It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012: The War for Souls

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2007 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Frontkjemper
I have to admit, I'm a tad bit frightened concerning 2012.
Not just because the "end of the world" talk, but because of my child.

Don't worry about it. Do you remember the huge scare over the year 2000? They also had one about the year 1999, and before that the planetary alignment in 1985 and the "dawning of the Age of Aquarius". In the past 40 years, I've seen about six or seven of these "cosmic changing/doomsday events" including the Zetans and "Planet Niburu is gonna SMACK us on May 13, 2003!!!!!!!! RUN FOR THE HILLS!!!!!!"

Don't run, eh? Settle back for a good chuckle, instead.

However, I feel that maybe it's not meant as a cataclysmic advent that will change our world (physically) but one that will change human kind. For the better. I can't help to wonder that maybe we'll finally get some visitors that'll help us mature, both spiritually, mentally and technologically.

I doubt it. Global prophecies have had zero hits for accuracy. Society always changes, but it's not a vast and overnight change and it doesn't always change as we'd like it. So in one sense it will change as it always has changed.

We though the Summer of Peace And Love would change the world... but it didn't, any more than any other summer.

posted on Jun, 16 2007 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Byrd

The Mayan calendar ends, yes. However, the world didn't begin with the beginning of that calendar (as was also believed by these people)....

Hi Byrd.
Do you have any links to resources that back this up please?

posted on Jun, 16 2007 @ 09:24 PM
link   
i think the mayans just got sick of counting up the dates....i mean come on how many of you would write out a calander by hand and go to the year 4012? what does everybody think about that I mean you gotta stop somewhere? numbers are infinete right???? well how bout you all write out a calander and when you quite writing it maybe that will be the year of enlightenment.....i mean come on.....Y2K some people went crazy heck my grandparents bout a generator that could run there entire house and then some just because they thouht they wouldnt have power and everything was gonna be lost and ruined??? come on people....hahah but i guess we will jsut have to wait and see huh???

posted on Jun, 16 2007 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by cav01c14
i think the mayans just got sick of counting up the dates....i mean come on how many of you would write out a calander by hand and go to the year 4012? what does everybody think about that I mean you gotta stop somewhere? numbers are infinete right???? well how bout you all write out a calander and when you quite writing it maybe that will be the year of enlightenment.....i mean come on...

You should read about the Mayan culture and religion before determining their motives for ending the cycle on 2012.

You're applying your gregorian thinking (the linear model of our current calendar) to a calendar that isn't linear, but cyclic. So the whole 'maybe they just got tired of counting the dates' argument is silly and tiresome.

[edit on 16-6-2007 by Cloak and Dagger]

posted on Jun, 16 2007 @ 09:54 PM
link   

heck my grandparents bout a generator that could run there entire house and then some just because they thouht they wouldnt have power and everything was gonna be lost and ruined??? come on people....hahah but i guess we will jsut have to wait and see huh???

Eventually any house will experience ruin. Right? What's crazy about preparing your house, and becoming more self-sustained? That's not crazy. That's smart.

posted on Jun, 16 2007 @ 11:55 PM
link   
so far, i've heard 3 theories about what's gonna happen in 2012:

1.- (Translated from a spanish site)
Humanity is happy.
Humanity is harmonious
Humanity has conscience of everything it IS.
The Great Cosmic Party begins.
Earth selects its representatives for the Galactic Federation
Exports LOVE to the cosmos
A new stage begins
Will help evolve other humanities of the 3D.

Im not sure what this means, probably achieving ultimate happiness and therefore going to another dimension or something.

2.- Supposedly, the Earth might end on 2012 due to World War 3. Supposedly, we are the 5th human race to exist on the planet, and when WW3 happens, some aliens will come and they will take those strongest in soul and mind to procreate the 6th race. Some side notes:
-I read in another webpage that the Earth might have been secretly protected by an alien race. Full article here: www.esoterism.ro...
might be the same alien race to come and pick up humans?
-There might be species of the 1st race living in the North Pole.

3.- As stated in the last link, polar reversal caused by global warming might be the cause of a catastrphe in 2012

posted on Jun, 17 2007 @ 01:59 AM
link   
What about the Photon belt? Has anyone heard about this... apparently this has something to do with 2012.

