards that gard the place are realy clones now the troubl is finding a goverment job that will get you that kind of info

posted on Jun, 16 2007 @ 12:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by malakiem
Does anyone know if this would work? Has anyone done this yet to date?

Once you get to the Ultra Secret Level, and before you get to see all the aliens and hardware, an explosive chip is implanted into your skull that will sever your spinal cord if any information about the aliens should leak out. In fact, I probably shouldn't be posting about thi

posted on Jun, 16 2007 @ 01:08 AM
link   
It's most likely possible, but I have a feeling that once you get there you will have bigger things to worry about.

2 cents

posted on Jun, 16 2007 @ 03:57 AM
link   
Well it wont work - they do all kinds of screening and background checks..and if you can pass... on that part and get into a postion where you see some advancements you will realize that its better to keep your mouth shut so the USA can have an upper hand in technology. even if its coming from somewhere else so you couldnt tell anyone.

posted on Jun, 16 2007 @ 04:05 AM
link   
Well, it could be possible, but you wouldn't share the info by the time you get that high. Either for safety reasons, threats or persuasions.

posted on Jun, 16 2007 @ 08:57 AM
link   
is there not people who have actually worked their way up in the forces who have seen alien crafts and other things, then tell the world what they saw, then they are found dead after committing "SUICIDE" apparently

[edit on 16-6-2007 by spliffy]

posted on Jun, 16 2007 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by SuicideVirus
Once you get to the Ultra Secret Level, and before you get to see all the aliens and hardware, an explosive chip is implanted into your skull that will sever your spinal cord if any information about the aliens should leak out. In fact, I probably shouldn't be posting about thi

Can the government use this chip to hear what you are saying? They
probably got the idea from that 1968 Star Trek episode entitled, "For
the World is Hollow and I Have Touched the Sky." When people on
that world would say the wrong things, they'd scream, grab their skull
and drop dead. SuicideVirus, I know you're just kidding..aren't ya?

posted on Jun, 16 2007 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Well that's why i don't believe certain people like icke or other ufologists and researchers. Because alot of people that have claimed aliens in area 51 do kill themselves, die by other means, or it's totally mysterious. So if all these people talk about galctic federation, wouldn't they be hunted down to if this was the truth?

posted on Jun, 17 2007 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Oh yeah, man...

The Area 51 Elite have placed orders to shoot the President if he saw all the top-secret government projects underground.

Plus, the President is kept in the dark. A few cabinet members may be in on it, but for the most part, nobody has any idea.

posted on Jun, 18 2007 @ 03:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by L4md4
Oh yeah, man...

The Area 51 Elite have placed orders to shoot the President if he saw all the top-secret government projects underground.

Plus, the President is kept in the dark. A few cabinet members may be in on it, but for the most part, nobody has any idea.

So, we dont know who's running these black projects?
So far ive been thinking the president was in this too...i mean he should be right?
Is there an elite group that organises and manages these black projects?

posted on Jun, 18 2007 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Airyphyla

Oh yeah, man...

So far ive been thinking the president was in this too...i mean he should be right?

i don't think anyone knows the answers to your question. I would like to know what these black projects are and who is funding them. But maybe i'll get the answer on my death bed.

posted on Jun, 18 2007 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by carewemust

Originally posted by SuicideVirus
In fact, I probably shouldn't be posting about thi

Can the government use this chip to hear what you are saying? They
probably got the idea from that 1968 Star Trek episode entitled, "For
the World is Hollow and I Have Touched the Sky."

Actually, the chip implant idea started in the fifties move "Invaders from Mars" well before Star Trek. And SuicideVirus does not kid around. I only hope they short-circuited him for a short time. I would hate to see him in the newspapers. He's worth much more to them alive than dead. Guys, you hear what I'm saying, don't you?

I'll speak to my superiors and see what I can do.

posted on Jun, 18 2007 @ 04:40 PM
link   
This is funny because I've often surmised at doing this myself somehow. Just a fantasy I've had.

The way I saw it would be a more complex revealing of information. Find some way to gain influence and then start playing psychological games with the people on top. You might be able to divide them create power fights internally within such organizations, assuming you had the crass to even infiltrate them in the first place. Bring it down from the inside out essentially. Perhaps there is a clever way to use the secret technology to aid you in anonymously giving information to public sources. It would take someone extremely intelligent, and there should be reasonable assumptions that there could already be in place counter measures against such an individual.

posted on Jun, 18 2007 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Does anyone know if this would work? Has anyone done this yet to date?

