It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Marvel Comics Trivia Thread

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2007 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rasobasi420
Genetic manipulation by the Kree?

Name 3 of Spider-Man's love interests.

Nope! The Inhumans were evolved by the Kree, but abandoned. The Inhumans were an advanced race even before mankind. Their powers come from the Terigan Mists, which is their own technology!

A. Gwen Stacey, Mary Jane Watson/Parker, Felicia Hardy/Black Cat, Betty Brant. 4!

Q. (2fer) Who's body was used to create the Vision, and who's brain was used as the pattern for the Vision's brian?

[edit on 6/20/2007 by whargoul]

posted on Jun, 20 2007 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by whargoul
Q. (2fer) Who's body was used to create the Vision, and who's brain was used as the pattern for the Vision's brian?

The original Human Torch and the brain was Simon Williams, Wonder Man (a favorite character of mine)

What super team did the original Human Torch belong to?

SR

posted on Jun, 20 2007 @ 03:26 PM
link   
The Invaders (with namor and capt america i think it was in an old vision and scarlet witch comic i read)

Why is Hulk currently starting a world war?

posted on Jun, 20 2007 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by SR
Why is Hulk currently starting a world war?

Quick version:
Illuminati shot him into space then the shuttle killed his love and unborn child.

Who is stronger, gray Hulk or green Hulk?

posted on Jun, 20 2007 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Green baby!

What originally triggered the transformation from Banner to Hulk (not the origin/bomb, but the original trigger).

SR

posted on Jun, 20 2007 @ 03:37 PM
link   
A. Green Hulk, Although grey hulk is alot smarter.

Q. Name the third summer's brother.

SR

posted on Jun, 20 2007 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by whargoul
Green baby!

What originally triggered the transformation from Banner to Hulk (not the origin/bomb, but the original trigger).

Pent up anger and emotinal stress?

posted on Jun, 20 2007 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Nono! Night time was the original trigger!

Q. What color was Hulk originally?

posted on Jun, 20 2007 @ 04:04 PM
link   
You're right, night was the original trigger, and his original color was grey, but it didn't look good in the comic.

What name did Bruce Banner have for a little while because Bruce was a bit too *ahem* effeminate.

posted on Jun, 20 2007 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by SR
Q. Name the third summer's brother.

Good question SR!

Vulcan, I had to lookup his given name though (Gabriel).

SR

posted on Jun, 21 2007 @ 06:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rasobasi420
You're right, night was the original trigger, and his original color was grey, but it didn't look good in the comic.

What name did Bruce Banner have for a little while because Bruce was a bit too *ahem* effeminate.

Is it Joe Fixit i don't think it was but i thought i'd give it a shot.

posted on Jun, 21 2007 @ 07:02 AM
link   
Admittedly a tough one his name started as simply Bruce Banner, then they made it "Robert Bruce Banner" because they thought Bruce was a bit....how do I put this? Gay?

Okay, here's a replacement.

How did Thanos lose the Infinity Gauntlet?

SR

posted on Jun, 21 2007 @ 08:06 AM
link   
Oh i see! I was wondering if they had changed it to David Banner at one point while the old tv series was running but i was unsure.

A. Adam Warlock managed to defeat him but the LT made Adam give it up as well lol!

Q. This might be a hard one but 'Which DC character was Marvel's 'Buried Alien' a homage to.

posted on Jun, 21 2007 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by SR
Q. This might be a hard one but 'Which DC character was Marvel's 'Buried Alien' a homage to.

Man, I can think of a couple buried aliens... Alpha Flight had one in Canada, there was the one buried in the Savage Land, I think there might have been one in Xavier's backyard (no wait, that was a demon)...

Come to think of it, I always thought that guy in the Savage Land looked a lot like Darksied. Is that it?

SR

posted on Jun, 21 2007 @ 10:49 AM
link   
No but thanks for trying it's a very hard question:

Marvel Comics got into the act in 1990, with Quasar #17, in which a blond amnesiac in the tatters of a red outfit appears in the middle of a super-speed race and outruns all the contestants. Asked his same, he replied. “I’m not sure. Buried Alien...something like that.” The race’s host replied, “Well, Buried, how’s it feel to be the fastest man alive?”

A few years later, a follow-up story appeared in Quasar #58. By this time “Buried Alien” had taken the name Fastforward and decided to make the most of his life, even though he knows he’s in a universe not his own.

Barry Allen the flash from DC muhawawa!!

Anyway who posed as Daredevil while Matt Murdock was in prison recently?

[edit on 21-6-2007 by SR]

posted on Jun, 21 2007 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by SR
No but thanks for trying it's a very hard question:

Marvel Comics got into the act in 1990, with Quasar #17, in which a blond amnesiac in the tatters of a red outfit appears in the middle of a super-speed race and outruns all the contestants. Asked his same, he replied. “I’m not sure. Buried Alien...something like that.” The race’s host replied, “Well, Buried, how’s it feel to be the fastest man alive?”

A few years later, a follow-up story appeared in Quasar #58. By this time “Buried Alien” had taken the name Fastforward and decided to make the most of his life, even though he knows he’s in a universe not his own.

Barry Allen the flash from DC muhawawa!!

Laugh, nice.

Originally posted by SR
Anyway who posed as Daredevil while Matt Murdock was in prison recently?[edit on 21-6-2007 by SR]

That would be Iron Fist.

BTW, Marvel Ultimate Alliance has a Marvel Trivia mini game built into it. I have been playing recently and I have been SMOKING that game! Anyway, next question:

Q. When Danny Rand (Iron Fist) "died" what did he turn into?

SR

posted on Jun, 21 2007 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Dude that game is the best!!! I love the trivia bits as well so handy to get a few extra points here and there!!

A. Was he turned into a plant clone that he usually fights???

posted on Jun, 21 2007 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Laugh, nope. I'll give you a hint: "he died from the wounds he suffered from a guy with a nuclear bazooka"

-Ha-Ha that's not much of a hint "DUCK!"

One more try anybody?

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 05:49 AM
link   
Did he turn into a Dragon? (shot in the dark, no clue really)

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Alright, he turned into bubbles!

Q. What is Wonderman's body composed of?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join