It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Glory of a Suicide Bomber

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2004 @ 02:41 PM
link   

The Daily Nation, released an image of one of the two suicide bombers who tried to assassinate President Musharraf. The force of the blast detached his face from his head and it flew up and fell of the roof of the nearby police station. He was identified as a bomber from the amount of explosive material on the face.

This article also asks some very good questions

1. What motivates these bombers to accept such mission of suicide attacks ?

2. Are these suicide bombers justified in any form or manifestation ?

3. Is Islam being exploited by radicals at the cost of innocent believers in the 21st century ?

WARNING DO NOT CLICK LINK IF YOU ARE FAINT OF HEART......

Click Here

posted on Jan, 7 2004 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Some people think they do it because of religious beliefs. I think that's a load of bull#, but that's a pretty cool picture.

posted on Jan, 7 2004 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Is this guy still alive?

Did they pick up his face and sew it back on?

are they gonna use him as a poster boy for the struggle?

will this guy star in 'Jason XXV?'

posted on Jan, 7 2004 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Here is a link to a thread on the same topic
www.abovetopsecret.com...

[Edited on 7-1-2004 by baked]

posted on Jan, 7 2004 @ 04:53 PM
link   
I believe people become suicide bombers because they no longer have anything to live for (they are usually from third world countries, they see death and destruction alot more often than us) and they feel that by committing suicide in such a dramatic way, they will somehow leave an impact.

like my grandma says "a hungry man is an angry man"

look around, the majority of the population of this world does not live with the same comforts that we take for granted. If the wealth was spread around and govt's didn't spend so much money on weapons and other questionable things, and actually put the money into their populations, then perhaps people would not feel the desperation that causes them to want to hurt themselves and others.

top topics

join