I think if we all come together as a mass consciousness and all start to feel our own intuition, and let go of some of the scientific ways of thinking, and just "feel" then we can start to develop our inner abilities that will help us create our new reality for 2012. I think this time now is for trying to meditate and finding that inner connection to your higher self. If there are star people who are going to come down and intervein and remind us of our star seed heritage and ask us what we all would like in order to take mass consciousness up a level then we all must put in the work now.

What if we have lost the ability to connect to our higher selves... what if we need to reconnect to the Earths energy "Grid" so that we can help the earth renew itself from the harm that we are doing to it?

I think whatever 2012 events hold.. we must look at the "now" we need to look at how we analyse things, how we use scientific research to judge theories that science cant prove because its to "beyond" scientific understanding or 3D testing. Having faith and the ability to sense and just accept that there are a whole lot of things we don’t know how to answer scientifically but it could be possible is the start of understanding ourselves inwardly.

We are all very powerful Hu-mans that have been subjected to a story called His-Story whether their is truth in the history we have been told to our evolution or if we are indeed star seeded beings I do not think there is any denial in the fact that we all are hoping for something and we are all feeling inside a sense of wonder to the questions, "is there more than this." some of you take a negative approach and think of 2012 as doomsday others a more spiritual approach and think of 2012 as some form of enlightenment will occur.

We shouldn’t be looking outwardly in the years before this event. We should be looking inwardly and concentrating on:

Meditating,
Yoga,
Loving and feeling,
Eating healthy.
looking at the eliminating the causes of illnesses though plant based minerals, lowing stress levels.

Its time to ask ourselves how we can make ourselves happier as a human, trantic sex, breathing techniques. Getting into nature more often.
Listening to our inner selves instead of constantly looking external to get verification though science, by no means dismiss scientific research and factual evidence... just take time to listen to what comes from you first before letting someone else tell you what is truth/fact.

2012 I think is about taking the steps to start putting all this into our minds awakening our ancestral lineage and healing some of the wounds that we have brought into this life from our past conscious experiences.

Whatever happens concentrate on the "now" take th steps to haromise your own lives and to find love in all that you do. the more love we have the more happier we are, therefore we need keep bringing these positve things into our lives..

Whatever you are doing now just see if you can feel contentment inside youselves what steps you need to take in making your life have more meaning. I know ive lost motivation recently in everything that i do.. im having no focus, no reason for living somedays, but its just trying to use this time to sit in silence or in music that takes you to another place and feel love.

2012 can be anything we want it to be regardless of if a solar flare is going to come and radiate us all or if the galatic centre linear cosmic ray is going to zap us into extinction. or if the mayans say its the begining of the "new" world. Or if the Piladians are going to come down and guide us to our next dimention. we as humans can manifest the present and live in the "now" and bring fullfilment to today.

Love life. and challenge yourself to heal wounds that need to be healed so that you can love even more. x

:@

posted on Jun, 17 2007 @ 03:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Karilla

"Besides which, a mechanism for gravitation has yet to be found which means that any pronouncements on it's nature are still in the realms of speculation."

Hi Karrilla, I would like to suggest that 'Rotation' will be a factor in gravity formation.

I'd be interested if you had any theories on gravity production??

Best regards,

Timeslice.

posted on Jun, 17 2007 @ 04:36 AM
link   
Ive heard that gravity is created from the molten rock core of the Earth?or something to do with the core of the Earth. has anyone else heard about this theory? or anything simliar?

Thanks.

posted on Jun, 17 2007 @ 05:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Byrd
Don't worry about it. Do you remember the huge scare over the year 2000? They also had one about the year 1999, and before that the planetary alignment in 1985 and the "dawning of the Age of Aquarius". In the past 40 years, I've seen about six or seven of these "cosmic changing/doomsday events" including the Zetans and "Planet Niburu is gonna SMACK us on May 13, 2003!!!!!!!! RUN FOR THE HILLS!!!!!!"

So that automatically means that 2012 is just another one of these failed events? Please.. the art of distraction my friend! 2012 is embedded in so many different cultures, and has been forseen by many independant people who had never even heard of it before. 2012 is real. Change is happening now, both in peoples awareness, and in the climate, both of which are interlinked with the electric universe at large. Interconnectedness, the most fundamental truth.

The Y2K event was essentially the elite taking the piss out of 2012.. funny how soooooooo many people actually believed that Gregorian caldendar date event, yet no one is willing to entertain the idea of 2012, which is based upon a Caldendar even more astronomically more accurate than the one we use!!

