It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sitter Cam Catches Ghost!!!!!!!(video)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2007 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Video

When I first saw the chair rock I thought it was fake, when the ghost appears I thought otherwise!!!!!!!

posted on Jun, 15 2007 @ 10:17 PM
link   
That shat was hilarious ROFLMAO...

posted on Jun, 15 2007 @ 10:20 PM
link   
LOL nice one it had me goin for a second..

posted on Jun, 15 2007 @ 10:24 PM
link   
GHOSTS ARE REAL!!!
They're real people wearing sheets!!!
Why isn't this on CNN?
are "they" trying to hide this from the masses??

\sarcasm off\

posted on Jun, 15 2007 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Obviously fake.

Pause the film at 1:03 and you can clearly see a mans leg with a funky black shoe on.

At 14 seconds I cant explain.

posted on Jun, 16 2007 @ 12:03 AM
link   
While the video is pretty amusing; stuff like this really belongs on BTS, and has no place in this forum. :shk:

posted on Jun, 16 2007 @ 01:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by redmage
While the video is pretty amusing; stuff like this really belongs on BTS, and has no place in this forum. :shk:

Luckily though I think the mods and administrators here have a sense of humor and understand that sometimes the mood in ATS can get quite heated. A good chuckle tends to calm ones nerves, and some don't think quite clearheaded enough when angry to have the good sense to head over to BTS to 'cool off'. So I brought the humor here.

I did consider where I should post this for some time though, so rest assured the decision to post here, was a well thought out one. And so far, seems like most of the people here are enjoying it.

I understand where you are coming from though.

posted on Jun, 16 2007 @ 01:49 AM
link   
Klever,

you of all people should know that this is a fake...
you can see how he stumbles onto the crib and you can see his socks...

Everyone knows that ghosts dont wear black socks, dont buy their sheets from Kmart and certainly are NOT alcoholics...
I read somewhere in this forum that ghosts dont like beer!!
So obviously this is a fake...

posted on Jun, 16 2007 @ 01:59 AM
link   
No way, its totally real, I mean they even zoom in on it!!! I'm really on the fence on this one!!! I mean, there are no eye holes, if that was a person, how would he see? I thought it was fake when I saw the chair rocking because I could easily see the person behind the chair pushing it. But when that apparition appeared I really had to catch my breath. Why is this not on the news?

posted on Jun, 16 2007 @ 02:19 AM
link   
OMG

Youre so right...
Only a ghost can work a fitted bed sheet like that..so flawless..its almost like hes floating...

I retract my statement...
This footage is genuine
Thats the same ghost that haunts my firned after a hard night of looking down a bottle of Vodka

posted on Jun, 16 2007 @ 02:29 AM
link   
SWAMP GAS

Obviously just a patch of swamp gas.

Edit : OOOPS! Thought I was on another forum.

I meant Photoshop. Looking at 1:38 into the video, you can see an obvious artifact from a hasty 'shop job. (Highlighted in yellow)

[edit on 6/16/2007 by eaglewingz]

posted on Jun, 16 2007 @ 02:42 AM
link   
i LOVE it.... its so great how someone can fake something and make it look real.
These people took it one step forward!!!! I personally think its great.. and it really goes to prove how hoaxers get things done!

posted on Jun, 16 2007 @ 04:18 AM
link   
Klever youre going to get us into trouble

naughty naughty

posted on Jun, 16 2007 @ 07:28 AM
link   
::Laughs:: Classic... No i didn't see the sheeted figure behind the chair pushing it, and I didn't see the shoes and socks.

These guys are brilliant....

posted on Jun, 16 2007 @ 08:43 AM
link   
I laughed so hard my four year old wanted to know what was "wrong."

That's one of the funniest vids I've seen all week.

Mockery is the sincerest form of mockery.

posted on Jun, 16 2007 @ 01:48 PM
link   
At first when I saw the chair moving I thought oh crud another ghost video. Normally I get pretty spooked over stuff like this- long story.
Then I saw the curtain moving and saw the white then though what is going on? Then I see the ghost emerge and bump into the crib.

hehe

new topics

top topics

join