Oh, yes. It WILL work, particularly if you have certain 'talents' and/or certain 'moral values' that are compatible with the Game Plan. I mean, you can't expect to be a wussy granola liberal and get very far. If you DO drive a Prius that will pretty well get you disqualified. Also, a history of drug or alcohol use is bad news. So is being active politically. You wanna play? You gotta keep your head down. But if you can pass the extensive background check, it's very possible to pursue your interests within the intelligence community. I think sometimes it takes a little luck to be in the right place at the right time, but you can certainly engineer part of your luck by discreetly letting your interests be known to the 'right' people, volunteer for the 'right' jobs, etc. Saying, "I want to get into this UFO thing" outright is probably not a good idea; it's a reason to disqualify you right there.

In terms of talents, if you are a bona fide psychic or remote viewer, you're in hot demand. Levitate in front of the right people and you'll be in the fast track in the blink of an eyelash, know what I mean? It's also probably best to be single. No dogs, cats, children, or other things that can tie you down. Make sure your passport is valid and your shots are up to date. NOT doing those things is an impediment in case you need to move fast. Ideally: No family of any kind. Yeah, it sucks--unless you don't care, but if you're needed on an exchange program, they have to make you 'disappear' so no one will miss you.

There are several ways inside. To a large extent your educational background will govern what paths are open to you. If you really don't have much going for yourself and are just a high school graduate, if you have some technical leanings, the service is probably the easiest way to go. Enlist with a guarantee of an intelligence-level MOS. In the USN I'd go for one of the Communications Technician routes: CTI (Interpretative, if you're good at languages), or CTT (Technician, if you're good at computers). I don't really like the USAF myself, though some people might say that is an active way in. You wouldn't think the USN would do it, but I have to tell you, the Navy rocks when it comes to intel.

If you've got some education, particularly engineering, you could go the Skunk Works route and work for some place like Boeing or Northrup, go through security clearances that way, and work the civilian side on reverse engineering. If your education is more on the poli.sci., law realm, then the FBI/NSA/CIA route is possible. Also, the government contractor route (Beltway Bandits) can be a very interesting ride. If youre an academic with advanced training in physics or astronomy, some of the Universities contracting with government would be very interesting to pursue.

One note: All these routes can be secured FROM the military. They like military experience, enlisted or officer. You don't have to be career; one hitch will do it. I know a guy who put in one 6-year hitch in the Navy as a CTI and was offered a starting salary of $75K with a contractor to government. He's 25 years old.

posted on Jun, 18 2007 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Hi everyone, for a few days now, i've been thinking of something. If someone really wants to know the truth about ufos, and the government secrecy. Then is it possible to actually rise up the ranks to get certain clearences in the government? Does anyone know if this would work? Has anyone done this yet to date?

Yes they have, just type in ufo and whistleblowers on google search.

posted on Jun, 18 2007 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Oh yeah, man...

i don't think anyone knows the answers to your question. I would like to know what these black projects are and who is funding them. But maybe i'll get the answer on my death bed.

Hey,
Correct me if im wrong, but i what ive read was that the government raises money from our taxes and transfers it directly into their black budget to do things as.
- building DUMBS
- setting up space defence systems
- constructing new top secret airplanes
- research on propulsion systems e.d

hopefully ive given you the awnser on that one.
I would like to know who's behind all this, mabey a selected group of people?
Such as the illuminati?

posted on Jun, 18 2007 @ 06:28 PM
link   

I would like to know who's behind all this, mabey a selected group of people? Such as the illuminati?

Actually it's the New World Order Masonic Illuminati Templar Capitalist Pig Dogs who have enlisted the Men in Black as their first responder Black Operations Teams to terminate 'problems' before they develop too far.

And they are watching you right now! Once you register with ATS, you never really get off. It's not allowed for you are found.

[edit on 6/18/2007 by schuyler]

posted on Jun, 18 2007 @ 06:53 PM
link   
I bet it's NASA incharge of these Black Ops, why not? they get funded billions, Make some half assed "satellite" announce the launch, everyone watches as the thing blows to pieces and that way they can request more money for further funding. They don't do this again untill people start poking around, they probably have a whole hanger full of purposly defective satellites. It's what they do with the funding we don't know.

posted on Jun, 18 2007 @ 11:25 PM
link   
is there any lists or good websites on the internet that show all the suspected people who died becuase of knowing to much about aliens or other things? Did anyone actually die from that or is that a ploy to intimadate us?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join