Its ridiculous. Just accept the fact that a previous civilization knew more about reality than we do now. Just open up to the fact that we are merely children, and we are still learning who and what we really are..

2012 is the end of time. We create time ourselves. But we will still exist after 2012... interpret how you will

posted on Jun, 17 2007 @ 05:50 AM
link   
2012 is the end of time. We create time ourselves. But we will still exist after 2012... interpret how you will

I agree.
manifesting will be instant. Unless you choose to stay on the Earth in its 3rd dimentional state, is that correct?... then you may die in your physical body.. but if you assend you take you physical body with you as you have turned it into crystiline and embodied a new frequencey that your body can now hold whilst connecting it to your higher self.
x

posted on Jun, 17 2007 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by misuneko
Ive heard that gravity is created from the molten rock core of the Earth?or something to do with the core of the Earth. has anyone else heard about this theory? or anything simliar?

Gravity? Created from earths core? Do you mean the magnetic field?

As far as I know we don't understand the 'why' of gravity, just the 'how'. Scientist are trying to bridge gravity with other theories, but they simply don't know yet.

[edit on 17-6-2007 by Cloak and Dagger]

posted on Jun, 17 2007 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by promomag

2012: The War for Souls (2010; currently in pre-production)

I personally will wait for the (somewhat free) Cable TV showing...

->by promomag

posted on Jun, 17 2007 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by St Udio
]sounds like the screenwriters forums
or it could be motionpicture StUdio forums
that are hyping the 2012 sub-culture & creating customers for products to soon be coming off the ROC & China assembly lines...

thanks,

Cynical but that sounds like a probable prediction

posted on Jun, 17 2007 @ 11:32 AM
link   
What's the name of that forum ?

As for 2012, AS MENTIONED THE DARK SIDE DOES KNOW THEIR TIME FOR TAKE OVER. tHE iLLUMINATI HAVE A PLAN AND A sCHEDUKLE GIVEN TO THEM BY THE LORD.

Otherwise they could not have the capacity to do anything. For they are mere tools of the Creator to fulfill HISTORY and create a new FUTURE after they have had their chance. Three and a half years, and then it is over and FINNISHED

posted on Jun, 17 2007 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Davidjayjordan
As for 2012, AS MENTIONED THE DARK SIDE DOES KNOW THEIR TIME FOR TAKE OVER. tHE iLLUMINATI HAVE A PLAN AND A sCHEDUKLE GIVEN TO THEM BY THE LORD.

I know you were just going for emphasize but all capitol letters usually comes off to the reader as screaming. Aggressive in other words. I suggest using the [*B]bold text[/*B] tag.

For they are mere tools of the Creator to fulfill HISTORY and create a new FUTURE after they have had their chance. Three and a half years, and then it is over and FINNISHED

So then you know how this chapter in the history book finishes?

posted on Jun, 17 2007 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cloak and Dagger

Cynical but that sounds like a probable prediction

more like a 'critical' analysis...but anyhow, you are a talker...
welcome

but the folks who say that the '2nd coming' or rapture'
or else the 'apocalypse' will transpire might be accidently correct.

because when one actually reads the augery or prediction that the
"Katun 4 Ahau" is wrapped in...
[[remember that each of the thirteen Katuns in each Baktun
has a general theme/prediction associated with it.]]

4 Ahau , (21 Dec 2012)

The Katun is established at Chichen Itz'a.
The settlement of the Itz'a shall take place [there]
The quetzal shall come, the green bird shall come.
Ah Kantenal shall come.
Kukulcan shall come with them for the second time.
Blood-vomit shall come.
It is the word of god

an earlier ~20 year period of this cyclic Katun(4 Ahau)
the prediction/theme saw the landing of the Spanish conquestadors
and the demise of the Maya & Aztecs while the christian wood cross
and idea of Lord became the new enlightenment predicted for the Maya peoples...
If you extrapolate the ideas/themes associated with this end of
LongCount (13 Baktun)Calander...

it may unfold that another invasion by a people from the east might occur
during the Katun 4 Ahau~winter solstice 2012~era

the 'green bird' could represent a bird-flu pandemic we've heard
warnings about for the last 5 year already!
that's if one connects 'green bird' and the 'Blood-vomit' in the prophetic outline

who knows, lots of things are likely to be interpeted as events fufilling the
predictions, but we should be accutely sensitive to events that happen within the boundaries of the ancient Maya lands around Yucatan & Belize &
Hondouras & such...because that's what-&-who the Maya Calander cosmology & cyclic predictions are for.....

