It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Spice Girls & Y2K

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2007 @ 10:27 AM
link   
The last time the Spice Girls were together, at the top of the music charts, MTV, and when their movie came out we were all on our way into the Y2K catastrophy. They quickly broke up, almost overnight and dissapeared. The Y2K disaster was narrowly avoided.

Now they're getting back together. Does anyone see what I'm saying?

(They were awesome, but did the government think so?)

[edit on 15-6-2007 by Electro38]

[edit on 15-6-2007 by Electro38]

posted on Jun, 15 2007 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Electro38
The Y2K disaster was narrowly avoided.

Now they're getting back together. Does anyone see what I'm saying?

No, please elaborate. What do you mean the Y2K disaster was narrowly avoided?

posted on Jun, 15 2007 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Yes I see.
It was also the first time in my life I ate a Galaxy chocolate ice cream so I suspect that action was solely responsible for stopping Y2K

I suggest you contact the Galaxy Ice cream makers and insist they continue to issue me with free ice creams or catastrophe will overwhelm us all.

I do this for humanity

posted on Jun, 15 2007 @ 10:43 AM
link   
do you mean the spice girls were awesome or did i misread your post

the only good thing about the spice girls is they broke up
spice girls and y2k
i must have been sucked off another planet

i will not say what i did for the y2k thingy but my name says a lot and it has helped the disaster so i guess i will HAVE to carry on

good luck with your therory electro

posted on Jun, 15 2007 @ 10:51 AM
link   
OKAY OKAY! ENOUGH!! Y2K obviously turned out to be a crazy worldwide rumor and nothing happend. and if the spice girls had anything at all to do with it then we must be living in hollywood! (IN A MOVIE!) Please don't post topics with little to no scientific backup.

I.E. I could have broke up with my band in 2000 but it didnt change the world.

posted on Jun, 15 2007 @ 11:31 AM
link   
I thank those spice girls every day for having the power to have saved us from the inevitable.

posted on Jun, 15 2007 @ 01:06 PM
link   
HAHAHAHA!

posted on Jun, 16 2007 @ 09:47 AM
link   
That photo of them just reaffirms it for me. Awesome. I hope their reunion really happens.

I also hope Paris gets out soon, and Britney grows her hair again.

posted on Jun, 16 2007 @ 09:59 AM
link   
I finbd it strange that they're back now that this 2012 talk seems to be erupting....

posted on Jun, 16 2007 @ 06:05 PM
link   
duh the spice girls are part of the NWO and want to take over the world with their spices. posh spice can be harsh.

posted on Jun, 17 2007 @ 01:17 AM
link   

Britney grows her hair again.

Yes, it would be far much more damaging to the human species than the worst projections of Y2K if she didn't.

Oh, and FREE PARIS too!

posted on Jun, 17 2007 @ 05:06 AM
link   
I completely agree! The spice girls are utter evil and should be shot on sight.

Sporty Spice - Aneka Rice. That's how I like to remember it!

And you can add Brittney and Paris to that list.

Hold on Sporty Spice gets a let off cos she's a Liverpool Girl! Just shoot the rest of um!

And the Teletubbies: do them as well, Lardy multi-coloured freaks.

posted on Jun, 17 2007 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Well, my take on this really was that we love the Spice Girls, Paris and Britney. It's the bad guys who don't.

I'm saying that the Y2K conspiracy was really created to "derail" the Spice Girls, it seemed to have worked, until now.

Now how do Britney and Paris come into play? (They're on the payroll, (the good payroll I mean)).

Now do you see what I'm saying?

posted on Jun, 17 2007 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Well, my take on this really was that we love the Spice Girls, Paris and Britney. It's the bad guys who don't.

The Bad Guys don't like Paris and Britney? I like the Spice girls and Britney used to be cool, but look at her now!! Shaved head is definitley NOT a good look for her. Adn Paris? What the hell is she famous for? A sex tape! And it wasn't a very good one, at that! Why waste our time with her? Seriously? What has she done to deserve recognition?

new topics

top topics

join