its not for the rest of the world & mankind

here's 2 sources from which i reflected the gist of this post
members.shaw.ca...
www.michielb.nl...
both of which i stumbled on as 'project material' on a blog
which keeps on growing

[edit on 17-6-2007 by St Udio]

posted on Jun, 17 2007 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by St Udio

but the folks who say that the '2nd coming' or rapture'
or else the 'apocalypse' will transpire might be accidently correct.

That's an interesting thought.

In what sense might they be correct though? You say accidental so that implies some aspects of it being incorrect. So are they correct in the sense that it will happen but incorrect in the sense that it won't be a global catastrophe? Just a Mayan catastrophe?

Maya & Aztecs while the christian wood cross
and idea of Lord became the new enlightenment predicted for the Maya peoples...

For the Maya or from the Maya?

Also can you link where I can read more info on the maya predicting the christian wood cross and the idea of the Lord?

If you extrapolate the ideas/themes associated with this end of
LongCount (13 Baktun)Calander...

I'm curious if you extrapolate this personally from the katun 4 ahau?:

it may unfold that another invasion by a people from the east might occur
during the Katun 4 Ahau~winter solstice 2012~era

So you're saying maybe we can extrapolate the Maya will be invaded or attacked from the east during 2012?

the 'green bird' could represent a bird-flu pandemic we've heard
warnings about for the last 5 year already!
that's if one connects 'green bird' and the 'Blood-vomit' in the prophetic outline

I like your analogy and the metaphors. The first thing I thought of when I read it was blood-vomit being a metaphor for lava. But the green bird connected with blood-vomit is suspicious to say the least.

because that's what-&-who the Maya Calander cosmology & cyclic predictions are for...

What makes you so certain their predictions were strictly regional and not global?

posted on Jun, 17 2007 @ 07:58 PM
link   
TO THE ABOVE POSTER???? WHY QUESTION WHAT HE SAYS AS IT WAS JUST REGIONAL? WHAT MAKES YOU SO CERTIAN THAT IT WAS GLOBAL AND NOT LOCAL....HECK NONE OF US WERE THERE HOW DO YOU KNOW ITS NOT JUST THAT ONE AREA THAT WILL BE AFFECTED???? NO ONE KNOWS.....I GUESS IF THE WORLD ENDS IT ENDS....THERES NOTHIN WE CAN DO TO STOP IT. WHY DOES EVERYONE CARE....LIVE LIFE TIL THE FULLEST DONT WORRY ABOUT WHATS AHEAD JUST WORRY ABOUT WAHT IS NOW AND PRESENT.....???

PS... IM AT WORK SO SRRY BOUT CAPS

[edit on 17-6-2007 by cav01c14]

posted on Jun, 17 2007 @ 10:20 PM
link   

TO THE ABOVE POSTER???? WHY QUESTION WHAT HE SAYS AS IT WAS JUST REGIONAL? WHAT MAKES YOU SO CERTIAN THAT IT WAS GLOBAL AND NOT LOCAL....HECK NONE OF US WERE THERE HOW DO YOU KNOW ITS NOT JUST THAT ONE AREA THAT WILL BE AFFECTED???? NO ONE KNOWS.....I GUESS IF THE WORLD ENDS IT ENDS....THERES NOTHIN WE CAN DO TO STOP IT. WHY DOES EVERYONE CARE....LIVE LIFE TIL THE FULLEST DONT WORRY ABOUT WHATS AHEAD JUST WORRY ABOUT WAHT IS NOW AND PRESENT.....???

PS... IM AT WORK SO SRRY BOUT CAPS

[edit on 17-6-2007 by cav01c14]

Well with all due respect you don't know the extent of how much I 'care'. For one I am a philosophy of religion major so religion and mythology always interests me, it's not abecause I am a doomsdayer, nor do I think one way or another concerning the 2012 date.

I think I am getting lost in translation here. I wasn't saying it was not a regional event, I was just asking StUdio if he had more thoughts or information to support that idea. I am an inquiring mind
I am very much open to the idea.

As far as living life to the fullest, living safe is an aspect of that, no?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join